Irrational pure fukking hatredzz of classic sitcom characters

Music posts are a bannable offense.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

If 7th Heaven can get called out then I nominate fucking Ally McBeal as one of the most loathsome shows of all time and I directly blame it as a contributing factor to why everyone is half a fag nowadays.
Foot Foot
DO NOT WANT.

just remembered the episode of Step by Step with these two dildos pretending to be Beavis and Butthead

i also remember getting infuriated at this episode where JT's teacher wanted to fuck him and he pussed out

Necrophilic Mallard
Midget Fucker

Foot Foot wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:14 pm just remembered the episode of Step by Step with these two dildos pretending to be Beavis and Butthead

i also remember getting infuriated at this episode where JT's teacher wanted to fuck him and he pussed out

I have zero recollection of the existence of this show.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
kevin hash
I like to smell things.

If your smoking hot teacher wants to fork over her poon you better get after it.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Zerohero
Total Recluse

kevin hash wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:18 pm That fat pig on gimme a break should be sawed into pieces.
Image :invcross:
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
kevin hash
I like to smell things.

I want hunter to shoot her in the head.

Works for me.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

spacehamster wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:29 am Tim Allen in Home Improvement. Also his wife.
The entire cast can get launched into the fucking sun. Even as a kid I couldn’t believe such a garbage show was so popular. It also may be the only thing less funny than Tim Allen is cancer, and even that is debatable.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
kevin hash
I like to smell things.

Tim Allen is basically a total fuckin douche.

Never funny. Has a stupid face.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

Eight Bit Alien
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.

I've always thought Meredith on The Office was a totally unfunny and useless character.
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
featherboa
Midget Fucker

man i feel like i remember the idea of step by step but i've never seen these characters in my life

the theme song has an aerial shot of a SF bay theme park, but the ocean is superimposed all stupidly?
i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call -copstache
probably some punk broth - tvbfvs
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs -eba
it's been hard to find the focus necessary with all the racket my wife & her boyfriend have been making -necro-meter
featherboa
Midget Fucker

FUCK THIS
i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call -copstache
probably some punk broth - tvbfvs
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs -eba
it's been hard to find the focus necessary with all the racket my wife & her boyfriend have been making -necro-meter