I like to flip out on city councilors

Music posts are a bannable offense.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

I like to flip out on city councilors

Post by soiled depends »

This fuckin ol' asshat rings me up to complain about his ad not running in the org's monthly newsletter. Fucking idiot hasn't paid any money to have it run so I fuckin let me know what I think about his bullshit. he later calls me back to apologize for trying to treat me like dogshit. I gave him a piece of my mind and he kept on saying sorry...

Filthy old bastard...I'm not gonna let those fat cats up on Main street tell me a goddamn thing...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR
Threads Endlessly Scrolled

Re: I like to flip out on city councilors

Post by ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR »

lie much?
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:lie much?
I'm a hero. I do things you only dream of. I get that my freedoms must seem totally unbelievable to you.
But it's okay, I don't mind if you don't believe me. I feel awesome.
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

Post by 43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W »

You deserve to be treated like dogshit, just on principle alone.
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W wrote:You deserve to be treated like dogshit, just on principle alone.
Well that's what the city councilor thought at first. But then he realized that he was wrong. It was nice of him to man up like that. I might even think about forgiving him..

ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR

Post by ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR »

soiled depends wrote:
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:lie much?
I'm a hero. I do things you only dream of. I get that my freedoms must seem totally unbelievable to you.
But it's okay, I don't mind if you don't believe me. I feel awesome.
i am going to take that as a yes.
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
pleasuretokill
Olde Timer

Post by pleasuretokill »

soiled depends wrote:This fuckin ol' asshat rings me up to complain about his ad not running in the org's monthly newsletter. Fucking idiot hasn't paid any money to have it run so I fuckin let me know what I think about his bullshit.
But, I, umm..... WHAT?
"Did your parents put and Atari 2600 in a gold box and wrap it with Genesis paper to fuck with you?" - Pieclun
"theres a new Camo stronger than black ice, its better tasting than all the rest. its 12.5% and tastes sorta like cream soda mixed with piss. i like it!" - ghost boner
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

into their them :oops:

pleasuretokill
Olde Timer

Post by pleasuretokill »

:lol:
"Did your parents put and Atari 2600 in a gold box and wrap it with Genesis paper to fuck with you?" - Pieclun
"theres a new Camo stronger than black ice, its better tasting than all the rest. its 12.5% and tastes sorta like cream soda mixed with piss. i like it!" - ghost boner