"Six degree's of internet xasthur fans" continued

Music posts are a bannable offense.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Re: "Six degree's of internet xasthur fans" continued

Post by hipster holocaust »

true story :awesome:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Pooeyegg
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Pooeyegg »

hipster holocaust wrote:joe pesci and i almost got into a fight with a drunk asshole
Wow, dude.

Need details stat.
pooptastik
Too Many Sads Too Many Regrets

Post by pooptastik »

SqualorMTL wrote:
pooptastik wrote:
SqualorMTL wrote:
pooptastik wrote:
SqualorMTL wrote:My dad used to write speeches for Ferdinand Marcos in the early 60s. And they were frat brothers...

holy shit.

edit: so is this why your parents fled from the Philippines? or what was the reason?
Pretty much, my dad became an anti-Marcos activist and we had to flee to Canada from Malaysia when martial law was declared in 1972. We were to be deported back to the Philippines but my dad figured: Fuck that.

Now he writes a lefty blog for the Manila Times. He's 81.
christ. im pretty sure some people still know your family reputation. whenever you go back home, are you ever scared?
Nah, I have relatives who are ex-Marcos cronies. An uncle was an army general during that era too. One of my dad's old drivers was an ex NPA (New People's Army) guerrilla. It's pretty safe and always a good time when I visit. The thing that scares me the most is getting robbed or food poisoning.
damn. hahahhaha, my grandparents got threatened by the NPA for some money. now that you mention it, one of my uncle is a driver for Erap but that's about it.
Pyrite Medal of Ignorance

Post by Pyrite Medal of Ignorance »

TheDOAD wrote:Keep it quiet in the library assholes.
for real. even my non-penetration stories could put this shit to shame.. :nopizza:
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

hipster holocaust wrote:too many to list from my various hotel gigs. worthy mention - joe pesci and i almost got into a fight with a drunk asshole

Can we get the full story on this?
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

i worked the door at an upscale hotel in TriBeCa a few years ago. he would come out with a smoke and bullshit with me occasionally, one day we were outside this wasted dude walked by us and stopped, looked at me and went 'whatta fucker you lookin at?' i tried ignoring him but he kept on being a douchebag. i told him to move it along but he didn't listen, then he saw and recognized joe and started harassing him. i ran in and told front desk to call security and by the time i came out again i figured they were gonna be beating the shit outta one another (joe was half in the bag too). quite contrary, the dude was hugging pesci and crying about his family and shit hahaha. at this point two people swept this asshole up and apologized profusely for his antics as they walked away with him.

as he was walking away i said something to the effect of 'what an asshole. i thought you guys were gonna rumble.' joe says 'i coulda handled him. i was getting ready to swing at him when he was harassing you.'

joe pesci has my fucking back.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
the motherfucking d-i-e
ANSU++

Post by the motherfucking d-i-e »

my uncle went on a few dates with madonna in high school, my grandma didn't like her.

my mom lives down the street from violent j of ICP, she calls him joe and thinks him and his wife (sugarslam) are nice people (my mom has horrible judge of character a lot of times).

my step-nephew was the first drummer for bdm.

josh martin called me out on stage once at an anal cunt show "hey, aren't you that mandie girl from the relapse board, i met you in boston!" and then later seth putnam called me a bitch, and then sincerely apologized.

leon del muerte once grabbed my boobs.
"before the internet, people displayed their love for heavy metal in the bathroom"
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

the motherfucking d-i-e wrote: leon del muerte once grabbed my boobs.
LOL HOLY SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT THIS
buenoallthetime
Hella Evil & Shit

Post by buenoallthetime »

the motherfucking d-i-e wrote:my uncle went on a few dates with madonna in high school, my grandma didn't like her.

my mom lives down the street from violent j of ICP, she calls him joe and thinks him and his wife (sugarslam) are nice people (my mom has horrible judge of character a lot of times).

my step-nephew was the first drummer for bdm.

josh martin called me out on stage once at an anal cunt show "hey, aren't you that mandie girl from the relapse board, i met you in boston!" and then later seth putnam called me a bitch, and then sincerely apologized.

leon del muerte once grabbed my boobs.
You left out the fact that you have autographed ICP CDs because of said connection.

I feel like I've grabbed your boobs before too.
the motherfucking d-i-e
ANSU++

hipster holocaust wrote:

mdf 09' never forget.
"before the internet, people displayed their love for heavy metal in the bathroom"
the motherfucking d-i-e
ANSU++

buenoallthetime wrote: you left out the fact that you have autographed ICP CDs because of said connection.
nah, those cds were autographed for my brother in law, from the mid 90s none the less. my mom and violent j didn't move on to that street until like 1999-2000.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

the motherfucking d-i-e wrote:
hipster holocaust wrote:

mdf 09' never forget.
i think you were wasted every single time i saw you besides the time me you and ryan went to that tapas place. and so was i.
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Boy I'm so fucking pumped for Amelia's story. I'm sure it will top Squalor MTL's father being an associate turned political enemy of the Marcos Regime and eventually being able to return to his homeland to agitate for change today. Yep, Hamelia's story will definitely top that.
Haha,
SqualorMTL
Certified False.

Post by SqualorMTL »

:lhug:
the motherfucking d-i-e
ANSU++

hipster holocaust wrote:
the motherfucking d-i-e wrote:
hipster holocaust wrote:

mdf 09' never forget.
i think you were wasted every single time i saw you besides the time me you and ryan went to that tapas place. and so was i.
sounds about right. thanks again for making me that pizza too. you're the best!
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

hipster holocaust wrote:i worked the door at an upscale hotel in TriBeCa a few years ago. he would come out with a smoke and bullshit with me occasionally, one day we were outside this wasted dude walked by us and stopped, looked at me and went 'whatta fucker you lookin at?' i tried ignoring him but he kept on being a douchebag. i told him to move it along but he didn't listen, then he saw and recognized joe and started harassing him. i ran in and told front desk to call security and by the time i came out again i figured they were gonna be beating the shit outta one another (joe was half in the bag too). quite contrary, the dude was hugging pesci and crying about his family and shit hahaha. at this point two people swept this asshole up and apologized profusely for his antics as they walked away with him.

as he was walking away i said something to the effect of 'what an asshole. i thought you guys were gonna rumble.' joe says 'i coulda handled him. i was getting ready to swing at him when he was harassing you.'

joe pesci has my fucking back.
Hipster Holocaust just became my new favorite Poster!
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by Toxicarius »

Pisscubes wrote:Ben Affleck was a total dick to her and used to make fun of her thick Boston accent. When she saw him in Goodwill Hunting doing a Boston accent she wanted to kill him.
Help her make her dream come true.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Seened the following super duper stars in airports:

Lynn Swann
Gwen Eiffle
Barney Frank
doodes from Coffin Texts
haPPy PappY
The American Dream Dusty Rhodes

:blackmeadow:
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
SqualorMTL
Certified False.

Post by SqualorMTL »

Not as interesting as my dad's story but I've dated the same girl as Dave & Efraim from Godspeed You Black Emperor.

I worked with Tim from Arcade Fire.

Leonard Cohen went to my high school.

I shared food & beer with some of the bigwigs in the Communist Party of the Philippines, a few of them are now deceased.
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Oh yeah I met Uriah faber and Clay Guida at the Miguel Torres vs Brian Bowels WEC match at the Hard Rock in Vegas. Both those guys were really really small guys and uriah Faber let me sign his cast he had on his left hand.

Saw Pete Rose sitting in some sports shop in Ceasers Palace. People walking by the shop tried to take pictures but really large black men would walk by and tell them that a picture of Mr.Rose would cost 40$.
Mendicant
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Mendicant »

Zerohero wrote:Seened the following super duper stars in airports:

Lynn Swann
Gwen Eiffle
Barney Frank
doodes from Coffin Texts
haPPy PappY
The American Dream Dusty Rhodes

:blackmeadow:
I saw Nick Cave and his family at Sydney Airport last December

plus I stayed in the same hotel as Municipal Waste once!
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Joe Pesci is gangster.

Squalor, those are amazing stories.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
krudmonk
Bonestorm 13

Post by krudmonk »

hahaha, you're such a Hollywood story
UGH! HEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!
Daniel Boone
Khaooos and Kon-fus-ion

Post by Daniel Boone »

I made out with Dana, the Super Nintendo internet meme girl. She also ran around topless at my 21st birthday party.
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Man I had the fucking hots and a half for Julie Strain when I was in college.
Haha,