guy on C-bus forum's existential enviromeltdown...

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

guy on C-bus forum's existential enviromeltdown...

Post by Necrometer »

I don't know anything about this guy, but just read this shit... people like this exist: http://www.columbusdiy.freeforums.org/t ... t2474.html

first post:
sorry, felt like i had to let you know
don't shoot the messenger
yeah i know i suck, but still i extended an effort, the bridge coming from the other side fell short in my opinion
i was trying to rally for a while, i give up.
i guess that's what i get for having a desire for meaning

hopefully mattard's birthday will be the jam, but why the hell is it at carabar?
who cares, when all you live for is "the night", even the best leave a bitter taste in the mouth
when what you live for is the music (or the drugs) it's hard for what really counts to keep up

and before you tell me that last line is full of shit
consider all those terrible bands who "live for the music" (or the drugs)
and all the amazing musicians who ended up killing themselves

eh who cares
more posts:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
everyone is so fucked up they don't know how fucked up they are

my point was to smash dreams

it usually matters little, who you are, where you are or what you do, it is the common plight of modern man to escape the prison it has put up around itself

escape is one of the largest commodities produced by this country and i would wager many others

you must know the phrase, plug in, turn on and cop out

it is my belief that it is negative, that the majority of people seem to spend the majority of their time doing things that are well... essentially useless

from my experience, when you try to pretend that the negative does not exist, they come back to bite you in the butt, even harder than it would have had you faced it in the first place

i don't think that denial is a good place to be

of course these are only my opinions

and none of this is my point

the point was, this isn't fun anymore

to put what i said in the previous post in different words, even when it is fun, it is coupled with the pangs of regret

and for me, when it quits being fun, it quits being an escape. now the cold hard reality has come a knocking on my door
because... the majority of people i know have been shitty lately

most of the shows have been amazingly sub par

a lot of really cool people have left or are leaving soon

i was at a show and said "damnit i'm not sure i want to be here, why am i here?" response; "that's what everybody has been saying"

that's another thing people keep saying, winter, miserable

lame

too much beer not enough weed

too much dudes fighting each other, not enough girls

too much shit talking and posturing, too few people getting down with brotherly love

oh and in comment to the last post, i agree to some point, but the feeling i have been getting lately, i do not think is owned only by me
first off, let it be known that you don't know me, or at least, not very much about what i do, have done and what has happened to me. i am fucking crazy.
you don't know my rage, my pain, my sorrows. please don't preach to me as if you did. and if you are my friend, don't decry my voice, if you disagree with me or lack understanding.

oh boy, how i wish this really was the land of milk and honey, i wish from the cradle that i was fed healthy raw milk and honey. i wish the same for all children who are born anywhere. in fact, providing this for myself, my family, my friends and for anyone who also desires is my life goal, the greatest desire that has ever manifested itself in side of me.

but this is not the land of milk and honey. this is the land of "science", monsanto, corn and soybeans, processed sugars and practically prohibited fatty acids, federal "government", dams, "police" and automobiles. and we are living in the most controlled society to ever exist on the planet.

i put government in quotations because according to the bible, government is a terror to evil and a defender of justice, however our "government" is a terror to justice and a defender of evil. i put science in quotations because when the words of science is written or not written at the behest of the influence of money or religious dogma or societal stigmas, then it isn't science.

children who are being fed white bread, white sugar, margarine, breakfast cereal and homogenized, pasturized milk, are in fact being robbed and not being given a fare sort in life. they are being cheated. they are being treated like caged animals.

of course, some are more effected by this than others, but in this country all are effected by it.

i am lucky, that my mother, lacking true knowledge, had the wisdom to have me drink regular soda pop, instead of diet, butter instead of margarine. i am just so lucky, that even when my mother had not the money to buy herself food, would go without eating and feed me the complete protein of rice, beans and cheese. but my mother did not have the knowledge to protect me from disease, from this society, she did not give me the "fare" start in life that i and everyone else deserve.

i wish that i didn't live in a place where the people who have lived here for tens of thousands of years, were not systematically exterminated!!!
don't you feel guilt for that? don't you realize that you living today, does not exist without the murder of others in the past?

