Pisscubes/Molester's Official MLB Thread NOW WITH '11!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
IFryKids
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Re: Pisscubes/Molester's Official MLB Thread NOW WITH '11!

Post by IFryKids »

EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO wrote:Looking at what the Angels are paying some people and it's seriously hilarious. They're still paying Gary Matthews Jr. Scott Kazmir is making $12M this year.

And that's not even mentioning Vernon Wells. Holy shit that trade is so amazing.
Serious role reversal with what the Rangers were a few years ago.
This is my sacrifice
This is my life
This is my only regret
That I ever was born
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO
hovering.

Post by EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO »

EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO
hovering.

IFryKids wrote:
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO wrote:Looking at what the Angels are paying some people and it's seriously hilarious. They're still paying Gary Matthews Jr. Scott Kazmir is making $12M this year.

And that's not even mentioning Vernon Wells. Holy shit that trade is so amazing.
Serious role reversal with what the Rangers were a few years ago.
It will last, too. They'll be paying Wells over 20 million in 2014. They tried to roll with the big boys and did this to themselves.
Gunther
Forum Administrator

Post by Gunther »

From Blintzes to Crepes wrote:If the Braves manage to blow this lead in the wild card, Gunther's gonna have a heart attack.
i'd feel worse if this was a team i expected greatness from. hanson and jurrjens blowing up plus all of the other crap has made it easier to just not care. i hope they make it, but it won't be unexpected if they blow it and lose to the phillies the next 3 games.

i don't want that to happen and i'll probably still throw a pie at fredi "USE VENTERKIMBRELEVERYDAY" gonzalez. stupid fat fuck.

also the red sox have to depend on john lackey to stay ahead of the rays tonight. godspeed, you fat piece of shit.
Black Jacques wrote:Gordon Lightfoot looks like he was freubds with ghengus John.
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

I was assuming that the only thing John Lester and John Lackey had in common was similar names, not inability to throw a ball over the plate without it dropping between outfielders.
ghost boner wrote:our cousins should fuck
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

This McCourt thing has me literally sick to my stomach. I've been boycotting the entire team this year and then Kershaw and Kemp have to go and do this to me?! Fuck Frank McCourt into semen galaxies for eternity. Plus who knows if Scully will announce for another year? I'm so depressed right now...
No Cunting Elves
Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Natas »

thought they agreed Scully was coming back?

Kershaw has been rediculous this year. I think he might win if Lee and Halladay split some votes
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

Natas wrote:thought they agreed Scully was coming back?
Well that is good news then. I need this cancer to get out of Los Angeles ASAP.
No Cunting Elves
Gunther
Forum Administrator

Post by Gunther »

i hope cliff lee has the worst game of his career somehow. it won't happen. i like that guy, BUT HAVE A BAD GAME YOU ASSHOLE ATLANTA NEEDS TO WIN.
Black Jacques wrote:Gordon Lightfoot looks like he was freubds with ghengus John.
TF@work
OH LAWD!

Post by TF@work »

Going to Mets/Reds tonight with my dad and girlfriend. Frankly I don't give a shit that both teams are playing for nobody gives a fuck, but left field seats cost me 5 bucks a pop so there's that. Also (duh) Shake Shack.
The Schwartz
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by The Schwartz »

Ozzie Guillen traded to Marlins for two minor leaguers :fp:
The Schwartz
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by The Schwartz »

Adam Dunn also finished the year with a higher SO total than BA :fp:
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO
hovering.

Pisscubes wrote:
Zap Rowsdower wrote:I was assuming that the only thing John Lester and John Lackey had in common was similar names, not inability to throw a ball over the plate without it dropping between outfielders.
:cry:
Other similiarities: John Lester survived a heroic battle with cancer. John Lackey heroically divorced his wife after she got a mastectomy!

http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/26/john-lack ... oHsRL9g02o
CoconutBackwards1
One Of Many Accounts

Post by CoconutBackwards1 »

EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO wrote:
Pisscubes wrote:
Zap Rowsdower wrote:I was assuming that the only thing John Lester and John Lackey had in common was similar names, not inability to throw a ball over the plate without it dropping between outfielders.
:cry:
Other similiarities: John Lester survived a heroic battle with cancer. John Lackey heroically divorced his wife after she got a mastectomy!

http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/26/john-lack ... oHsRL9g02o

Hhahaah. "Heroically"

At least he was smart enough to sign a prenup.
The only question that I thought was hard was do I like Kirk, or do I like Picard?
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

Prenup just covers what you had before the marriage. His laughable contract with Boston happened during, that shit belongs to the marriage.

