ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Music posts are a bannable offense.
copstache
Total Recluse

ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Post by copstache »

UH FIRST OF ALL PUNK ISN'T DEAD. SECOND FUCK EMO FUCK INDIE FUCK HIPSTER FAGGOT SHIT LIKE THAT THEY HAVE NOOOOOTHING TO DO WITH PUNK OR METAL GET THAT THROUGH YOUR SOFT LITTLE HEAD.

televisedcolonoscopy 2 days ago
FUCKING PATRONIZING,CONDESCENDING ASSHOLES LIKE YOU. CULTIVATE THIS FACADE OF CALM AND OBJECTIVITY. UNTIL THE LAST SENTENCE THATS WHEN SOME PETTY REMARK IS TYPED, YOURE TRUE PERSONALITY, THE ONE BEHIND THE CRACKED FACADE, COMES CREEPING OUT. JOIN THE LINE, THE ONE WHERE I PUT THE IDIOTS.WHO DONT TAKE THE TIME TO READ EVERY POST. YOU EITHER MUST BE A MASOCHIST OR A FUCKTARD. WHAT TYPE OF REPLY DID YOU THINK YOU WERE GOING TO GET. A THANK YOU FOR THE ADVICE. STFU, GO PLAY YOUR CDS

qwq45
Last edited by copstache on Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Re: ridiculous out of context youtube comment repository

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

haha, you should change this to a youtube/imdb/amazon comment repository.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
copstache
Total Recluse

Re: ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Post by copstache »

:pizza:
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

http://boards.nbc.com/MauryShow/index.php?showtopic=164

I like the idea of this thread. I feel like this is within the scope.
ghost boner wrote:our cousins should fuck
Wormholegenerator
The 7000 Club

Post by Wormholegenerator »

I'm what you people consider a "hipster".

I think for myself,I dress in a weird (REALLY weird) way (not skinny jeans though nor ugly glasses),I like different music,nothing modern for me,etc.
And I don't do it for attention,I'm just popping out of the crowd for being MYSELF. I don't pretend liking a certain band or a so called modern 'artist' (are you kidding me?) to please others.

People like me for who I am,chicks dig me,I have a lot of friends and I live life at max. So again,WHAT is your problem with people like me? Why do you hate people who don't belong in labels so much? What is your reason?

Before attacking my music,I listen to everything from 1960-1994,so don't bother trying to jump me for that claiming that I listen to dubstep or any bullshity music like that,nor electronic,or whatever modern shit these kids listen to.

Inb4 you do it for attention. No I don't,I'm being myself,if that atracts people it's not my fault.
Inb4 your style. I have a weird style,a cool one,different. So what is it to you? Just because the jean/shirt/whiteshoes combo doesn't please me,it doesn't mean that my style sucks.
Inb4 you are conceited. I am not,I have high-self esteem,but it doesn't go up in my head.
Do you actually have any more reasons,or are you just angry at yourselves?
Eight Foot Manchild
Certified False.

Post by Eight Foot Manchild »

and another thing im a female asshole,and u r evidently n denial.nigga da "darts"dat u say goodz threw dat were better than hollows(which they weren't)GOODZ BIT BIT BIT BIT FROM SOMEONE ELSE HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE SAID IT U DAM DUMMY? GOORZ STOLE FROM NIGGAS BUT JUST CHANGED A WORD OR TWO AND BASICALLY USED IT ON HOLLOW,U DONT SEE SHIT WRONG WITH GOODZ BITING FROM OTHER NIGGAS AND RECYCLING DAT STRETCH MARK LINE? u a dumb azs nigga i no u luv ur boyfriend goodz
Wormholegenerator
The 7000 Club

Which Hollywood celebrity said that?
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

you guys need to put links, or at least the context in the quote part.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
Eight Foot Manchild
Certified False.

Post by Eight Foot Manchild »

Thread title clearly says OUT of context. Context is for pussies.
in germany we fight 30 vs 30 kannacks black hairs , we all immigrants with knife and weapons FUCK THE PILICE
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

all that consequences of disobiedience. Little punk should have pulled up his pants til he got off of school property, his arm probably isn't even broke, but makes a lawsuit look better.
kale
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by Toxicarius »

Dang Tron…do your dogs poop in the house ? Maybe not
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Listening to this, my caburys creme egg hatched...
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick

Re: ridiculous out of context youtube comment repository

Post by From Blintzes to Crepes »

ThePhillyExperiment wrote:haha, you should change this to a youtube/imdb/amazon comment repository.
http://reeelapse.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=44279
Friendly Goatus wrote:I want to shout obscenities into her vagina and then whisper apologies into her butthole
monsterod wrote:I'm gonna skin my dick to this when I'm sober enough to cum.
Gunther wrote:shut up redneck
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

