PC CHICK SPEAKS: The MeatGrease Redemption Thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Re: PC CHICK SPEAKS: The MeatGrease Redemption Thread

Post by Wang Mandu »

riley-o wrote: * There was a huge surge of Occupy Portand customers who were very rude and didn’t tip.
Hahahaha, someone needs to gas this bitch.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

yep.

HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

this is so much like walking through a portal into a 2001 mydiary.com site. i know i shouldn't be but i think i'm a little shocked that the LGBT/rapist/scene politics arguments actually literally haven't changed a single word in the last 10+ years
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

veganchu asked: Hello! I was reading your post about veganism and the food banks and stuff ^.^ I volunteer at the Food Bank here in Olympia and they have like so much stuff there and they actually have a gluten free and a vegetarian section and I often times sort non-dairy products from dairy products and stuff. Plus they have a huge produce section. If you live in a city that has a good food bank like we have here you can attempt to be vegan ^.^ It's still limited but food banks are pretty awesome now :o

Olympia is a place where vegan food is readily available. That’s great that there is random vegan food at the food bank there, but I’m sure even there it’s probably not enough to completely nourish a family. Like I said, I ate out of food banks when I was growing up and there wasn’t anything vegan there. Not all food banks are awesome or have that kind of selection.
how fucking entitled can one bitch get
doubleblumpkin
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by doubleblumpkin »

I just still can't get over how many rules this bitch applies to everything when she claims to be an anarchist and an anti-capitalist. What kind of anti-capitalist demands a tip? It's just :fp:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Dad wrote:Pizza nigga
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

I know a girl with crohn's disease. Her malnourishment has made her hot.
Wank night's cancelled
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

What would be worse, spending a day at the Dutko residence or with this chick and her anarcho punx friends?
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
doubleblumpkin
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by doubleblumpkin »

Wang Mandu wrote:What would be worse, spending a day at the Dutko residence or with this chick and her anarcho punx friends?
This chick, by far. The Dutkos would be way more entertaining while the day spent with her would be entirely enraging.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Dad wrote:Pizza nigga
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

eh_d wrote:this girl needs my dick in her
Show her your w2's man, get up in dem cat guts. (she'd probably just consider that a vulgar display of materialism)
Wank night's cancelled
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

doubleblumpkin wrote:I really really really want her to get raped
Whoops, my bad, I’m just a survivor of sexual abuse flying off the handle
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

i don't remember which of the gentlemen here was claiming that horrible feminist women are really open and fun in bed, but fuck man. this sounds like the most exhausting exercise you could ever put yourself through.
I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve had a sexual partner violate some physical boundary of mine because I “didn’t communicate clearly enough”, I wasn’t vocal about it and it wasn’t a big deal anyway, not like rape-rape, more like something accidental, even if it was triggering or upsetting, and the other person was a great person who would have stopped if I’d just said no, and blah blah blah. The fact is, saying no, communicating a lack of consent, is not something we’re taught do, let alone to feel okay doing. Especially as a survivor of sexual assault, it has in the past often come down to “well I don’t want to seem like damaged goods” or some other such internalized bullshit. Women, survivors, etc, are told constantly to feel ashamed of even HAVING boundaries. And so we learn subtle ways of communicating things like “stop” and “go” - body language, enthusiasm, non-verbal cues. And when someone disregards those cues, we’re told that it’s because those cues weren’t enough.

First we’re told, “don’t say no, let them down easy”; then we’re told “well, you can’t be upset, because you didn’t say no, you tried to let them down easy, so it was really just as much your own fault as theirs”.

And this is something I thought I’d worked through years ago, that I thought I was solid on. It’s kind of shaking me up to realize that when I read this bullshit, I DIDN’T EVEN RECOGNIZE IT FOR THE BULLSHIT IT WAS. I thought, “oh yeah, that sounds legit”, because apparently I still have that much internalized victim-blaming crap in my head.

Fuck.
i think i hate people like this more than your dutkos.

"oh we had a misunderstanding in bed ? well now you're a rapist. so there."
:tdown: :tdown:
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Ghost Dad wrote:
MeatGrease wrote:She went the first Occupy Portland day dressed in black bloc gear with a banner that said "Never Gonna Let You Down" with a bunch of anarchy symbols all over it.
No way :lol:
From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick

Post by From Blintzes to Crepes »

riley-o wrote:
non binary folks
Can someone please tell me what that means? Are there people who operate in base-4 or base-12 or something?

