Wiisconsin "Well, you'll work hard with a gun in your back"

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Re: Wiisconsin "Well, you'll work hard with a gun in your ba

Post by Geeheeb »

Here are some guardsmens pointing a gun at a chevy plant in Flint, MI 1937.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flint_Sit-Down_Strike

Fucking Assholes Don't Get It.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Fields of Shit
Keep it thick...

Post by Fields of Shit »

Unions are lackeys of the capitalist state.
Look at that lighthouse. That's the ultimate expression of phallocentric technocracy violating Mother Sky.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

:idea: What if the National Guard Union is on strike that day?
Smegma wrote:http://thinkprogress.org/2011/02/14/wal ... nion-bill/

Wisconsin Gov. Walker Threatens To Deploy National Guard As ‘Intimidation Force’ Against Workers’ Unions

Last month, Ohio Gov. John Kasich (R) said that if employees strike, “they should be fired,” and former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty (R) wrote in an op-ed that the moral case for unions “does not apply to public employment.” Now, facing a $137 million budget deficit, Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker has proposed a “budget repair bill” that would severely limit collective bargaining, eliminate the right of unions to negotiate pensions, retirement and benefits.

Walker is facing fierce criticism for this all-out assault against state workers, especially after he insisted that the “National Guard” will be used against a walkout:

When asked by a reporter what will happen if workers resist, Walker replied that he would call out the National Guard. He said that the National Guard is “prepared…for whatever the governor, their commander-in-chief, might call for. … I am fully prepared for whatever may happen.”

Traditionally, the National Guard is called to assist Americans in times of crisis; so Walker’s attempt to use the National Guard as a tool to suppress dissent is particularly deplorable. In the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks, more than 50,000 Guard members were called to help, and following Hurricane Katrina in 2005, more than 50,000 Guards were deployed. Veterans have strongly objected to Walker’s recent intent to use the National Guard as a vessel to intimidate state workers. VoteVet released a statement today that says Walker shouldn’t use the National Guard as an “intimidation force“:

“Maybe the new governor doesn’t understand yet – but the National Guard is not his own personal intimidation force to be mobilized to quash political dissent,” said Robin Eckstein, a former Wisconsin National Guard member, Iraq War Veteran from Appleton, WI, and member of VoteVets.org. “The Guard is to be used in case of true emergencies and disasters, to help the people of Wisconsin, not to bully political opponents. Considering many veterans and Guard members are union members, it’s even more inappropriate to use the Guard in this way. This is a very dangerous line the Governor is about to cross.”
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Geeheeb wrote:Image

Here are some guardsmens pointing a gun at a chevy plant in Flint, MI 1937.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flint_Sit-Down_Strike

Fucking Assholes Don't Get It.
Hay, you oughta get a mini chainsaw shootin bazooka like that one for your bike. Ask around, some bike fucks should have some advice on mounting it properly.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
monsterod
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by monsterod »

Public employee unions get pretty sweet deals from everything I've read. Private industry seems to have found the path between being total pussies and hiring thugs for nightime raids with torches and furniture pieces. Can't be that hard.
turn these off meatman.
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

Okay, so, he didn't actually threaten to shoot people or anything. He just said the national guard will be readied in case of unrest, to perform necessary services, like run prisons and mental institutions. That couldn't possibly have been a veiled threat. He wouldn't do that.

Scott Walker is an archpig. I'll be at the walkout demonstration at UWM tomorrow.
fvkk
bundlesofvitals
OH LAWD!

Post by bundlesofvitals »

father of lies wrote:Okay, so, he didn't actually threaten to shoot people or anything. He just said the national guard will be readied in case of unrest, to perform necessary services, like run prisons and mental institutions. That couldn't possibly have been a veiled threat. He wouldn't do that.

