Bands that had one good album...

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 7:44 pm
Mudvayne sucks (elaborate theory-myth that they were actually wonderful musicians who were forced to sound, perform and dress like that by The Corporations)
The bass player is very proficient (brbr deng meme aside)

“Look not for the Turk in this world, you will not find him there.” - WS
MPD
ANSU++

Snoop Dogg
kevin hash
DO THE DEW!

MPD wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:36 pmSnoop Dogg
His No Limit Records debut is his best
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
kevin hash
DO THE DEW!

krog wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 7:04 pm Millions of Dead Cops
Some tard brained punker chick booked them here in Longview and then didn't do any follow up with them to let them know there was no show.

They show up at the venue and when they are informed there is no show in the schedule they start demanding money. The manager of the bar tells them "Get the fuck out here you fucking dorks."

They leave back to Portland without a dime.

Washed up punk bands can take a hit off my dick.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

kevin hash wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 11:46 am
krog wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 7:04 pm Millions of Dead Cops
Some tard brained punker chick booked them here in Longview and then didn't do any follow up with them to let them know there was no show.

They show up at the venue and when they are informed there is no show in the schedule they start demanding money. The manager of the bar tells them "Get the fuck out here you fucking dorks."

They leave back to Portland without a dime.

Washed up punk bands can take a hit off my dick.
Didn’t Schrag post a story about how he was helping them with a show with a friend of his and they were boarder line criminals and also bitched the whole time about how “we can’t sleep at a dirty punker flop house with beer cans all over the floor!”
“Look not for the Turk in this world, you will not find him there.” - WS
the last fighting tommy
Streetcleaner

i'm starting to just think all nu metal is good ' every album by every band '

but i'm also startring to see ' ' the rain god of america ' also had a "mantra" every child in a cage ' forever '

`

smoke mirror god life pain '; trivks ' jonathan davis ' is either albert fish john 26 ' or it's wild bill western show '

toss the keys to the red cap ' robin hood ' jew ' keep on rollin babay '
the last fighting tommy
Streetcleaner

https://up load.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e6/Houghton_14433.26.13_-_Witch_of_Edmonton%2C_title.jpg

`

https://www.yo utube.com/watch?v=z3cfX6fiFyE

'
Eight Bit Alien
I hate your life.

the last fighting tommy wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 1:37 pm i'm starting to just think all nu metal is good ' every album by every band '

but i'm also startring to see ' ' the rain god of america ' also had a "mantra" every child in a cage ' forever '

`

smoke mirror god life pain '; trivks ' jonathan davis ' is either albert fish john 26 ' or it's wild bill western show '

toss the keys to the red cap ' robin hood ' jew ' keep on rollin babay '

the last fighting tommy wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 1:43 pm https://up load.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e6/Houghton_14433.26.13_-_Witch_of_Edmonton%2C_title.jpg

`

https://www.yo utube.com/watch?v=z3cfX6fiFyE

'
You're right. All of those bands are more 'real/pure' or "good" than all of the other bands.
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
Stink Pig
Big White Dummy

Necrophilic Mallard wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:30 pm
SKI DOO wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 2:28 pmConfessor
Which one?
:?

Atheist - Piece of Time

I only liked your life’s retribution from unquestionable presence