stupid craigslist ads with hilarious misspellings

Music posts are a bannable offense.
mastoman
How's them beans, ma?

stupid craigslist ads with hilarious misspellings

Post by mastoman »

Box of food (Akron ohio)

has smoked sasage, lipton noddles, hamburg helper strongnof, some breakfest sandwhiches, and some other odds and ends. The only thin that is epired is the sasage it epired in november but has been frozon since, i called the hospitial and they said it was safe to eat. You make your own Judgment. Pick up asap or after 6 pm. i work 1-6 pm today.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Re: stupid craigslist ads with hilarious misspellings

Post by Zerohero »

mastoman wrote:Box of food (Akron ohio)

has smoked sasage, lipton noddles, hamburg helper strongnof, some breakfest sandwhiches, and some other odds and ends. The only thin that is epired is the sasage it epired in november but has been frozon since, i called the hospitial and they said it was safe to eat. You make your own Judgment. Pick up asap or after 6 pm. i work 1-6 pm today.

:bigburger:
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

Epired sasage sounds dulishas.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

Mr. Budd wrote:dulishas.
I think there's a black girl in my class named Dulisha.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
metal5411
I hate my life.

Post by metal5411 »

Zerohero wrote:Image
Hahaha wtf is Glenn Ordway doing in that picture?
krudmonk wrote:Just fuck a robot that looks like her. It's Japan, retard.
monsterod wrote:Look, I'd rather be riding a rocket-propelled wild boar through space with a bottle of Maker's getting a blowjob from Mrs. Snozzberries. But at this point, I'd be satisfied with a brisk trot down the street from a common sow.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

haha this thread is good
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

metal5411 wrote:
Zerohero wrote:Image
Hahaha wtf is Glenn Ordway doing in that picture?
he must endores Albie's onlinie stoereh
Tony Twist
Elitist Prick

Post by Tony Twist »

mastoman wrote:Box of food (Akron ohio)

Uh oh, Vinnie is making CL ads. I wonder if Humpgedinka knows?!?!?!
Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

Friendly Goatus wrote:
Mr. Budd wrote:dulishas.
I think there's a black girl in my class named Dulisha.
Haha, nice education. I had a class with blacks before - they were HILARIOUS. There was a total pre-Bobby Whitney Houston type that was like ...UNSTOPPABLE ACHIEVER...then there was the girl that brought 4 foot construction paper cutout figures of popular occupations that sort of looked like a Village People concert ran through a taffy machine. There was one I kinda liked - she had a cool reserve about her and you could tell she needed a man, as in Bessie Smith kinda needed a man. I think I could have porked her.