Ricky Gervais: Oiii bollocks poofter wanky wank eh mate hahaaaaaaaaaaaeee
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Re: Sam Harris: zoom call to help manage disclosure of UFO information

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Interview with Sam Harris
Conduced by Jame

J. You've been criticized for statements you've made about refugee migration from Syria...
S. So let's imagine for a moment.... just for the sake of argument.... that you've got two groups of people. Two sets of families, if you will. And let's imagine further that one of these two groups is going to be ferried, or 'nudged towards' some sort of internment camp where they'll be sterilized, and kept away from the larger population which ultimately houses both groups... and you've got to choose between these two groups... and now you've got to ask yourself, "Do I want the world to be more rational, less rational, or for it to stay the same with respect to rationality?"

J. Why do you believe that free will is an illusion and that every single person who ever lived has spent their entire life accidentally imagining the experience of choice?
S. I looked at a brain and it seemed to physically exist, and I operate under the assumption that everything which physically exists is governed by causality.

J. Would you be available sometime next week to talk to a guy on Skype who believes in aliens?
S. ALIENS ARE REAL
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Re: Sam Harris: zoom call to help manage disclosure of UFO information

Post by featherboa »

:fonz:
Image Certified Poster