DIS SONG IS ABOUT THA ILLUMINATI COMING TO DMX TO TAKE HIS SOUL BUT DMX IS TRYING TO STAY AWAY FROM THEM NOW BUT YOU SEE HE'S IN JAIL AND THE MEDIA THROWING SALT ON HIS NAME NOW !!!!!!! DO YOUR RESEARCH B4 ITS TO LATE STAY BLESSED!!
DatGreenBoi85 3 months ago
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

HAHAHAHAHA
Honky Kong 64 wrote:I use this daily and it scrobbles my Lil B songs just fine?
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

i knew you'd understand :rhug:
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by Toxicarius »

crezi ca imi pasa ce latri tu aici ?..oricum nu ti-am explicat nimic ..decat ti-am spus cat de prost esti..si ti-am vorbit asa pentru ca esti foarte enervant ..si asta e..s-a intamplat ca tu sa fii printre ultimii care latra aiurea ...si m-ai enervat..asa ca nu mai vorbi aiurea .. si sa sti ca da...oamenii care nu asculta cacaturile de la tv sunt mai inteligenti
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

[img]http://0.gravatar.com/avatar/28f62652fdda274788800de29cc6ed23?size=420[/img] wrote:Hi Lisa,
Newbie cookie maker here so please forgive the question if it seems ridiculous – but why does your cookie recipe call for cold butter when it has to be creamed with the sugars anyway? Doesn’t creaming it at least bring it to room temperature? I saw the Bobby Flay episode too, and didn’t notice that the butter was chilled.
I’m going to try your recipe this weekend, btw… It has to be better than spending over $100 to get a dozen cookies to Phoenix AZ!
Thanks for the help!
Don
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Lisa's gonna get a used condom in the mail.
frost
(ಥ﹏ಥ)

Post by frost »

didnt know jofa was into hexen
As Hexen is and has been my favorite game of all time, I really hate the fact that you guys are going the disgusting politically correct route that was instilled in you by the fucking media, by replacing the mage with a fucking "witch" character. Keep the fucking mage as a male. He was my favorite class, and now someone comes along and makes a Hexen TC for Doom 3, gets me all excited, then ruins it by making the mage a bitch? Is everybody on this planet a fucking PC pussy nowadays? FUCK!
DEAD THREAD, LOCKED
-Admin'd
Wormholegenerator
The 7000 Club

know how that feels. I was using my canid grande (different company, long gone) 14 inches long, knot 3.75 inches across, and 2.5 inches thick at the shaft and behind the knot. I just got home from a crappy day at school, and went up to my room and locked the door with he Metallica turned up, and slid my toy in to the hilt, and wast. I was pawing, and squeezing my nuts, and all of a sudden, as my body is bucking and arching, and I'm in heaven in orgasm, my toy slips into me, base and all. My ring just sucked it in. I tried and tried to get it out, even fisting myself to try to open enough to grab hold of the base and retrieve it. After two days I was in serious agony and finally had to tell my mom about it, and have her take me to the hospital. She threw it away when they got it out.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Wormholegenerator wrote:
know how that feels. I was using my canid grande (different company, long gone) 14 inches long, knot 3.75 inches across, and 2.5 inches thick at the shaft and behind the knot. I just got home from a crappy day at school, and went up to my room and locked the door with he Metallica turned up, and slid my toy in to the hilt, and wast. I was pawing, and squeezing my nuts, and all of a sudden, as my body is bucking and arching, and I'm in heaven in orgasm, my toy slips into me, base and all. My ring just sucked it in. I tried and tried to get it out, even fisting myself to try to open enough to grab hold of the base and retrieve it. After two days I was in serious agony and finally had to tell my mom about it, and have her take me to the hospital. She threw it away when they got it out.
:moreawesome:

Your "number scores" are arbitrary and insignificant to what you say. Comparatively, your level of enthusiasm in that review points to praise rather than condemnation which is the case here. Who do you think you're fooling? The two reviews are vastly different. Your words, your tact, and your subtext all point to the fact that your only agenda here is to crucify whites who resist modern society and guard their heritage. This review has NOTHING to do with the music of Burzum.
White Like Jesus
How's them beans, ma?

Post by White Like Jesus »

First my boyfriend or should i say LYING SCUMBAG EX lies and tells me he has stomach cancer....then my mother lands herself in the hospital for eating half a bottle of extra strength tylonel....I DONT KNOW WHO IM MORE ASHAMED OF! Thank god for the gym and school and good friends!!
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

White Like Jesus wrote:First my boyfriend or should i say LYING SCUMBAG EX lies and tells me he has stomach cancer....then my mother lands herself in the hospital for eating half a bottle of extra strength tylonel....I DONT KNOW WHO IM MORE ASHAMED OF! Thank god for the gym and school and good friends!!
Is he trying to get back with you and playing the sympathy card?
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

Typical morning for me. Jerked off all the time by my sisters cuz my mom needs her fucking creamer. SOMETIMES I JUST RIP MY FACE OFF AND SHIT DOWN DONKEY NECKS