With all this talk about banana milk...

Music posts are a bannable offense.
rape bear
Don't mess with my shit.

With all this talk about banana milk...

Post by rape bear »

Does anyone remember these cookies that used to be around that were shaped and flavored like bananas and had a chocolate coating on the bottom? I don't know if they still make them, but if they do, I want to go to the store and get some right now.
http://failed.bandcamp.com
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:i would so slap on a strap on and rape his ass.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Re: With all this talk about banana milk...

Post by Zerohero »

rape bear wrote:Does anyone remember these cookies that used to be around that were shaped and flavored like bananas and had a chocolate coating on the bottom? I don't know if they still make them, but if they do, I want to go to the store and get some right now.

sounds :tup:
:idea:
might just opt out for a loaf of banana bread, and spread some nuttella on that mofo
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

Zerohero wrote:
might just opt out for a loaf of banana bread, and spread some nuttella on that mofo
make it super YUMMIE and TOTALLY SAFE FOR VEGANS by smearing a chicken pie rod on it!!!
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

rape bear
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by rape bear »

Zerohero wrote:
rape bear wrote:Does anyone remember these cookies that used to be around that were shaped and flavored like bananas and had a chocolate coating on the bottom? I don't know if they still make them, but if they do, I want to go to the store and get some right now.

sounds :tup:
:idea:
That actually sounds fantastic, but it's just not the same.
http://failed.bandcamp.com
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:i would so slap on a strap on and rape his ass.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

soiled depends wrote:
Zerohero wrote:
make it super YUMMIE and TOTALLY SAFE FOR VEGANS by smearing a chicken pie rod on it!!!

I'll grind up the bones from last nights Goat Curry and make a zigzag design on it. Maybe goat was on how you say,pie rod?
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.