If you could punch one girl and get away with it......

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Comrade Slinky
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Re: If you could punch one girl and get away with it......

Post by Comrade Slinky »

Ogre of Disgust
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by Ogre of Disgust »

I'd bone Nancy Grace's loud filthy mouth until she choked on gushers of ball barf.

I'll take Jane Velez-Bitchell for 200, Alex.
POST SUCKS
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote:
hipster holocaust wrote: i made it very apparent that they were free to try to do as they please to me but i was a huge fan of 'equal rights, equal fights,' and i do in fact fight back unlike the majority of the ass kissing male anarcho buttheads. .

for some inexplicable reason the idea of you fighting a girl gave me the fiercest boner ever. need new pants, crotch blown out.... :what:
eegads, the last thing i would want to do after laying a female out would be to service one, but dont let me poop in your corn flakes...
Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote:
hipster holocaust wrote:this dumb over-privileged pc bitch from san fransisco i used to do food not bombs with in north portland and lived with one of my friends. she would be one of those people up their own asses about how they're making a difference by not relying on, let's see...using stuff that pollutes the air (cars [although i remember at least twice driving her somewhere]) or doing things that 'help perpetuate the machine' (work) or paying rent on her room, which her and her boyfriend shared in a punk house and meant they would have been paying something in the double digits each, you know, if they even like, paid rent.

one time my friend who lived with her (and was expecting a few months back rent from this piece of shit) glanced at one of the girl's bank statements carelessly left on the kitchen table, which is odd since i assumed banks were part of the 'machine.' it had a balance of $7000.

so my one large, vicious punch in the face would go to her.

hahha i assume this girl isn't ACTUALLY involved with anything enough that i'd know who you're talking about? sounds like some kids i've met, though. cheapest bastards ever have trust funds and double safety nets....
i'm almost positive that you know her...her name slips my mind probably for good reason...
Last edited by hipster holocaust on Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Pyrite Medal of Ignorance

Post by Pyrite Medal of Ignorance »

i didn't say anything about any sort of servicing, you added that part on your own. fucking PERVERT! :what:
Cribdeath
Certified False.

Post by Cribdeath »

Oh god, theres this radio spot I hear about 20 times a night at work for 1-800-Pain. For most of it, the broad talking sounds normal and relatively human...until she gets to the part where she has to say the phone number...thats when she turns into a nasally douche when she says "Pain". And of ourse she has to say the number like 82 times within the 30 second spot. If I knew who she was, a flurry of fists would be thrown in her direction.
Mike Green wrote:I'd never donate a single dime of my wife's money to these retards.
BattletweeteR (2:22:07 AM): evening
Clint666Carr (2:22:11 AM): hey battletard
Father of Lies23 (2:22:28 AM): whoa its tweeter
katiealmaktoum (2:22:28 AM): Fucking Mia'd.