Zerohero
Total Recluse

TAMPA FOR NEXT WINTER OLYMPIC BID

Post by Zerohero »

why not?

here's climate for Sochi, Russia, site of next WINTER olympics, :confused:

Geography
[edit] Climate

Sochi has a humid subtropical climate (Koppen climate classification Cfa) at the lower elevations, with an average January temperature of 6 °C (42.8 °F) and winter temperatures rarely falling below freezing. The average summer high temperature ranges between 25 °C (77 °F) and 28 °C (82.4 °F) with occasional extreme heat in some interior locations exceeding 40 °C (104 °F). Average annual precipitation is about 1,500 mm.[9][10][11] Sochi lies at 8b/9a hardiness zone, so the city supports different types of palm trees. Sochi is situated on the same latitude as Nice but strong cold winds from Asia makes winter less warm. In fact, temperatures drop below zero every winter for one or two days. The last year of first 2000 decade was one of the warmest in the history of Sochi. Mean year temperature was about 14.7 °C.

rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
krudmonk
Bonestorm 13

Re: TAMPA FOR NEXT WINTER OLYMPIC BID

Post by krudmonk »

At least Sochi has mountains...
UGH! HEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

OMG due to brute force frozen winds 2 times per year the thermometer reaches the point where ice cream and freezie pops stop melting.

rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Tony Twist
Elitist Prick

Post by Tony Twist »

Zerohero wrote:Image

Hmmm, Blashyrkh would make for a perfect winter Olympics site. Light the torch ..................... Mighty Ravendark!!!
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Tony Twist wrote:
Zerohero wrote:Image

Hmmm, Blashyrkh would make for a perfect winter Olympics site. Light the torch ..................... Mighty Ravendark!!!

too much snow and ice, and light on golf courses mans,
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

I honestly had no idea Sochi was this far south until I talked to some girl tonight that's been there; she said it was like Alabama.

-eagerly anticipating reading the guardian.co.uk 4 years from now... lime-infested puddings...
The temperature in their lovely fucking town has been 6°C above Vancouver's during the Olympics this year.

edit: I meant London. Hate those guys...