if you whine about "systemic racism" in US

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Re: if you whine about "systemic racism" in US

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

MeatGrease wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:12 pm MEGA-post incoming....
Fuck off you little brainwashed twit. You don't read, you have no idea what's happening around you. You don't know what's happened in the past. You went on an anime messageboard for lonely men and got radicalized by complete horse shit. You're just another fucking little race-baited authoritarian dorito, what does it matter what flavor you come in? Same shit once you open up the bag. We all know what you're going to say anyway, what does it matter?
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Necrometer wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:29 pm if you think lip-service and hollow attempts at reconciliation are evidence that no problem exists, that’s where I take issue
I don't think you understand what I'm saying at all, then. This isn't lip service - it's a gesture of submission and compliance. It's a promise to concede in every meaningful way from now on. Your dichotomy of liberal/progressive is outdated... progressives are the children of Thulsa Doom, and liberals are the ones who through weakness allow progressives to win.

Purging is at last at hand. Day of Doom is here. All that is evil, all their allies; your parents, your leaders, those who would call themselves your judges; those who have lied and corrupted the Earth, they shall all be cleansed.

You, my children, are the water that will wash away all that has gone before. In your hand, you hold my light, the gleam in the eye of Set. This flame will burn away the darkness, burn you the way to paradise!
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

glub and cw cracking their knuckles because theyre the only people who read anything you post :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Yeah, please just ignore whatever he writes.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

african-American blacks have no connection to philosophy, art, history

they were basically slaves and had no engagement with culture

when I was a child they ruined every class I was in

there was an African American teacher in my school who allowed children to do whatever, he was never fired but died of aids

they are relentlessly stupid and ruin everything. they are fundamentally criminal and if you deny this you are just denying facts

so many benefits and undeserved priority for them in so many jobs and they're still incapable of doing that

I really don't like them to be honest

cancel me
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Chad wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:46 pm african-American blacks have no connection to philosophy, art, history

there was an African American teacher in my school who allowed children to do whatever, he was never fired but died of aids

they are relentlessly stupid and ruin everything. they are fundamentally criminal and if you deny this you are just denying facts

so many benefits and undeserved priority for them in so many jobs and they're still incapable of doing that

cancel me
:tup2: :cheers: :tup:
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

Chad wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:46 pm african-American blacks have no connection to philosophy, art, history

cancel me
Freddie Gibbs cancels your whole argument.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:30 pm
Necrometer wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:29 pm if you think lip-service and hollow attempts at reconciliation are evidence that no problem exists, that’s where I take issue
I don't think you understand what I'm saying at all, then. This isn't lip service - it's a gesture of submission and compliance.
We might be talking past each other.

I have mostly one point here: the system has been racist, and that matters.

regarding lip service, I was talking about the very inept biden & friends, not you or anyone else in this thread. I think the non-progressive left in the US is committed to a corporate-friendly parade of racially-oriented theatrics that is largely hollow.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

to be honest, I don't believe everything that I said
Last edited by Chad on Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

sorry about this and other threads
Last edited by Chad on Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Chad wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:42 pm I've never encountered a black person who wanted to argue with me about aristotle's vision of the continuum
Socrates said that democracy wouldn't work because it was too vulnerable to demagogues. After that he was executed by vote. Aristotle said it would work, so long as it remained ethnically homogenous. Later on he had to flee athens because the culture took a xenophobic turn and didn't trust people from the place he was from. Ancient HUAC basically.

My great-grandparents came here because they survived a genocide and forced relocation (the same political motion as the one which affected the Armenians). Grandfather fought in the Pacific, put up an American flag and that was that. To me, the idea of this place was supposed to be that citizenship inside the democracy could serve as a super-position against the conflicts between ethnic or religious categorization. American first, white/black jew/gentile second. The individual was more important than the ethnic category imposed onto them. That idea is being uniformly abandoned by everyone, and it will never come back.

In the future, people will say - you'd better stick to your own kind, because Americans tried to live with people who were different... and if it didn't work for them, it won't work for anyone. They proved it.

There's been a lot of talk about the legacy of colonialism... to me, this place at its best was always an Athenian colony. That's what it was supposed to be, a living extension of their best ideas.

Woke culture, 1619 project... the thesis is that the best Americans can be categorically merged with the worst, and that it should all be destroyed (or broken and brought to the control of the caliphate). The purpose is to expose the roots of our culture and pour acid directly into it. Everything currently independent from the new caliphate is going to be attacked by parasitic wasps... have you ever seen a caterpillar or a frog which has been attacked by parasitic wasps? You seem to be a fan of Iran... that's a good thing, because what their students did during the revolution is going to happen here. People identify it as a recapitulation of marxism are right to a large extent... but it's not the red guard, it's a caliphate. It's something new which most people don't understand... there's not going to be an understanding for most people until it's too late. It's a cult, new lunar god. Constantine.

The enlightenment is ending. My children will be brainwashed by a snake cult and there's nothing I can do about it. I don't think fracturing along racial lines is going to make life better for anyone. I think you share the company of the people you pretend to fight with... like I said above, same dorito different packaging.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Necrometer wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:59 pm I have mostly one point here: the system has been racist, and that's all that matters.
This is what your friends think.
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

I just want to fuck a black chick once before I die.

