Bioshock 2 Thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Songs of Love and Hate
How's them beans, ma?

Re: Bioshock 2 Thread

Post by Songs of Love and Hate »

Comrade Slinky wrote:I wonder if there's an achievement for not ever dying...

Yeah beat it on hard without using the Vita-Chambers. There's another for beating 3 Big Daddies in a row without dying.
Steam - Sterile Prophet

PSN - Sterileprophet

http://withrpgelements.blogspot.com/
Comrade Slinky
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Comrade Slinky »

Songs of Love and Hate wrote:

Yeah beat it on hard without using the Vita-Chambers. There's another for beating 3 Big Daddies in a row without dying.
Awesome, going to do the same thing. :tup:

What's the estimated playtimes you guys are running? I'm the type to check every nook and cranny so I usually run longer than most.
Songs of Love and Hate
How's them beans, ma?

Comrade Slinky wrote:
Songs of Love and Hate wrote:

Awesome, going to do the same thing. :tup:

What's the estimated playtimes you guys are running? I'm the type to check every nook and cranny so I usually run longer than most.

I'm taking it kind of slow because I'm cheacking everything. I've been playing around 3-4 hours and I'm on level 3, that's playing on hard.
Steam - Sterile Prophet

PSN - Sterileprophet

Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

Chalk me up for the "I'll buy this when it's cheaper" bullshit. I only paid $15-20 for the first Bioshock somehow.
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
metal5411
I hate my life.

Post by metal5411 »

Game was awesome, plot was awesome, ending was awesome... A+ game imho.
krudmonk wrote:Just fuck a robot that looks like her. It's Japan, retard.
monsterod wrote:Look, I'd rather be riding a rocket-propelled wild boar through space with a bottle of Maker's getting a blowjob from Mrs. Snozzberries. But at this point, I'd be satisfied with a brisk trot down the street from a common sow.
skin & bones
Soul of the Martyr

Post by skin & bones »

so i only played for 1/2 hour, maybe an hour, and i'm a little underwhelmed. it's more like a remix than a sequel, so far.
!
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

skin & bones wrote:so i only played for 1/2 hour, maybe an hour, and i'm a little underwhelmed. it's more like a remix than a sequel, so far.
yeah that's pretty true. the last hour of the game is pretty fantastic though.
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
Songs of Love and Hate
How's them beans, ma?

Just beat Bioshock 2. It had some cool stuff but ultimately to me it didn't live up to the first game. Gameplay wise it's better but the story was just okay. The game seems like it should of been longer, you don't really get badass until you're close to the end. I think it's more like an expansion pack instead of a sequel.
Steam - Sterile Prophet

PSN - Sterileprophet

Songs of Love and Hate
How's them beans, ma?

I was playing some multiplayer and it would be awesome if it wasn't for all the goddamn lag. I'm on the PC version and the lag is just insane, it's a slideshow. If they fixed it the game would be lots of fun. It's like COD with the rank up and unlocks. You get to equip two guns and various plasmids and tonics. The setup for your character is handled in your Rature Apartment which is really cool it lets you run around to parts of an apartment and setup your guy. When you're fighting turrets and vending machines are scattered all over the map. You can hack turrets to be on your side or sabotage the vending machnes to blow up when someone on the other side goes by them. Every now and then a Big Daddy suit will spawn and whoever gets it becomes a Big Daddy until they die.
Steam - Sterile Prophet

PSN - Sterileprophet

Comrade Slinky
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Comrade Slinky »

Finished Bioshock 1.5 this afternoon. Missed two single player achievements, forgot to research the thuggish splicer all the way, and I guess the fuckers stop showing up around Siren's Alley? Also for some reason thought I could get the savior achievement while killing Poole.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Would have liked an end boss, also the game seemed to be at its hardest during Siren's Alley, by the time I hit Persephone it was a cakewalk.
Might try the multiplayer if it's any good, otherwise going to play through the first game again or finish my second mass effect 2 playthrough.