glen beck keeps playing joy division.

Music posts are a bannable offense.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Re: glen beck keeps playing joy division.

Post by hipster holocaust »

Molester Stallone wrote:I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I only listen to him for the songs.
relapse is releasing his mix tape soon
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

Chevalier Mal Fet wrote:
Comrade Slinky wrote:
John Jr. wrote:i hate his face, so bad. he's like the least popular down-lowed cockhuffer in the frathouse, but all grow'd up. i imagine that hannity makes him suck his cock with a burning candle in his asshole....
But he distrusts the gubmint like you guys do!
He hates him because it's like looking in a fun house mirror into a world where one man is majorly successful for being as stupid as he is and holding all of the same exact opinions. Like when some band you hate full of douchebags covers the same exact song you always wanted to cover, in basically the same way you would have done it, and not only does it reveal you are really kindred spirits in a way, but they get majorly successful based on that cover.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Fuck you Alien Ant Farm
man, you must be the most bitter, envious, and covetous person on earth on the inside, considering how much you like to project the behavior on people. "oh, you dont agree with the guy who's box i'd like to put you in? well that's a lie, because really you're just jealous of him."

it's as fucking retarded as the right calling obama a crypto-communist when he's been such a friend of big business. "gotta squeeze this into my paradigm somehow, even if that means i need to invert the truth to fit it in."

exact same opinions? the guy just looks at prison-planet every morning and sees how he can skew it into the republican paradigm while co-opting the part of jones audience that is sympathetic to his cause.

and i've already said that i feel that alex jones is a disinformation agent, so how am i holding these two mens opinions, doucheberg? oh, that's right, i'm not. while i might hold some opinions in common with them, i also hold some opinions in common with you. of course i'm sure that in that case you'd say we hold exact opposite opinions.
"FUCK YES MORE LAWS RIGHT NOW ALL THE TIME! LAW LAW LAW!" - Geeheeb
"OH I FORGOT, MORE JAILS TOO RIGHT NOW! FUCK YEAH JAIL JAIL JAIL!" - Geeheeb

"I don't recall quoting you as a shitbrain specifically... the shitbrain experience is not exactly the same for every shitbrain" -big rossman
John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

olberman, hannity, michael moore, beck, limbaugh, rachel maddow. battle royale to the death. winner gets shot in the face.

"I don't recall quoting you as a shitbrain specifically... the shitbrain experience is not exactly the same for every shitbrain" -big rossman
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Spooky Apparition »

Rachel Maddow is less vile than any of those other people, I'd say. I don't like her cutesy attitude most of the time (why does a smart person always have to say how AWESOME or COOL something is on a news show?) but whenever I've watched her, she spends more time talking about procedural details and policy than those other guys combined. the other cable TV people exist only to talk about each other.
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR
Threads Endlessly Scrolled

Post by ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR »

Charles Schulzerie wrote:
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:
Wang Mandu wrote:Could he be the one thing Reeelapse posters all agree upon? Meaning that we all think he's a delusional, vile person.
nah, on some things he is ok in my book, but i am all for burning hannity and oreily and oberman at the stake.

Are you fucking kidding?
nope i am serious. i would like to see hannity, oriely and oberman burnt at the stake.
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR

Post by ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR »

John Jr. wrote:olberman, hannity, michael moore, beck, limbaugh, rachel maddow. battle royale to the death. winner gets shot in the face.
add bill maher to that list.
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:
John Jr. wrote:olberman, hannity, michael moore, beck, limbaugh, rachel maddow. battle royale to the death. winner gets shot in the face.
add bill maher to that list.
fuck yes.