Society can unravel after that.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Necrometer wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:59 pm regarding lip service, I was talking about the very inept biden & friends, not you or anyone else in this thread. I think the non-progressive left in the US is committed to a corporate-friendly parade of racially-oriented theatrics that is largely hollow.
If you really think it's just lip service, you're going to be happily surprised in years to come. It's not. Corporations have no immunity to infiltration and are signaling compliance with the new coming order.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

I share your distain for corporate democrats, although I think our mutual reasons for doing so are indictive of our psychological grounding in the past century. Sanders is going to be one of the last men of his kind. It's going to be full IDPOL from here on out... soon enough anyway.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

cancel me
post 2007 melvins in a nutshell
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

:roll:
MEGA edit to follow.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

To the brave nazi or communist who invariably sends this thread to my employer someday... I'm not the one who posted the race rants, not that it will matter...
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:22 pm
Necrometer wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:59 pm I have mostly one point here: the system has been racist, and that's all that matters.
This is what your friends think.
This comes across as an announcement that you’re strawmanning.

I’ve done my best to DELINEATE what I am talking about here, and I don’t see any reason to conflate issues. Chad says there’s no systemic racism (or that it’s irrelevant); I’m saying there is (and it’s not irrelevant). I understand that lots of idiots or villains unfortunately want to DO stupid things in response to this fact, but I do not. I just want to remind chad and anyone who’s listening that it’s a fact, a reality, a truth.

If there’s anything to be refuted here, it’s that youtube clip I posted. Housing discrimination happened and it has shaped our current reality.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Necrometer wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:56 pm I’ve done my best to DELINEATE what I am talking about here, and I don’t see any reason to conflate issues. Chad says there’s no systemic racism (or that it’s irrelevant); I’m saying there is (and it’s not irrelevant). I understand that lots of idiots or villains unfortunately want to DO stupid things in response to this fact, but I do not. I just want to remind chad and anyone who’s listening that it’s a fact, a reality, a truth.

If there’s anything to be refuted here, it’s that youtube clip I posted. Housing discrimination happened and it has shaped our current reality.
I admire your ability to cling to a core truth in a roaring sea of bullshit. You're not wrong, and I absolutely recognize housing discrimination and it's ongoing effects on our society. There's more problems like that, it's not the only one.

Those truths, that wound, is being exploited as a vulnerability by leftists who don't want to repair or restore Western civilization's promise of blind justice. They don't want to heal anything, they want to kill the body. They are possessed by an eschatological demon who promises a better world on the other side of a final confrontation with Father. They want to end our moral age completely by merging our highest ideals with the worst moments of our history in the minds of the young. This is already the natural state of American colleges, and it's beginning in our elementary schools as well.

Good people like you are going to be consumed by your younger, much more vicious cousins. Liberals are herding their children into a burning building with assurances that somewhere inside is a map to The Right Side of History.

If I'm wrong then I'm wrong. Maybe there's a cure I don't know about that'll arrive in the nick of time, or maybe THE DEATH OF HISTORY IN THE LIVING MIND won't seem so fucking bad once it's fully arrived!
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

The Party creates a past that was a time of misery and slavery from which it claims to have liberated the human race, thus compelling people to work toward the Party’s goals.

The Party has complete political power in the present, enabling it to control the way in which its subjects think about and interpret the past: every history book reflects Party ideology, and individuals are forbidden from keeping mementos of their own pasts,
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Those truths, that wound, is being exploited as a vulnerability by leftists who don't want to repair or restore Western civilization's promise of blind justice.
This is where I think we’re on common ground.

There are so many cases where people can agree on THE PROBLEMS but nobody has the perfect plan for how to deal with it. Even in the best timeline, this comes down to a dilemma between idealism and pragmatism. I don’t think we’re even close to that. We have a nightmare scenario where people pretend that the enacted solutions are the perfect balance of idealism & pragmatism, but the reality is shit sandwich. I’m fine with people hating that sandwich, and going bonkers over its misleading packaging, but I still wanna make sure we can acknowledge the same THE PROBLEMS. I feel like chad is a stubborn bastard on this front, and maybe one day we’ll make some headway.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Submission.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

https://www.latimes.com/california/stor ... ia-schools
Ending years-long and often divisive debate over ethnic studies coursework in California’s K-12 schools, the State Board of Education on Thursday unanimously approved a model curriculum to guide how the histories, struggles and contributions of Asian, Black, Latino and Native Americans — and the racism and marginalization they have experienced in the United States — will be taught to millions of students.

...Others, too, argued it was heavy on academic jargon, filled with left-leaning ideology and a controversial glossary that included definitions of terms like “hxrstory” and “cisheteropatriarchy.”

...Another focal point of debate was “critical race theory,” a lens to examine how race and racism are embedded in institutional and systemic inequities. Frequently attacked by former President Trump and misinterpreted as creating divisions among groups, critical race theory is seen by ethnic studies practitioners as inseparable from the field, and the board recommended adding a definition to clear up misconceptions about it.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

FVBTVS wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:32 pm
glub and cw cracking their knuckles because theyre the only people who read anything you post :lol:
Pass.
Ill body
/
Ill will