Scott Walker is an archpig. I'll be at the walkout demonstration at UWM tomorrow.
Madison schools closed today, and I think our district will be closed tomorrow due to protests. I work with one really conservative dude who voted for Walker...now he's all "well I didn't think he'd do this..." As soon as it affects his pension he cares.
:drooly:

This is interesting...

http://uwmasls.wordpress.com/2011/02/15 ... wisconsin/
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

Which district?

How can anybody in Milwaukee County NOT think he's do this sort of thing?
fvkk
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

monsterod wrote:Public employee unions get pretty sweet deals from everything I've read. Private industry seems to have found the path between being total pussies and hiring thugs for nightime raids with torches and furniture pieces. Can't be that hard.
Our state employees make 8% less than average.
fvkk
bundlesofvitals
OH LAWD!

Post by bundlesofvitals »

I'd rather not say...heh. Shit is absolutely crazy here (we're used to not getting raises, but collective bargaining rights are another thing). But for the past few years I've seen so many friends/family lose jobs, so I've just been thankful to have some stability...for the time being...

http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepolit ... 01539.html

http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepolit ... 39939.html
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

Using the state police to round up legislators is normal its called a "call of the senate". I have seen twice here in Michigan. It didn't have a brutal connotation in the past, it was just a way to get legislators there for an important vote before phones and shit. Now its strongarm stuff.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

You can't explain that!

State capitol.

I can't find the scumbag steve poster now for some reason. Walker's face is over his, and it says "BECOME GOVERNOR, BREAK EVERYTHING"
fvkk
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

"Students"
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

bundlesofvitals wrote:I'd rather not say...heh
Fair enough. SolidaREEEty!
fvkk
Deadhouse
Inhale/Exhale

Post by Deadhouse »

father of lies wrote: He just said the national guard will be readied in case of unrest, to perform necessary services, like run prisons and mental institutions.
I can't even beging to tell you how bad of an idea that would be.
Gookstorm
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Gookstorm »

Somewhat surprised Wisconsin of all places would be up in arms before Californian government workers. Maybe people aren't marching to the capital here because gas is too expensive for them to drive up to Sacramento from all over the state.
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:
Gookstorm wrote:Koreans hate Americans too much to ever fuck them, silly roundeyes.
obviously you never been to kunsan, osan, or seoul.
hana maru
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by hana maru »

Deadhouse wrote:
father of lies wrote: He just said the national guard will be readied in case of unrest, to perform necessary services, like run prisons and mental institutions.
I can't even beging to tell you how bad of an idea that would be.
Please elaborate?
i can't see your signature.
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

Molester Stallone wrote:Image
can't

stop

loling

Stealing for fb.
fvkk
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

I seriously hate his face. I hate his beady little asymmetrical eyes. I hate his smug little lips. I hate his stupid fucking haircult. Shit's lopsided. I think I posted him in the faces you hate thread a long time ago.

Deadhouse, well yeah, we all know what he meant...
fvkk
Hell-haine
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Hell-haine »

:tup: this piece of shit looks like a real winner

republicans stripping public state employees of their collective bargaining rights to """solve""" a fiscal crisis caused by... republicans and their friends Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, JPMorgan Chase etc...
how... republican.
Bored001 wrote:34 is still wet behind the ears...it's not that you're getting older, you're getting smarter.
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

There is no fiscal crisis. The deficits are WAY overblown and we may actually have been running a surplus.
fvkk
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

I'm in there somewhere. My school, at noon.
fvkk
Hell-haine
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Hell-haine »

I'm talking about the whole country being in a fiscal crisis.
Bored001 wrote:34 is still wet behind the ears...it's not that you're getting older, you're getting smarter.
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

Fair enough. There are whispers of strikes... You would feel right at home, frenchie!
fvkk
F/K/A HAPF
How's them beans, ma?

Post by F/K/A HAPF »

The country is in fiscal trouble because the US borrows and throws billions of dollars at everyone. Isolationist policies would fix it all. Will this affect shitty beer availability?
Xbox live: dashboardmelted or HAPF