ultimate EVIL

I really miss ham and meat in general

Post by chris narcosis »

FUCK OFF ROSS!!!!!!!!!!
chris narcosis
ultimate EVIL

Re: I really miss ham and meat in general

Post by chris narcosis »

Streven Adler wrote:you should have some.

I don`t miss it but i hate ross so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Tube steak, my friend. Know for once what that puddle of drool on your pillow is for.
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

I'm vegan, but suck my man's meat daily! I get the best of both worlds!
Pyrite Medal of Ignorance

Post by Pyrite Medal of Ignorance »

underrottingsky wrote:ham and meat in general

Amelias next tattoo?

dammit, does nobody get the pattern? i'm obsessed with vague symmetry, since as a person i lack any semblance of being physically 'symmetrical' or even mentally 'balanced'. obviously i am a libra LOL, but back to my point -- it's not possible, I already have a mate for my first 'in general' tattoo, they are together forever separate. I have a neck tattoo without a partner currently, i may get a cute little sloth to match it, but not a ham! that would just be greasy. so like one side will be musical notes (shut it, my mom an i got matching tattoos) and then like a sloth on the other side of my neck, so like...it represents doom!??! LOLOLOL so zany and fun

lol, well hey, chris, you just gotta stay strong, bro. when i am around cheese and i'm hungry/drunk or even other animal products it can smell TEMPTING but you like have to remain detached and rational about it. You're not craving that stuff in particular, you just need to get more protein and salt man. :cheers:

Vagectomy wrote:I'm vegan, but suck my man's meat daily! I get the best of both worlds!

i tend to date dudes that would rather use the ol' leather crotch mitt than fuck my face. blowjobs take a lot of effort on the blower's part, and i feel like it's a submissive position that when requested or performed often creates a distance between the two lovers, elevating one and pushing down the other. i don't expect or request lots of roast beef excavation either, you know? gotta keep it balanced...i like my man kind and slightly feminine in some way because i'm a little difficult and masculine in others!

yeah guys, 2010! :what:
ungodlywarlock
Keep Farting...stinks...

Post by ungodlywarlock »

Ham goes great with mac n' cheese.
I call this amazing dish "Hammac".

sounds tasty, don't know where to get vegan ham in stores or how to make it though.

i fucking love the ham and cheese sandwiches at the tube. once you get past how fucking hip the place is (or realize you're hip too) their heavy metal ladies night is a fucking dream. $2 stiffer than a 19 year old dranks, actual decent metal (usually with a hot dude spinning it) and did i mention the ham and cheese sandwiches? i'll take 10 please.

also, BEANIE WEENIES. baked beans with sliced up hot dogs. white trash DELISH!
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

SHUT UP, FUCK

oh, you! this is a situation where FOEing could work perfectly. nobody has quoted me, and this is a chris narcosis thread. calm down lil buddy. i refuse to let you get in the way of my sunshine. :lhug: :rhug:
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

FOE LIFE