Music posts are a bannable offense.
From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick

Random YouTube Comments Thread

Post by From Blintzes to Crepes »

From Skrewdriver "Boots and Braces" video:

@screeemingatawall Fuck you bitch come to a Leftover Crack concert and say that
LilReaper608 1 day ago
Friendly Goatus wrote:I want to shout obscenities into her vagina and then whisper apologies into her butthole
monsterod wrote:I'm gonna skin my dick to this when I'm sober enough to cum.
Gunther wrote:shut up redneck
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

Re: Random YouTube Comments Thread

Post by fallbacktostone »

i will be posting in this thread in the future
Big Blood Grenade
DO THE DEW!

Post by Big Blood Grenade »

Not a public comment but I got this message for one of my videos a while back:

Subject: you r a fag bitch pussy ass cunt I hope u die soon

Hey man your awesome I really like the part where you make yourself look like a complete idiot also the part where you make yourself sound like an immature fag but you know thats just me.From the comments looks like a shit load of people agree with me. You need to get a life grow the fuck up and find a better day job oh yea and if you are going to try to be funny get some better material you bitch you want to make fun of someone make fun of me.If you can that is because I am one of the people that allows you to have your freedoms bitch and it makes me wish i didnt when fag punk nasty cunts like you open your retarded ass mouths. From one man to another i hope someone from the family finds you and puts your dick in your mouth......oh wait lol that can happen its called counter-intelligence bro and you are now fucked its called slander and your either going to be fined or well like i said its up to the family....if I were you I would take this shit down pussy.Oh and if you dont already know its the video with your stupid ass talking through the little girls picture.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Here's the video, I think I've posted it here before...
HASHTHRASH
I hate your life.

Post by HASHTHRASH »

Big Blood Grenade wrote:Not a public comment but I got this message for one of my videos a while back:

Subject: you r a fag bitch pussy ass cunt I hope u die soon

Hey man your awesome I really like the part where you make yourself look like a complete idiot also the part where you make yourself sound like an immature fag but you know thats just me.From the comments looks like a shit load of people agree with me. You need to get a life grow the fuck up and find a better day job oh yea and if you are going to try to be funny get some better material you bitch you want to make fun of someone make fun of me.If you can that is because I am one of the people that allows you to have your freedoms bitch and it makes me wish i didnt when fag punk nasty cunts like you open your retarded ass mouths. From one man to another i hope someone from the family finds you and puts your dick in your mouth......oh wait lol that can happen its called counter-intelligence bro and you are now fucked its called slander and your either going to be fined or well like i said its up to the family....if I were you I would take this shit down pussy.Oh and if you dont already know its the video with your stupid ass talking through the little girls picture.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Here's the video, I think I've posted it here before...

:shock:

that video is AMAZING!

:moreawesome: :moreawesome: :moreawesome: :moreawesome:
Zerohero wrote: i remember when Cave paPpY sent me some wooden MP1's

http://www.killthatcat.com
guardianoftheblind
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by guardianoftheblind »

worth a repost

ghost boner wrote:you can get it on the fire stick too. theres nothing this thing cant do
From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick

Post by From Blintzes to Crepes »

AdmiralGFM wrote:Dre is the Iron Maiden of hip-hop.
Friendly Goatus wrote:I want to shout obscenities into her vagina and then whisper apologies into her butthole
monsterod wrote:I'm gonna skin my dick to this when I'm sober enough to cum.
Gunther wrote:shut up redneck