Post by Colonel Klink »

James & Lars
Axel Rose
CB Dollaway
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Re: People you would love to fight

Post by Mari_Mar »

Chad wrote:well, most ''feminine'' females I've known don't drift along on a wave of fetish...if you took the gas mask and rubber off, removed the clamps, and quit existing on a purely sexual plane, I might believe you for a second. don't misconstrue this as hostility, I really don't dislike you...it might be sexy in a bouncing club for tonight, but let's flash forward twenty years...
Well, this really isn't the thread for this. But, yeah... I'm hyper-sexual because I'm not afraid to be hyper-sexual. I've always been hyper-sexual. I had a different upbringing than most genetic girls. That's going to create a difference. K?
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

haha, an oiled-up ezekiel from bottom mount while drunk and without grips ? you're lucky she didn't set up a slick counter into an arm triangle...
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

fuck...
Last edited by Chad on Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

riley-o wrote:haha, an oiled-up ezekiel from bottom mount while drunk and without grips ? you're lucky she didn't set up a slick counter into an arm triangle...
Would it even be possible for a stripper type girl to over power a guy such as you or RBB, who work out and train regularly. I mean, if the girl new how to do these moves? My guess is no. I know how to do basic wrist locks and arm bars, but whenever I try on my guy friends, they just push against them and over power me.
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

Mari_Mar wrote:
riley-o wrote:haha, an oiled-up ezekiel from bottom mount while drunk and without grips ? you're lucky she didn't set up a slick counter into an arm triangle...
Would it even be possible for a stripper type girl to over power a guy such as you or RBB, who work out and train regularly. I mean, if the girl new how to do these moves? My guess is no. I know how to do basic wrist locks and arm bars, but whenever I try on my guy friends, they just push against them and over power me.

Fuck, shut up...
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

Chad wrote:what's the other way? yell into a microphone with guys randomly copying stuff thats been done a godzillion times? I think I'd rather post here. don't have to worry about unsold 7''s
luckily, I'm your favorite...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

Rosary_Butt_Beads wrote:
Mari_Mar wrote:
Rosary_Butt_Beads wrote:
Mari_Mar wrote:I would like to oil wrestle with VAmerica and Helene. Does that count???
I oil wrestled some lesbians at a bar one night in Vegas.
Did you straighten them out?
I went with coworkers to an oil wrestling night at the bar around the corner from my work. They gave out raffle tickets to the patrons, with the winner getting the opportunity to wrestle some scantily clad young ladies. A girl I was with won the raffle and wanted me to get in the ring so I made my way down to the battlefield, removed my shirt, and proceeded to flex my biceps for the crowd and was unceremoniously pushed into the ring and landed on my back (I was extremely drunk). One girl was mounted on me and another began fiddling with my belt. The girl on top said "Get his pants and underwear off." Now, I'm comfortable and confident with my body, but I didn't enter the ring to be bared by some carpet munching false-tough college girls so I gently applied an ezekiel choke to the lass. To the crowd it looked like I was trying to make out with her from my back. She told me she couldn't breathe. I asked her kindly to call off her friend and she did. Both girls left the ring a bit scared and confused, and me quite victorious and oily. Thankfully I had two lovely female coworkers with me who were gracious enough to wipe me down.

After returning to a table with my friends a group of militant clam lappers gathered nearby around the girls I wrestled and word got out...I play to win. They were furious, yelling at me to put my shirt back on so I did what any Crom-fueled elite male would do - I began blowing kisses at them and flexing my muscles. Fun night.
:moreawesome:
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

the awesome Assassin wrote:
Mari_Mar wrote:

Fuck, shut up...
No one's talking to you, melty.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Rosary_Butt_Beads wrote:
Don't make me unleash Beguile on you.
ok man ok. i was just crackin' wise, there's no need to overreact here...
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

soiled depends wrote:
Chad wrote:what's the other way? yell into a microphone with guys randomly copying stuff thats been done a godzillion times? I think I'd rather post here. don't have to worry about unsold 7''s
luckily, I'm your favorite...
in all honesty, I hope you know I'm kidding. I've got Sledgehammer Holocaust, and I sometimes rock that shit even when I'm not here, it's in ALL HONESTY, one of my top 20 grind releases ever, no shit, no joke.
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Kurt Russell's Beard »

I just got a jits-boner.
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

It always cracks me up when fat chicks want to play tough then cry like damsels in distress when you shove them back.
Haha,
Lord Beguile
JOSH

Post by Lord Beguile »

lololoooool
Bored013 wrote:I've spoke to a few girls after they've been raped...there is of course the pain, the violence, the degradation...but there is also the question. "Why did he leave?"
hana maru wrote:..i've dealt with tiny dicked men pounding on my girl parts for minutes at a time.
Frickin' Slayer
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Frickin' Slayer »

i wuld love to get into an astrological duel with janet sciales. shes an astrologer (a virgo, n case u were wondering) and always has sumthing perjorative to say about aquarius'!
http://myspace.com/scarydeathmetal
riley-o wrote:i'm also a scorpio, not an aries.
Myiasis
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by Myiasis »

I got ezekiel'd by my instructor last night. I oompa'd out of his mount but he held on and finished me from the bottom. I've never seen it work from the bottom before.

How do you do it without sleeves?
Image You know the mind has a thousand eyes Image
mastoman
How's them beans, ma?

Post by mastoman »

Jesus H Dump wrote:I would like to beat Sarah Palin's skull in with an aluminum baseball bat and take a shit on the bloody pile that's left.
i would like to have her squat and piss on my face.
Frickin' Slayer
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Frickin' Slayer »

hey u guys be nice to sarah palin,shes a hero to aquarius' the world over.
http://myspace.com/scarydeathmetal
riley-o wrote:i'm also a scorpio, not an aries.