Take As Needed For Pain

[PHOTOS] 26 Beers, Livver, Magrudergrind, Misery Index, Powe

Post by revaaron »

Zerohero
Total Recluse

Re: [PHOTOS] 26 Beers, Livver, Magrudergrind, Misery Index, Powe

Post by Zerohero »

POWE

rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
revaaron
Take As Needed For Pain

Post by revaaron »

uppers
Mike Turbo
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by Mike Turbo »

How was Livver?
"Look, there's somewhere you can take us where we can have fun, I'm trying to think of it; we can get drunk and maybe listen to some extremely evil music. Hold on, I'll look it up..." - Ford Prefect
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

They sort of sucked until their pal who was dressed up like a robot jumped into the pit and really got everyone totally amped up!! Band fucking ruled from that point on, you could tell that they fed off the energy that the guy dressed up like a robot brought to the pit!
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Mike Turbo
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by Mike Turbo »

soiled depends wrote:They sort of sucked until their pal who was dressed up like a robot jumped into the pit and really got everyone totally amped up!! Band fucking ruled from that point on, you could tell that they fed off the energy that the guy dressed up like a robot brought to the pit!
WUT DOOD?
"Look, there's somewhere you can take us where we can have fun, I'm trying to think of it; we can get drunk and maybe listen to some extremely evil music. Hold on, I'll look it up..." - Ford Prefect
revaaron
Take As Needed For Pain

Post by revaaron »

the_reverend:1045070 wrote:livver started out sounded like older coalesce, but then got into something sounding more like the harder starkweather parts from the on the wire album. definitely reminded me of the 90's when hardcore/new-metalcore was all crossed up. towards the end, there was even something a little motorhead in there. bruce's vocals are more of a dry shouting/scream that reminds me of the ookla the mok vocals. they played the set almost straight through, increasing the room temperature by 15 degrees. easily.