in the past 200 years, the world's most fertile soils have been stripped of their ecology, mined for "political crops" and are rapidly being transformed into desert.

so many salmon that you couldn't walk across a river without tripping and falling over them.
so many passenger pigeons that they darken the skies for days when they migrate and cover the land they pass over with 2 feet of droppings that kills the understory of forests
so many buffalo that they eat all vegetation in their wake, that other animals and people behind them died of starvation

this land has been so destroyed of nature, that even children who are fascinated with nature, keep their heads in books about the south american jungles or the savanahs of africa

i can ramble on... but mickey, do you relate at all with what i am talking about?

but really, this thread wasn't even supposed to be about this, it was about music shows not being fun to go to lately

but here is a taste
children who are fed margarine instead of butter, grow an average of .5 inches more every year. this is because the food they are eating is castrating them and they similar to other animals, deprived of the ability to express their bodies energy into sexual development, have more left over for growth.
they have higher pitched voices and are usually quite overweight. it's really not that hard to spot this out of a crowd.

you can even see the Tyson brand chicken (KFC, Popeye's, the local grocery store) in people's faces. because Tyson is just so smart that they feed their chickens arsenic. why? because arsenic causes inflammations and causes chickens to gain weight faster. that's part of why it takes 5 weeks for them to grow their "chicken" and 8 weeks for someone who grows it outside.
people go on these crazy diets, can't get the weight off. mabee because it's not always fat
ever see people with crazy puffy faces, even people who aren't fat? i notice it a lot, especially when you go to a fast food restaurant. especially when you go south. but i see whole families of little puffy faced kids and moms and dads. "able bodied people in the land of milk and honey".

actually it is relatively easy for me. i have educated myself. this thread is not a complaint about my life or where i want to go with it.

really, it's about my desire for people like you, max, jimmy, aaron, rida, mickael, chad, anthony, val, john, jason, laura, dan, brian, bret, brit, brit, matt tard and even the jza and all the rest, to keep doing all that awesome stuff that i saw y'all do the past couple years. i am leaving soon and hurts me to leave, especially the way things are now under my observation.

actually, i want more than that. i want it to get better every day. and i mean in ways pertaining to what i posted here.
i want every day in the world to be brighter and more meaningful to humanity.
i want every day in the world to be brighter and more beautiful in the great outdoors

i want every day, for there to be more salmon than there was yesterday
more trees
more frogs
more migratory birds
more wolves
more bears
more buffalo
more whales
more jungles
more forests
more grass lands
more rivers and lakes
less deserts
less Hitlers and little Ikemans
more Gandhis and Vandana Shivas
and more cool people who are down and not into living in this repressed fear cult that is modern culture

and i know that i don't have all the answers or the power or the able body

that's why i want y'all to help me

that's why i want to help y'all

one person can do little, many can do much

perhaps i am crazy to think that these ideas would take root in the minds of y'all

that is frustrating to me

it pains me

perhaps i am a big dumb idiot

the jza doesn't think so

the jza think my thinking is right on the money

where the fuck is the jza? he better be at sky lab tonight!
if i wanted to waste my time and be a dick, i would disecte and shit on your last post ak47.
harden the fuck up.
hey buddy, grow a dick!

no, fuck you and get out of my way knee high, you can't and won't do what you say because you don't even know son!
y'all don't even know

we live in a land where lies are the law

and one of these days mang, the lies ain't going to mean shit and the truth is gonna be a glaring

harden up? what does that mean?

i am facing my fucked up mechanistic greco roman western reductionist linear fragmented compartmentalized disconnected democratized individualized parts oriented thought process and the vast denial that i must conquer to face such a paradigm shift

that's pretty "hard" in my eyes

ain't no gettin offa this train we're on!!!
then tell me fuckers, exactly what is it that matters?
nothing right?
not killing animals or drinking alcohol or doing drugs right?
that's what makes us all good people?

