American enthusiasm and self-worship has an upside

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

American enthusiasm and self-worship has an upside

Post by Chad »

I really believe that people in this country would care about stuff if they just knew about it

they linger on sob stories

if they were truly presented with what their country has done and not worked up the other way, I do believe that they would care

Vietnam, Gaza, Indonesia, Guatemala, any number of other nations worked around

if they knew the truth I think they would respond the correct way

they are not told the truth
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Re: American enthusiasm and self-worship has an upside

Post by THE KILL »

I don't know man, IMHO people don't give a shit about history, or politics, as long as their friends and family are ok and they can keep consuming the latest bullshit.
Case in point: in Germany, pupils are educated on/ confronted with the German past on a regular basis (and no, we don't teach our kids guilt, but rather how to take responsibility as a nation), have been for decades. Most adults don't care, and some asshats even want to go back to the days of the German Empire.
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Re: American enthusiasm and self-worship has an upside

Post by spacehamster »

Yeah, like TK said, people here in Europe have access to all the information, they just don't give a shit. It's more comfortable to believe the right-wingers who tell them human rights is some sort of far-left conspiracy to further white genocide.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.