Whatcha doin for Fat Tuesday?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
smellmyfinger
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Whatcha doin for Fat Tuesday?

Post by smellmyfinger »

Having my 2nd Annual Fat Tuesday Party (any Buffalo folks who don't already know where can PM me for details) Kind of a bummer that my favorite local brewery is shut down til March, no Oatmeal Stout, but I'll have something good. SUYT
This is like talking to an internet ghost who doesn't even realize he's a ghost yet and keeps trying to talk to those around him. If you try to put a shirt on so people can recognize you I WILL PUNCH THE SHIRT INTO OBLIVION thus rendering you still a ghost. FUCK YOU, smellmyfinger
smellmyfinger
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Re: Whatcha doin for Fat Tuesday?

Post by smellmyfinger »

B
This is like talking to an internet ghost who doesn't even realize he's a ghost yet and keeps trying to talk to those around him. If you try to put a shirt on so people can recognize you I WILL PUNCH THE SHIRT INTO OBLIVION thus rendering you still a ghost. FUCK YOU, smellmyfinger
Lord Darksoul
...to the other side!

Post by Lord Darksoul »

I'll probably eat an entire king cake by myself and drink several hurricanes, dawg!
"Are you ready to be on ShitGummers.com, bitch?"
-Paparazzo Tom

"IT DA 69 MAN!"
-Whores, when they see me walking into da club.
Lord Darksoul
...to the other side!

Post by Lord Darksoul »

Pisscubes wrote:When I was about 18 I got to go on tour for about a month with a band I was in. We played our way down the east coast and then did 5 shows in Florida before going to New Orleans for no good reason. Bourbon Street and hurricanes are magic for an 18 year old. They didn't give a fuck how old I was. I just drank and partied and thought I had died and gone to heaven.

Yeah, I made my first trip to NOLA when I was 18 and had way too much fun knowing that I could get krvnk in public without anyone giving a fuck. People here don't care about anything just so long as you're getting krvnk... if you ain't partying, they're going to know that you don't fit in and will take you for everything you've got unless you find some other means to assert your big dawg status. Most people are even drunk on the job the majority of the time. It's the best place ever.

You should come back down to da Dirty, dawg. Torsion and I will show you the hottest time clubbing that you've ever seen. We'll find another party bus to do our thang on top of.
"Are you ready to be on ShitGummers.com, bitch?"
-Paparazzo Tom

"IT DA 69 MAN!"
-Whores, when they see me walking into da club.
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by Toxicarius »

Getting fat.
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Making the migraine go away. Fucking gin.
Haha,
smellmyfinger
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smellmyfinger »

The Torsion wrote:Making the migraine go away. Fucking gin.
Should stick with the white russians
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Oh yeah.
Haha,