RELAPSE sign KILL THE CLIENT

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Teufel
Olde Timer

Re: RELAPSE sign KILL THE CLIENT

Post by Teufel »

Hopefully they can finally get someone to do decent production on one of their releases.
Teufel's Tomb » Facebook » Last.FM
Junie Browning wrote:Do you know who I am? I will kill you and rape your family!
Teebore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Teebore »

I could give a shit what label they're on as long as they keep churning that stuff out. :tup:
everyone is miserable, xasthur fans are bigger liars
-smoeone
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

noah thirteen wrote:
cold radiance wrote:Relapse Records: proud to bring you a full assortment of angst products for solo moshing in your corporate cubicle.
This post is for fans of: Repulsion, REVEREND BIZARRE, SoILwork, Disrupt, Merzbow and a bunch of other bands that have nothing in common! FILE UNDER: METAL
:moreawesome:
altars of radness
Olde Timer

Post by altars of radness »

The only problem I ever had with KtC is that they padded Escalation with those two long, go-nowhere bullshit tracks.
Erik13 wrote:Does anyone have pics of Ron shirtless?
http://teenagedesires.bandcamp.com
http://mockduck.bandcamp.com
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

altars of radness wrote:The only problem I ever had with KtC is that they padded Escalation with those two long, go-nowhere bullshit tracks.

:awesome:

I kinda liked them....
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
Hell-haine
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Hell-haine »

neat-o
Bored001 wrote:34 is still wet behind the ears...it's not that you're getting older, you're getting smarter.
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

Hey Delgado, now that you guys are rock stars can I have my stupid death metal book back?? :awesome:
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
Julius Echter
Morbid Florist

Post by Julius Echter »

Man, I wouldn't count on us making too many jaunts around the US and The Great White North... Vacation time is a prime commodity for three out of the four of us.
cold radiance wrote:It will be cool if this means they can tour more and I get to see them up here...

:tup:
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Julius Echter wrote:Man, I wouldn't count on us making too many jaunts around the US and The Great White North... Vacation time is a prime commodity for three out of the four of us.
cold radiance wrote:It will be cool if this means they can tour more and I get to see them up here...

:tup:
Understood. I'm sure I'll get to see you guys play at some point...
Julius Echter
Morbid Florist

Post by Julius Echter »

Anything is possible.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Julius Echter wrote:Anything is possible.
Yeah, like me actually coming through Dallas again. *sigh*
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Teufel wrote:Hopefully they can finally get someone to do decent production on one of their releases.
jesus wtf? am i missing something? what's wrong with it??? i have dog ears when it comes to production usually and i think it's perfectly fine. bad production would be such albums as today is the day's 'sadness will prevail' and converge's first release of 'when forever comes crashing,' which isn't even remotely close to the value of the stuff i've heard from KTC.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
canon.docre
Olde Timer

Post by canon.docre »

hipster holocaust wrote:
Teufel wrote:Hopefully they can finally get someone to do decent production on one of their releases.
jesus wtf? am i missing something? what's wrong with it??? i have dog ears when it comes to production usually and i think it's perfectly fine. bad production would be such albums as today is the day's 'sadness will prevail' and converge's first release of 'when forever comes crashing,' which isn't even remotely close to the value of the stuff i've heard from KTC.
The only time you can even kind of hear what's going on with the guitars is when ktc's drummer chills out for a second. If you compare that with their older albums, where you can hear every riff, you might understand why some people aren't totally stoked on the mix of cleptocracy. as someone on this board said, "it sounds like it was mixed by an autistic drummer." I mean, the overall effect is a pretty punishing album, but i'd rather listen to their older stuff where the drums were a bit buried, and a total fucking whirlwind of insanity, instead of what amounts to a drum solo with screaming and white noise behind it.
[XHATEXBRIGADEX] because your a polotical faggot
CHUFFED beyond necropsy
Ethos Musick

Post by CHUFFED beyond necropsy »

i'd probably buy an album of just Bryan drumming. Ha.

That said, i do prefer the production on "Escalation of Hostility". That shit sounds punishing. (even the "go nowhere" slow songs) Here's hoping they can get the best of both worlds on the next one.
Incalculably stupid, i trust you'll agree.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Yeah, I thought the production on their last release was pretty rough...but ultimately it didn't really matter. It still killed.
Teufel
Olde Timer

Post by Teufel »

canon.docre wrote:The only time you can even kind of hear what's going on with the guitars is when ktc's drummer chills out for a second. If you compare that with their older albums, where you can hear every riff, you might understand why some people aren't totally stoked on the mix of cleptocracy. as someone on this board said, "it sounds like it was mixed by an autistic drummer." I mean, the overall effect is a pretty punishing album, but i'd rather listen to their older stuff where the drums were a bit buried, and a total fucking whirlwind of insanity, instead of what amounts to a drum solo with screaming and white noise behind it.
Drums with screaming and angry white noise describes the sound of the album perfectly. The guitars were drowned out by the drums, the only time you could really make them out was the rare moment when the dude would keep still. The album was still excellent, but there was room for improvement with the quality of the mix.
Teufel's Tomb » Facebook » Last.FM
Junie Browning wrote:Do you know who I am? I will kill you and rape your family!