I like how he's becoming homicidal that people think this is a big deal.
Gunther
Forum Administrator

Post by Gunther »

god damn braves. fuck fredi gonzalez.

i laughed at this at least

caldwell.the.great
San Dimas High school football rules!

Post by caldwell.the.great »

Gunther wrote:god damn braves. fuck fredi gonzalez.
the cards keep losing to houston.... HOUSTON
Necrometer wrote:fucking scientists
"you can't eat a sandwich with a clenched fist."
"I wish it was programmed to feel pain....I'd like to teach Watson a lesson in street knowledge....."
http://laughtrack.wordpress.com
From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick

Post by From Blintzes to Crepes »

man, tonight was a total NOT SO FAST, FAGGOT night if you were the Cards or D'backs.
Friendly Goatus wrote:I want to shout obscenities into her vagina and then whisper apologies into her butthole
monsterod wrote:I'm gonna skin my dick to this when I'm sober enough to cum.
Gunther wrote:shut up redneck
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

From Blintzes to Crepes wrote:man, tonight was a total NOT SO FAST, FAGGOT night if you were the Cards or D'backs.
Seriously? I hope Ryan Roberts gets a fastball in the earhole next time he faces the Dodgers. Gibsoning his way around the bases?!
No Cunting Elves
From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick

Oh my god 4 PM will not come fast enough. I'm so fucking ready to watch these games. Part of me wants to see the Yankees sit all their regulars in an attempt to tank intentionally to stick it to the Red Sox.
Friendly Goatus wrote:I want to shout obscenities into her vagina and then whisper apologies into her butthole
monsterod wrote:I'm gonna skin my dick to this when I'm sober enough to cum.
Gunther wrote:shut up redneck
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

As much as I dislike him personally, Ozzie got the shaft this season. Kenny Williams should be fired for signing Adam Dunn (unexpected I know), but also taking on that terrible Alex Rios contract and keeping AJ Pierzinski around, only because the dude's a dick. Watch, he stays around and signs Mark Failuerhle to a 5 year, 75 million deal.
Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Natas »

totally agree with you on Ozzie. I give Hanley Ramirez until mid-april before Ozzie castrates him in public...
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

From Blintzes to Crepes wrote:Part of me wants to see the Yankees sit all their regulars in an attempt to tank intentionally to stick it to the Red Sox.
I'd think that too, only who's more dangerous in the playoff, a team playin .100 baseball or the rays?

I'd guess they'd feel better playing it straight and trying to win--thus helping the team playing worst to back in to the playoffs. That said, doubt they wanna burn up lotsa arms on a game that's not all that important to themselves.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

Natas wrote:totally agree with you on Ozzie. I give Hanley Ramirez until mid-april before Ozzie castrates him in public...
He was the DeLoria's golden boy for awhile. Rumor was the manager this season, or last (didn't they have 2 resignations mid-season in the last 3 years?) quit because he was pressured from the owners not to criticize Hanley. I'm sure going to the Marlins, Ozzie made some sort of agreement in his contract where he wouldn't be punished for certain remarks. Not to mention Hanley has sucked the ol' donkey's dick as of late. The Marlins could easily be yearly contenders if they got their front office shit together.

You try and build a team around hopeful offensive production and a pitching rotation that is built around an always injured Jake Peavy, no manager could make them better than a .500 team. That with their insistence they keep shoving Gordan Beckham out there and an unstable bullpen. Kenny Williams is just another GM trying to be a Steinbrenner. Like the Nats GM, he's failing. The only person who has succeeded in doing so is Reuben Amaro, but he's concentrated mostly on Cy Young caliber pitching.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Another time to put in a "Jayson Werth contract" :lol:
From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick

Zerohero wrote:
From Blintzes to Crepes wrote:Part of me wants to see the Yankees sit all their regulars in an attempt to tank intentionally to stick it to the Red Sox.
I'd think that too, only who's more dangerous in the playoff, a team playin .100 baseball or the rays?

I'd guess they'd feel better playing it straight and trying to win--thus helping the team playing worst to back in to the playoffs. That said, doubt they wanna burn up lotsa arms on a game that's not all that important to themselves.
I don't think a division winner can play the wild card winner if they're from the same division. And the Yankees aren't planning on sending out any of their good arms tonight. Gonna throw tons of guys on the payroll but not on the 40 man.