i'm not trying to sound prophetic (i am talking about what is happening not what will happen)
i'm not trying to be intellectual, i am saying how i feel and what i think
and my desires are not unreasonable

i want to be a whole person, interacting with whole people, in a whole environment
and if i can't, i chose escape escape escape
but i can and i will!!!

i act on the things i believe on, i won't shut up, cause i KNOW that i am right

this land is SICK, the people (you and me and everyone) are SICK, we need healing, we need to get the fuck out of this hellhole we have been born into, we need to make something WHOLE out of the resources that we can muster

but here is one prediction. we now have GMO roundup ready soybeans, corn, canola, alfalfa, cotton
be on the lookout for AGENT ORANGE READY GMO's
yeah, it was monsanto who originally mass produced 2,4d and 2,4,5T combined them in orange containers and shipped them off to vietnam
and monsanto is the sole owner of almost all the seeds that are used to grow food in this country
so nearly everything you can buy in a super market has something that is owned by monsanto in it
and now they are going to grow the food that they use to run this country on with those toxic chemicals
now here is the prediction
if we don't stop these fuckers
if we don't fucking kill them
these food companies, drug companies, banks, weapons manufacturers, chemical companies, government organizations, nations... we are all dead
all of our progeny is dead
the land is dead, the oceans are dead
what will be left will not be enough for any human to live on the planet anymore
and what will it all have been for
escape
lies
greed

your exactly right mickey, i do act like a big baby, because that is what i am, because that is what the culture has made of me and that is what i will be until i make my own life and wean myself from the umbilical cord of society
cause i am fuckin sick of society walking on me like an animal
no matt, humans are not here to destroy the earth

@ akbar and matt, what is this desire to shit on something you know nothing about? typical life haters

where should we go?

actually, i think a better question is where shouldn't we go

the answer is not far from home

it is only recently that most people live at least 100 miles from where they were born

throughout history the great destroyers of the earth have been nomadic

but there are problems with that

some places are associated with great hardship

nearly all human settlements are established where one environment meets another

and woe to the who builds house to house...

fuck cities

oh yeah and i was serious, i just read about it

fuckin agent orange ready crops

no joke
who better to ask the question where should we go, than the people of Iraq

thousands of tons of depleted uranium, where should they go?

should they stay there with all that stuff that will be there for a longer time than our sun?

i have no fucking clue

further, what about the whole damn middle east, which at one time was almost all forest and now is almost all desert?
ok ok first topic

where should we go

man that is a fucking hard question

and i am just going to start out the answer with another question
who is we?

first off, we don't have a lot of time, to do everything we want to do, if we wait and wait, there might be some opportunity, but who knows what it will be and how secure it will be

so like... right now there is two dominating factors controlling whether people live or die through food production
if you don't got the money or the location, you will starve and if you don't got the money, the knowledge or the ability than you will be undernourished
soon there will be a third, that the grand total produced by conventional agriculture will start to rapidly fall, while the population will probably be at least double...
if the bulk of people keep buying into the industrial agriculture and consumerist, they will have to be reliant on EVEN more processed grains and foods processed to lack a shelf life in general

so basically, depending on where you live, you need between 1 and 50 acres per person to live on if you are to produce your own food without having to worry about not having enough

you could live anywhere, some places require more dedication to living with the environment than others and human decent can help out a lot with that

Tibet is a huge mistake for China, not only because it gives a clear warning to the world that China is a colonizing terror and a threat to the world, but because those dudes can't even live there. Almost all the Chinese that live there live in the lowest altitudes that they can and most of them move back before long!

i for one, have a cousin who owns land in Cambodia, and while in theory i am all up for the proverbial holiday... i have been sick most of my life, i do not look forward to the hell that will be adapting to that extreme climate. And let's not even get into landmines and geopolitics and Koreans.

So i have chosen to stay in this north east climate, i count 45 delicious edible perennial fruit, around 15 edible nuts, perennial green leafy vegetables are hard to come by here, but we can grow grass just as good as just about anywhere else... except with exceptions of Argentina, New Zealand and some of those rare ancient lakes out there

and it is extremely important to remember the grievous agricultural lessons this country has suffered.

plow and row plant was invented for and by England, it doesn't work here. The majority of this country has weather similar in intensity as many tropical areas. In England most people have forgotten what the sun is (highest skin cancer rate in the world from lack of vitamin D) the sun scantly harms the soil, but here it bakes it into great sheets. When it does rain, the sheets of earth repel the water and it rapidly flows down stream faster and faster without being absorbed by the soil, it overflows into ditches and cuts it's way through fields. American farm lands on average lose around 20 tons of topsoil every year. Where the buffalo roamed, it grew every year. Where Joel Salatin runs his beeves, he gets 1" a year.

so what i am saying is if you want to grow here, live here, you should be prepared to rely upon animals and trees and minimal crops.
if you really want to be a vegan, i suggest you go where coconuts grow and you will be rewarded by perplexing endless diversity hundreds of kinds of amazing tropical fruit...

They claim in three years and 3 months of work, you can have all the food you and your family will ever need for the rest of your life.

and what i am talking about is very easily within the reaches of possibility and probability

in fact i think that it is in the long run easier than anything else

Milk and potatoes are a complete diet. So are Milk and chestnuts.
Supplement vitamin C with all the edible weeds you can eat.
Keep your animals in with hedgerows of fruit and nut bushes.
Berries berries berries

i cannot say enough in praise of the cow, the cow allows man to thrive in the harshest conditions and so the sheep and so the goat.
i cannot say enough in praise of the honey locust tree, the chestnut, the black walnut (that protects us from the many parasites that infest those who inhabit the wet north) the sprawling black berry bushes
even the slandered prince Kudzu has an ultimate role in the rehabilitation of the natural process.
and i personally want to start eating more grass

what we want is rank growth of food for animals and humans
we want lots of hungry eaters eating up the food and trampling the leftovers into the soil, we want hundreds of cows eating grass from selected day paddock to day paddock, so that they eat all the grass in a given area and leave a carpet of trampled grass to protect the soil and rest

i can get you pamphlets that serve as guides for living anywhere

perhaps we want to move somewhere that has not been polluted so as to be able to protect it and attempt to restore it to the productivity it was before humanity fucked the environment...
perhaps we want to start with what our fore bearers left us, be burdened with the task of revitalizing wasteland

to me, where we should go means lots of cows, lots of geese, lots of water, lots of trees, lots of hills and caves and valleys to hide in
i have fantasized moving other places, but the north east is where i grew up, it is the land that i identify with, the only thing that could drag me away from here is my heart!

i look at the land where i grew up lately. On the north start of the river, the trees are short and bedrock is often less than 4 feet down. i want deep soil near lots of water, big trees make me comfortable, so do big clear bodies of water

i do not deserve the right to tell anyone where in the world to live, i question my right to live here, but you would have to drag me kicking and screaming to go back to europe where 3 generations before me, most of my family was from

also, forget about cities, i am not even going to go into that
the country is where we belong

i am going to the Delaware River Valley, where i grew up, the largest trout river this side of the Rockies

oh and by the way

let it be known

c02 weighs more than air
cow shit and buffalo shit are taken from the surface of the soil by earthworms and dung beetles underground
co2 is released from the ground but never leaves the canopy of the grass
when a plant is plump with co2 it closes it's stomata
when a plant's stomata is open it is releasing water into the air, 99% of the water it takes from the ground is released until the stomata closes
when the grass gets plenty of c02 the stomata closes and water is retained
this is why killing the buffalo turned prairie into desert

this is how we can turn the desert into oceans of green, enough food to nourish the world

let it be known that the land is an extension of the ocean, that all living things require the same minerals that exist in perfect form and ratio and cation in ocean water

when all the fucks are dead and humanities job will be restoring the world, we will be piping ocean water onto the land

at one time, there was once 100 times the productivity of life there is now
why is that?
ok ok first topic

where should we go

man that is a fucking hard question

and i am just going to start out the answer with another question
who is we?

