I dont know what this is and I want to get rid of it like It Follows

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

I dont know what this is and I want to get rid of it like It Follows

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

I'm getting rid of this, I don't want it. I don't know what it is. I'm giving it to you now, like the monster from It Follows.
Take it, it's not mine anymore, I'm done.

Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Re: I dont know what this is and I want to get rid of it like It Follows

Post by Hunter »

The year of quarantine will reverberate through human psyches for centuries.
Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Foot Foot »

The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

Clown fetish chicks that actually wear the rubber nose are like actors going full retard.
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

i smell toast
Image Certified Poster
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

Hey! I'm so glad you reached out. I'm actually at capacity / helping someone else who's in crisis / dealing with some personal stuff right now, and I don't think I can hold appropriate space for you. Could we connect [later date or time] instead / Do you have someone else you could reach out to?

alternative response
Image Certified Poster
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :awesome:
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:42 pm I'm getting rid of this, I don't want it. I don't know what it is. I'm giving it to you now, like the monster from It Follows.
Take it, it's not mine anymore, I'm done.

I've re-read this 5 or 11 times today and laughed like a madman each time.

You should be paid a salary to write.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

that stupid little dog being named June Wayne Gacy :tup:

the number of times she said “of age” :tdown:

“of age” being used in reference to Joan Wayne Gacy :crowbreed:

- - -

now I can’t stop thinking about: if deprived of all other stimuli, how many days it would take before I turned to this chick for a fixxx
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

her twitter feed led me to this masterpiece

good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Imagine being a paypig

Imagine being a clown fetish paypig

I think this qualifies as """"blackpilled,"""""
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

They both talk about this thing like in supposed to know that the fuck that is.
I assume some Harry Potter shit?
I came to this page because someone informed me that the entire page was dedicated towards hurting my autistic son. As such, I started out by attacking before I read anything. For that I apologize.

I've had very little sleep as I've been reading this page non-stop like a bad script. I realize that many of the people here are good people and many have tried to support and help Josh. I also realize how impossible he makes it for people to help him. I'm sorry for judging the entire group before educating myself.

For those of you who do actually spend all of your time trying to fuck with him, like the guy who got him fired from Wendys, I meant every word I said. You need to get real lives.

As to Josh's mental illness and the debates over what's wrong with him. I have no idea. He has been diagnosed with several things, but not FASD. Someone on this page is apparently an expert on what people with aspergers and FASD look like, but I am not aware of any physical characteristics of people with aspergers.

I am also aware that Josh has bullied others. This is something I'm not proud of and believe me, I lecture him about it when I see it.

I am aware of who my autistic son is, what he is, and what he does. It is not easy to be a parent of a child like Josh, but it's even harder to have it spread all over social media and have to see it all the time. People are going to judge, it's just human nature, but I don't want to spend my days reading the judgement. Especially from people who have NO IDEA what it's like raising someone with mental illness, or what it's like to live everyday with mental illness. Therefore, I will be deleting my Reddit account very soon.

My wife and I consider it a huge success that he isn't on the streets, or institutionalized. He has a lot more family support than any of his viewers will ever know, and he has had a very normal upbringing, but he is an adult now who lives on his own, and we can't control his life.

I came to this page angry and set up a reddit account just to lash out at his haters. And, while I think the people who go out of their way to make his life miserable are more fucked up than he is, I also realize that it is all his doing. If he is going to constantly put himself out there for the public to judge him, then the public is going to judge him. It's unfortunate that they also feel the need to judge me and my family, but that's part of it too. People are quick to assume that people with mental illness come from bad families. Being judged by outsiders is something I've dealt with since he started school. My wife and I are very accustomed to it.

Am I proud of everything Josh does? Of course not! Would I change some of his behaviors if I could? Absolutely. Have I tried to change his personal hygiene every day of his life since jr. high, YES! Have I tried to help with the tobacco and alcohol abuse? Constantly! Am I ever going to change him? NO!

However, I'm his dad, so I accept him for who he is. And, I'm very proud that he has the balls to just put himself out there the way he does. There are times he tries to be something he's not, but everyone sees right through it. For the most part, what you see is what you get. It's just RAW straight up, here I am world. Take me or leave me.

I can't change Josh, I can't change the people who follow him, I can't change anyone's perceptions of him, me, or our family. After years and years of seeing things like this and getting personal hate messages sent to me on Facebook, I felt it was time I said something.

Making wands is something that brings him joy that is actually productive and healthy. Needless to say, this give me great hope. When I was informed that people on this page might be doing something to harm that, I set up a Reddit account and came here to attack. Again, to the people who aren't out to sabotage him, I apologize. For those of you who would try to sabotage him, you seriously need help.

I have spoken with one person in this group privately and I hope he sends me a video of GothickingOprah eating Josh's socks, as he promised he would do if I was actually Josh's father. Good luck man, as someone who has done his laundry, you are in for one nasty experience.

Only Josh will get this joke but, in my Darth Vader voice, "JOSH, I am your father"
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.