I'd much rather spend a week with the Dutkos than spend a day with PC Vegan Feminazi Chick.
doubleblumpkin wrote:She sure has a lot of fascist rules for an anarchist.

I really really really want her to get raped and see if she uses the cops to get justice and watch her cunty little mind implode under the :fp:
I'm with you on this one Blumps. Can we all agree that anyone who is anti-capitalism has no room to bitch about not getting tipped?
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve had a sexual partner violate some physical boundary of mine because I “didn’t communicate clearly enough”, I wasn’t vocal about it and it wasn’t a big deal anyway, not like rape-rape
What the fuck?
No Cunting Elves
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

worst part is the red[/u] and black part
Image Certified Poster
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

i guess i couldn't decide what emphasis to use and created my own form
Image Certified Poster
buenoallthetime
Hella Evil & Shit

Post by buenoallthetime »

I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve had a sexual partner violate some physical boundary of mine
So she's a slut on top of all this self-righteous bullshit. Or does she just have that many rules? :lol:
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

F. Murray Sandyclam wrote:
riley-o wrote:if part of your belief system includes hatred of a particular race (white people excluded obviously)
Ugh.
I just assume this means she forgot her rules might be read by non-whites. And frankly, that's the funniest part of this whole thread.

Anyway, I'm sad to say that after 20 years of playing shows in squats, none of this particularly shocks me. Not that everyone there is like this, but there's always a delegation of them. Luckily they're easily identified and avoided, and they're rarely in charge of anything pertaining to the show because they don't have their shit together enough to get a band, 50 people and some beer in a room together.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

is it really surprising that she's an emotional wreck? i'd love to see pictures of her from several years ago. $10 says she was an emo attention whore before she got date raped and went punk.
Blair
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Blair »

I'm loving all the yelp reviews that point out that unless you're "one of the cool kids" you'll get treated like shit there.

Practice egalitarianism much comrades?

Imagine if your mom was, for some reason, out sightseeing in Portland, and wandered in there to grab a coffee. And had to deal with the rude service. And waiting forever for her order while friends/cool kids got theirs. Just imagine.

They're so blind to their own bigotry.
Zerohero wrote:shooting cum on that hot chick that is my altar.
doubleblumpkin wrote:Guess who's riding a pig through the jungle 8)
IFryKids
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by IFryKids »

There are few groups of people I hate more than this kind of sub-human. So concerned with being "anti-establishment", that they are cementing their own form of "anti-establishment establishment". Their behavior is a mirror-image of the oppression they're supposedly fighting against.
This is my sacrifice
This is my life
This is my only regret
That I ever was born
Blair
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Blair »

F. Murray Sandyclam wrote:
Blair wrote:I'm loving all the yelp reviews that point out that unless you're "one of the cool kids" you'll get treated like shit there.

Practice egalitarianism much comrades?

Imagine if your mom was, for some reason, out sightseeing in Portland, and wandered in there to grab a coffee. And had to deal with the rude service. And waiting forever for her order while friends/cool kids got theirs. Just imagine.

They're so blind to their own bigotry.
:lhug:
:rhug:

The cop incident is a perfect example. Some well-meaning police officer on community outreach duty comes in, possibly shatters their expectations by being a polite customer, and someone tells him to leave.

That person couldn't have sat down with the officer and tried to have a dialogue about their problems with the police? Tried to communicate, to reach a middle ground? Maybe accomplished something positive, maybe resulting in the police officer walking away seeing these kids as human beings instead of a cliche.

No, they went for the quick easy punk points and rejected that which they feared. That standard of ad hominen demonization of every police officer as being some sort of violent fascist oppressor is bigotry.

These people don't care as much about being revolutionary as they do about having an "other" to denigrate and scapegoat.

EDIT: These assholes need to listen to more Citizen Fish and pay attention to what the lyrics are saying.
a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

i'd like go in there daily to just hang out for a few minutes and say "nice establishment you have here".
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

IT'S ONLY ANARCHY WHEN WE SAY IT IS
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
Blair
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Blair »

Also, Magic:The gathering of the juggalos IS AN INCREDIBLY CAPITALISTIC SCHEME