i REALLY don't see a problem here, (whales mens)

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

i REALLY don't see a problem here, (whales mens)

Post by Zerohero »

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THAT GUY FROM BURNED BY THE SUN THAT USE TO POST NEWS STORIES?? :rhug: :lhug:

SeaWorld suspends killer whale show in San Diego

The Associated Press
Updated: February 25, 2010, 9:07 am /
Published: February 24, 2010, 5:42 pm

A spokesman for SeaWorld in San Diego says its killer whale show has been suspended after a trainer was killed by a whale in Orlando, Fla.

Spokesman David Koontz said Wednesday he doesn't know when the show will resume.

It is not clear if the killer whale show has been suspended at SeaWorld's San Antonio location, which is closed until the weekend.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Re: i REALLY don't see a problem here, (whales mens)

Post by Toxicarius »

Can one really blame the whale here? It's the stupid humans who unfairly slapped that KILLER tag on the species. Maybe if we changed the name to Cuddly Whale they'd stop with the homocidal hostility. :idea:
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Toxicarius wrote:Can one really blame the whale here? It's the stupid humans who unfairly slapped that KILLER tag on the species. Maybe if we changed the name to Cuddly Whale they'd stop with the homocidal hostility. :idea:

LIKE THIS GUY?
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
White Like Jesus
How's them beans, ma?

Post by White Like Jesus »

Toxicarius wrote:Can one really blame the whale here? It's the stupid humans who unfairly placed that KILLER whale into captivity
Fixed.
John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

i think that the only rational course of action is to change their name to murder whales. or freedom whales.

FREE THE MURDER WHALES!
"FUCK YES MORE LAWS RIGHT NOW ALL THE TIME! LAW LAW LAW!" - Geeheeb
"OH I FORGOT, MORE JAILS TOO RIGHT NOW! FUCK YEAH JAIL JAIL JAIL!" - Geeheeb

"I don't recall quoting you as a shitbrain specifically... the shitbrain experience is not exactly the same for every shitbrain" -big rossman
John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

muh diddy allus say'd: "cain't trust a mammal whut live unnerwater and breath out a hole in it's back. nah'tchu, shamu, you's wun'nuh th' good'uns..."
"FUCK YES MORE LAWS RIGHT NOW ALL THE TIME! LAW LAW LAW!" - Geeheeb
"OH I FORGOT, MORE JAILS TOO RIGHT NOW! FUCK YEAH JAIL JAIL JAIL!" - Geeheeb

"I don't recall quoting you as a shitbrain specifically... the shitbrain experience is not exactly the same for every shitbrain" -big rossman