The Bill's Now Playing Video Game Thread (Now with Bames)

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

Re: The Bill's Now Playing Video Game Thread (Now with Bames

Post by Spooky Apparition »

hahaha... i like that you're not just a faggot, but a random faggot. would getting better make you a non-random faggot or, indeed, not a faggot at all? these are important questions
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Rep: five stars
Zone: family
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

i can't see the picture.

the rep is meaningless. all you have to do is not get banned basically.
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
frost
(ಥ﹏ಥ)

Post by frost »

Molester Stallone wrote:I think what made me random is that I had technology with Zero/Tron/Sentinel that dealt with his bullshit Wolverine/Akuma tatsu assist spamming.

I learned to use Sentinel's rocket punch assist to extend Zero combos OTG from watching some guy at a tournament recently, and I've never seen anyone use that assist before that, so I guess that's random, but calculated.

That probably sounds foreign to most of you...whatever. I'm not going to play that game online again anyways, until UMVC3 comes out.
Ive gotten my share of hate messages, mostly from blazblue players... guess weeabos have a shorter fuse
DEAD THREAD, LOCKED
-Admin'd
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

copstache wrote: the rep is meaningless. all you have to do is not get banned basically.
Mine's still 2.5 or whatever you start with, but I more or less never play anything online, especially on the 360.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

exactly, that's the default. if you play online for any period of time it shoots right up.
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Ah, okay. I thought people had to actually rate you.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Molester Stallone wrote:double post....sorry Ross
learn how to post instead of being some random faggot
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

Post by fallbacktostone »

so sick of all these random xasthur fans
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

:mastoman:
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

you know, they've done what most diablo clones have failed to do by making the combat look less stiff and silly. i mean i know walking up to something and just hacking away is part of its "charm" but it's nice to see something a little more dynamic.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

I fucking hate those mega64 xasthur fans. That big guy pisses me off the worst. That stretchy lipped, lisping fatass. He's so fat his double chin grew a third chin between them and returned to being a single chin.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

oh god that D3 footage :mastoman: :mastoman: :mastoman: :mastoman:

i've probably mentioned it before but i almost got WoW'd by D2 and the only thing that saved me was not playing it until like 2004 when everyone was already sort of moved on or over it or whatever

people still played it but everyone knew everything already and it sort of killed the luster of pandemonium

but still i was at the point of getting calls from friends i said i would meet and i would be an hour late and i had no idea whatsoever and my work told me if i was late again i would get fired

shit was on the edge,
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

basically i'm saying i might as well be choosing a heroin addiction and all the negatives that go along with that but none of the sexy positives

fuck
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

Post by fallbacktostone »

riley-o wrote:oh god that D3 footage :mastoman: :mastoman: :mastoman: :mastoman:

i've probably mentioned it before but i almost got WoW'd by D2 and the only thing that saved me was not playing it until like 2004 when everyone was already sort of moved on or over it or whatever

people still played it but everyone knew everything already and it sort of killed the luster of pandemonium

but still i was at the point of getting calls from friends i said i would meet and i would be an hour late and i had no idea whatsoever and my work told me if i was late again i would get fired

shit was on the edge,
:theylive:

whoa
Pooeyegg
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Pooeyegg »

Molester Stallone wrote:Message I got last night after beating some guy in MVC3 4 out of 5 games;

File a complaint, those are always looked at and taken very seriously.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Pisscubes wrote:Yeah, I once suggested I might try WOW and my girlfriend shot me daggers with her eyes.

Her brother in law was one of those clinically addicted guys and failed out of school before doing some rehab program.
after posting this, one of my coworkers saw me watching the D3 clip (again) :oops: :oops: and told me the tale of her fucking brother losing his job and failing out of school and having to move back in with his parents all due to WoW.

fucking

i mean just imagine that "son i am disappoint" conversation when you called to tell your dad that you ruined your life with a video game

christ i would completely rather go the strung out junkie route if i had my choice

at least your father could still look you in the eye
Pooeyegg
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Pooeyegg »

Molester Stallone wrote:Hahaha

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I would know! I work on the technical support team...

:shock:
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Pisscubes wrote:STOP SAYING "WAR ECONOMY"!!!!
:lol:

I think what actually annoyed me the most was the black dude. Especially when the way he takes 15 minutes after every boss fight explaining the character's origin story with ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING GOING ON ON THE SCREEN. Not to mention the origin stories ARE ALL THE SAME.
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

Pisscubes wrote:So.. is it perfectly acceptable to just mow everyone down in Metal Gear 4? I mean... I'm not being very sneaky...
yeah you can. the "real" way is to make it through the whole game with zero kills (same as all the other mgs games), but genocide is a viable option too
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

Pisscubes wrote:I'm sure that flat thing in you pants passes for an ass in Japan, Laughing Octopus, but over here-- state-side-- we got some standards.
:? I don't recall her ass being flat. Maybe your just seeing SDTV asses.

HDTV asses are where it's at.
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

hahhahah bill :tup:
Zaqthulhu
Great Old One

Post by Zaqthulhu »

Geoff, you obviously don't get Metal Gear Solid.

Humor aside, it's one of my favorite games ever, but I'm pretty entrenched in the whole mythos. I eat that stuff up. You haven't seen a long cut scene until you have played the Xenosaga series.
We wear braces on our arms, we wear braces on our legs, we wear braces on our teeth, we're making ourselves straight.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Is Pisscubes still playing on a non-HD TV??? :( That poor PS3.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Pisscubes wrote:
riley-o wrote:
Pisscubes wrote:Yeah, I once suggested I might try WOW and my girlfriend shot me daggers with her eyes.

Her brother in law was one of those clinically addicted guys and failed out of school before doing some rehab program.
after posting this, one of my coworkers saw me watching the D3 clip (again) :oops: :oops: and told me the tale of her fucking brother losing his job and failing out of school and having to move back in with his parents all due to WoW.

fucking

i mean just imagine that "son i am disappoint" conversation when you called to tell your dad that you ruined your life with a video game

christ i would completely rather go the strung out junkie route if i had my choice

at least your father could still look you in the eye
I thought the same thing when I heard about the brother in law. I mean, it's not RATIONAL to think like this but... seriously. Gayest Life Ruining Addiction Ever, right? I mean, gas huffers could look at WOW addicts and laugh.
I was quasi-friends with a dude (he sublet me his place for my first apartment and was a house-painting coworker for a bit) and he lived in a house with dudes who basically lived to smoke week, do coke, and play video games... this is around 1999, but yeah... even without WoW people found ways to utterly ruin their lives with bames. I guess they were supplementing with drugs so that's one testament to the power of WoW. One guy failed out of Ohio State U three times, I think. Or two times and I knew him in the brief time before the inevitable third fail-out.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning