Re: if you whine about "systemic racism" in US

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :lol:
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

If you think Chad is hiding though... I mean he's not always totally direct in SAYING WHAT HE'S SAYING CHAD but it's almost always racist!
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

hunter with the seventh renaissance :cheers:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:05 pm If you think Chad is hiding though... I mean he's not always totally direct in SAYING WHAT HE'S SAYING CHAD but it's almost always racist!
I thought it sounded like a confession - but yeah, it's not quite a scooby-doo reveal. :lol:
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Ok, mein mega post:

Oh there definitely is systemic racism: against white men of course. Ask yourself what group are you legally allowed to exclude from anything and that’ll answer who the system “discriminates” against.

But the question obscures a more significant problem: why the hell are blacks so dysfunctional in America that there mere presence can inflict lasting devastating quantifiable economic carnage across Americas cities. Because the way the problem is being framed completely differently than what it really is, we spend a lot of wasted time talking about something that really doesn’t exist, namely the relentless persecution of blacks by white racists, which is 100% certifiably fraudulent by the overwhelming vast majority of all statistical available evidence, instead of asking how the hell do you transmit bourgeois middle class white Protestant norms and values to the average ghetto dwelling black. Which is a much bigger and more difficult problem to answer than what the average white liberal is capable of.

Posting the median income of various groups doesn’t tell you fucking anything, the housing argument is one of the dumbest and most arcane things you can drag up. And any way when they tried to give the blacks more housing loans they defaulted and caused an economic crisis.

I’m telling you: the problem doesn’t begin and end at pure economic calculation. The truth is that genetics and neuroscience is rapidly making the traditional progressive arguments about human nature irrelevant and certainly wrong.

People are not just their ideas but their behavior. And what goes into behavior is a little bit more complicated than how much your house is worth or if you have ever heard of Aristotle.

The way it is now, you’ve got a dichotomy between savagery and civilization. And the enemies of the historic American nation are, in their own words and deeds, an enemy of civilization and everything that entails. So the BLM people even if they DID have a point (which they don’t), are arguing for much more horrible things than at first glance: very much in their written plans is the recipe for the ruin of this country, to put it on the path towards South Africanization.

White may rule black but never should black rule white, on this great eternal philosophical truth do I rest the case for the predominance of my civilization over the various colored races of the world.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:01 pm It’s chinese food, mein favorite!

Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Fred: You're not a mean old ghost! Let's get a look under that mask of yours! It turns out you were....
Daphne: What... what is that?
Velma: It's an infinitely-repeating fractal image made out of Chinese rape cartoons and social anxiety flop sweat...
Shaggy: Boink! Like oh no!
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

The way things are going this is what kids cartoons are going to be

This is exactly what “listening to black people” results in. The idea that people just automatically know exactly why they’re in the situation that they’re in because they’re “downtrodden” is so insanely ridiculously wrong for an idea that you cannot even challenge in any way at all.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:31 pm The way things are going this is what kids cartoons are going to be

This is exactly what “listening to black people” results in. The idea that people just automatically know exactly why they’re in the situation that they’re in because they’re “downtrodden” is so insanely ridiculously wrong for an idea that you cannot even challenge in any way at all.
Did you post the wrong link? :lol: :lol:
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:53 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:31 pm The way things are going this is what kids cartoons are going to be

Haha.
Hard to believe someone this competent remains unemployed.

Is his last sentence incoherent to anyone else?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Nope some POS faggott mod keeps changing all my posts

It was this
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:53 pm

Nope some POS faggott mod keeps changing all my posts

It was this
Sure they are, champ.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Virginia moving to eliminate all accelerated math courses before 11th grade as part of equity-focused plan
https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo ... 58628.html

The Virginia Department of Education (VDOE) is moving to eliminate all accelerated math options prior to 11th grade, effectively keeping higher-achieving students from advancing as they usually would in the school system.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Progressives are the children of Thulsa Doom, and liberals are the ones who through weakness allow progressives to win.

15 years at most until the snake cult has ascended fully.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the rough ground shall become level, the rugged places a plain.
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

I'm not well-spoken enough to articulate how I feel on this discussion but I basically agree with everything Ross has said. That, and I agree with Big Sexy, I'd love to fuck a black woman before I die.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

cxwx wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:57 am

Shit like this makes me want to run for office because clearly you don't have to be intelligent, well-spoken, or qualified in any way whatsoever to hold office, you just have to be able to spout whatever third-hand bullshit someone tells you to get a reaction.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Blowing people's minds by (correctly) pointing out that the case for reparations is a libertarian position
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:47 am
cxwx wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:57 am

Shit like this makes me want to run for office because clearly you don't have to be intelligent, well-spoken, or qualified in any way whatsoever to hold office, you just have to be able to spout whatever third-hand bullshit someone tells you to get a reaction.

I was going to post a link to a story about text books calling slavery “the original social security program” but they were from all the way back in the 1970’s, ancient history, “turn the page” like barrack said after the Bush years. No need to dwell on the past, that’s what cultural marxists do.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/20 ... 071223001/

Black woman gets her white male friend to pretend to be the owner of her home, appraisal price doubles.
Ill body
/
Ill will