first off, we don't have a lot of time, to do everything we want to do, if we wait and wait, there might be some opportunity, but who knows what it will be and how secure it will be

so like... right now there is two dominating factors controlling whether people live or die through food production
if you don't got the money or the location, you will starve and if you don't got the money, the knowledge or the ability than you will be undernourished
soon there will be a third, that the grand total produced by conventional agriculture will start to rapidly fall, while the population will probably be at least double...
if the bulk of people keep buying into the industrial agriculture and consumerist, they will have to be reliant on EVEN more processed grains and foods processed to lack a shelf life in general

so basically, depending on where you live, you need between 1 and 50 acres per person to live on if you are to produce your own food without having to worry about not having enough

you could live anywhere, some places require more dedication to living with the environment than others and human decent can help out a lot with that

Tibet is a huge mistake for China, not only because it gives a clear warning to the world that China is a colonizing terror and a threat to the world, but because those dudes can't even live there. Almost all the Chinese that live there live in the lowest altitudes that they can and most of them move back before long!

i for one, have a cousin who owns land in Cambodia, and while in theory i am all up for the proverbial holiday... i have been sick most of my life, i do not look forward to the hell that will be adapting to that extreme climate. And let's not even get into landmines and geopolitics and Koreans.

So i have chosen to stay in this north east climate, i count 45 delicious edible perennial fruit, around 15 edible nuts, perennial green leafy vegetables are hard to come by here, but we can grow grass just as good as just about anywhere else... except with exceptions of Argentina, New Zealand and some of those rare ancient lakes out there

and it is extremely important to remember the grievous agricultural lessons this country has suffered.

plow and row plant was invented for and by England, it doesn't work here. The majority of this country has weather similar in intensity as many tropical areas. In England most people have forgotten what the sun is (highest skin cancer rate in the world from lack of vitamin D) the sun scantly harms the soil, but here it bakes it into great sheets. When it does rain, the sheets of earth repel the water and it rapidly flows down stream faster and faster without being absorbed by the soil, it overflows into ditches and cuts it's way through fields. American farm lands on average lose around 20 tons of topsoil every year. Where the buffalo roamed, it grew every year. Where Joel Salatin runs his beeves, he gets 1" a year.

so what i am saying is if you want to grow here, live here, you should be prepared to rely upon animals and trees and minimal crops.
if you really want to be a vegan, i suggest you go where coconuts grow and you will be rewarded by perplexing endless diversity hundreds of kinds of amazing tropical fruit...

They claim in three years and 3 months of work, you can have all the food you and your family will ever need for the rest of your life.

and what i am talking about is very easily within the reaches of possibility and probability

Berries berries berries

i cannot say enough in praise of the cow, the cow allows man to thrive in the harshest conditions and so the sheep and so the goat.
i cannot say enough in praise of the honey locust tree, the chestnut, the black walnut (that protects us from the many parasites that infest those who inhabit the wet north) the sprawling black berry bushes
even the slandered prince Kudzu has an ultimate role in the rehabilitation of the natural process.
and i personally want to start eating more grass

what we want is rank growth of food for animals and humans
we want lots of hungry eaters eating up the food and trampling the leftovers into the soil, we want hundreds of cows eating grass from selected day paddock to day paddock, so that they eat all the grass in a given area and leave a carpet of trampled grass to protect the soil and rest

i can get you pamphlets that serve as guides for living anywhere

perhaps we want to move somewhere that has not been polluted so as to be able to protect it and attempt to restore it to the productivity it was before humanity fucked the environment...
perhaps we want to start with what our fore bearers left us, be burdened with the task of revitalizing wasteland

to me, where we should go means lots of cows, lots of geese, lots of water, lots of trees, lots of hills and caves and valleys to hide in
i have fantasized moving other places, but the north east is where i grew up, it is the land that i identify with, the only thing that could drag me away from here is my heart!

i look at the land where i grew up lately. On the north start of the river, the trees are short and bedrock is often less than 4 feet down. i want deep soil near lots of water, big trees make me comfortable, so do big clear bodies of water

i do not deserve the right to tell anyone where in the world to live, i question my right to live here, but you would have to drag me kicking and screaming to go back to europe where 3 generations before me, most of my family was from

also, forget about cities, i am not even going to go into that
the country is where we belong

i am going to the Delaware River Valley, where i grew up, the largest trout river this side of the Rockies

oh and by the way

let it be known

c02 weighs more than air
cow shit and buffalo shit are taken from the surface of the soil by earthworms and dung beetles underground
when a plant's stomata is open it is releasing water into the air, 99% of the water it takes from the ground is released until the stomata closes

this is how we can turn the desert into oceans of green, enough food to nourish the world

let it be known that the land is an extension of the ocean, that all living things require the same minerals that exist in perfect form and ratio and cation in ocean water

when all the fucks are dead and humanities job will be restoring the world, we will be piping ocean water onto the land

why is that?
wtf greenery blooming in the desert means cities?
those cities will be empty as soon as the oil wells that feed them run dry

and what is the point of all of it? what a waste

i remember this young woman walked up to me in chicago in the big park in the city
she asked me "your really tall, do you enjoy feeling powerful?"
i responded "i have experienced people trying to dominate me in order to feel powerful my whole life, i am dead tired of power, power means nothing to me"
she said "power is awesome, power built this park and these giant buildings, i think power is sexy"
i don't remember what i said, it certainly wasn't what i concluded later
"who cares what you think, you are selfish and ruled by simplistic human emotion"
i think really people like big buildings cause they look like giant penises

wait wait wait.. have you even been to the middle east? talking about the whole area in one huge vague offensive generalization...
I could bold and highlight the gems... but that'd defeat the thread.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Bored, Esq.

Re: guy on C-bus forum's existential enviromeltdown...

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Good lord...

NRR, but RE: "production of escapism" I'm reading a book on the SS right now called "Masters of Death." In it the author tries to approach/apply various theories about what causes people to become violent and express themselves violently...he talks about the "production of violence", measures it as if it was a commodity. I suppose the same theories inverted would explain the "production of escapism."
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Kurt Russell's Beard »

Bored, Esq. wrote:Good lord...

NRR, but RE: "production of escapism" I'm reading a book on the SS right now called "Masters of Death." In it the author tries to approach/apply various theories about what causes people to become violent and express themselves violently...he talks about the "production of violence", measures it as if it was a commodity. I suppose the same theories inverted would explain the "production of escapism."
Sounds interesting. Is it worth reading?

Is it similar to Becker's Flight from Death?
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Kurt Russell's Beard wrote:
Bored, Esq. wrote:Good lord...

Sounds interesting. Is it worth reading?

Is it similar to Becker's Flight from Death?
First question: yeah. I think so. Here:

http://www.amazon.com/Masters-Death-SS- ... 133&sr=8-1

Second question: I have no idea.
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

this guy is living proof of the reason.
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Bored, Esq. wrote:I suppose the same theories inverted would explain the "production of escapism."
Nice!

Some of this shit kills me, like what Crypto said, and:
children who are being fed white bread, white sugar, margarine, breakfast cereal and homogenized, pasturized milk, are in fact being robbed and not being given a fare sort in life. they are being cheated. they are being treated like caged animals.

i am lucky, that my mother, lacking true knowledge, had the wisdom to have me drink regular soda pop, instead of diet, butter instead of margarine. i am just so lucky, that even when my mother had not the money to buy herself food, would go without eating and feed me the complete protein of rice, beans and cheese. but my mother did not have the knowledge to protect me from disease, from this society, she did not give me the "fare" start in life that i and everyone else deserve.
i want every day, for there to be more salmon than there was yesterday
more trees
more frogs
more migratory birds
more wolves
more bears
more buffalo
more whales
more jungles
more forests
more grass lands
more rivers and lakes
less deserts
less Hitlers and little Ikemans
more Gandhis and Vandana Shivas
and more cool people who are down and not into living in this repressed fear cult that is modern culture
what about the whole damn middle east, which at one time was almost all forest and now is almost all desert?

Berries berries berries
i personally want to start eating more grass
fucking what
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

oh and by the way

let it be known

c02 weighs more than air
:confused:
milkmandan
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by milkmandan »

This guy speaks more about the buffalo than RHT
ImageImageImage
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

RHT: ball-dropping guru