Re: Pisscubes Bitches About Curt Schilling: The Thread

Post by krudmonk »

ALRIGHT, ACCEPTED :cheers:
UGH! HEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!
DR. THRAXX
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by DR. THRAXX »

Pisscubes wrote:He used 5 million in GOLD as collatoral for a loan of an undisclosed amount.
This alone tells me he's a fucking moron.

RON PAUL IS GONNA LEAD US TO FREEDOM AND MY GOLD WILL BE WORTH MILLIONS!!!!
$$$$$ RaP GaME WiLL RaHMeR $$$$$
krudmonk
Bonestorm 13

Post by krudmonk »

haha, dude, I have to say that this thread keeps delivering well after the original post. I'm sorry this hasn't been national news.
Last edited by krudmonk on Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
UGH! HEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!
Gunther
Forum Administrator

Post by Gunther »

Today, Coins ’N Things is the largest seller of raw gold to the federal government.
IT WAS A TRAP SCHILLSY, YOU WERE DOOPED BY OBUMA!!!

yeah i spelled duped wrong but i dare you to make me fix it mother fucker
Black Jacques wrote:Gordon Lightfoot looks like he was freubds with ghengus John.
krudmonk
Bonestorm 13

Post by krudmonk »

he and Tim Thomas should be survival buddies

battling the evil forces of Lenny Dykstra
UGH! HEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Spooky Apparition »

Pisscubes wrote:I keep writing, in my head, the scene where Schilling goes to Coins n' Things and then drags over 3,000 dubloons to a fucking bank to secure a loan, probably wearing his Red Sox jersey...
:lol: :lol: :lol: for a hardcore tea partier who goes on hannity, schilling is an almost whimsical dude... throwing his money into Coins n' Things, taking a giant loan from the government to create a game since, well, shit, he likes to play them a lot. i get the impression he does all of this barely conscious of what he's doing, guided only by fantasy and vague political beliefs
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

I wanna get interested, and Schilling always has been a doucher.. but I dunno, just not feeling it.

Carry on sirs.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Pisscubes wrote:
Zerohero wrote:I wanna get interested, and Schilling always has been a doucher.. but I dunno, just not feeling it.

Carry on sirs.
I can dig it, man. I mean, it's more intersting over here because he was a big sports figure and the fact that MAs govenor refusing to give him the cash was a big deal for some people-- right wing talk radio went off for weeks about how the govenor was ANTI-BUSINESS and had just chased a true patriot out of the state.

So, you know, it's been a tale long in the making here.

yeah other than the bizniz man in question being a ace pitcher , kinda familiar territory... our local tea party conservative tycoon that ran for gov'ner, was beneficiary of 3242432 government handouts for his business interests. FREE MARKET FREE MARKET FREE MARKET he screamed.....but hey, let's make laws to fuck my competition and pretty please lets get me a deal on property and tax breaks.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

Post by fallbacktostone »

:lol: 4 million A MONTH to run the studio!

dude is going to end up hanging from a bridge somewhere. he probably got into it with some russians or something.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

Seems that Epic Games just bought a portion of the studio. Probably the actual hard working game developers. So, that's some good news.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

Pisscubes wrote:
The Bill wrote:Seems that Epic Games just bought a portion of the studio. Probably the actual hard working game developers. So, that's some good news.
Yeah-- I read that. They basically saved the staff of Big Huge. They hired a ton of their workers and are letting them stay together as a team to work on a project. Super cool.
:beer: Here's to Schilling's face appearing in Gears of War 4, in a cut-scene where it gets chainsawed off.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

http://news.providencejournal.com/break ... -decl.html

Bankruptcy and the FBI is now involved. :lol:
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Wang Mandu wrote:http://news.providencejournal.com/break ... -decl.html

he gonna really hate the gov'mint now....

I hope that dumb ass has to sell $10 autographs to pay for insurance.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Is he CE-O-in' with a bloody sock?
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Pisscubes wrote:
Wang Mandu wrote:http://news.providencejournal.com/break ... -decl.html

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This whole thing stinks to high heaven-- from the cronies in the RI gubberment that initially approved it to 38 Studios RIDICULOUS cash burn (4 million a MONTH with, so far, showing NOTHING in terms of the MMO they were working on).

Schilling has been crying that he'll be "broke", but if he indeed only (and yeah... "only") put 50 million of his own cash into this, he should still have a lot left as he made something like $140 million during his career (that's without any endorsement deals).
guys have no clue as to the value of money and how fucking hard it is to accumulate even 1 measly million over a lifetime when living such a bizarre alt reality as life. If not a greedy fuckface you'd never have to face that reality, but I hope he does.
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

Pisscubes wrote:Oh, he won't. Unless he's done something truly illegal and ends up in jail (HAHAHAHAHA) he'll slink off with ONLY 30-40 million, write a book for another couple million and be back bitching on the radio about the gubbertment and poor people before you know it.
If only the WARN Act had criminal implications. The company clearly is in violation of that (http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/29/chapter-23). Their response "we wanted to hear from us first." Ok, well you easily could have done that, THEN notified the Department of Labor in the appropriate time, but no. Your accounting sucked and you had no idea you couldn't operate until it was too late. Either ineptitude, or willful ignorance/purposeful stupidity.
ghost boner wrote:our cousins should fuck
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

Watch, he'll whine about people getting state unemployment benefits after being laid off from a company he couldn't run.
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

Pisscubes wrote:
F. Murray Sandyclam wrote:
Pisscubes wrote:
F. Murray Sandyclam wrote:The fact that he made $140 million, as you said, by basically being able to throw a ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball forward very well...it's so beyond ridiculous that I can't even think about it without getting depressed.

Edit: not MADE, was given...this guy has never made anything.
I can't get any more made at that than capitalism in general. He didn't really get paid that well because he can simply through a ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball. He got paid that well because people who were already billionaire found a way to make billions more by _charging_ people to watch him throw a ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball.
Yes.

And when I'm a billionaire I hope I have the balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls (sorry) to look around my life, in every nook and cranny, and say to myself, "You know what I REALLY need now? More money!"
Yeah, I just don't fucking get that part. Like the douche from Facebook. He's worth BILLIONS and he still does this shit?? If I ever made enough to allow me to live in luxury for the rest of my life without working, there is no fucking way I'd be working on anything but ridiculous pet project in film and music.

SELL THE COMPANY. GO LIVE LIFE.
I'm still astonished that so much of the financial community bought into the hype of Facebook. I've been saying it was overvalued for years. Anyway, that was probably smart of the kid to sell high in the event of a Yahoo-esque collapse, he can still walk away work eleven figures.

Back to Schilling, he got paid by a billionaire so said uber-wealthy white guy could be part of something he can't by talent - a major sports championship. Schilling basically tried doing the same thing in a way, using his money and charisma to be a successful businessman, since his lack of business acumen couldn't do it. I'm speculating of course, but there has to be some sort of fraud involved in his company. Whether he was a part of it, I can't say, just don't count out the possibility of felony charges.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Pisscubes wrote:Yeah, I just don't fucking get that part. Like the douche from Facebook. He's worth BILLIONS and he still does this shit?? If I ever made enough to allow me to live in luxury for the rest of my life without working, there is no fucking way I'd be working on anything but ridiculous pet project in film and music.

Isn't he a huge nerd and control freak? He probably loves what he does.

I like what one of the co-founders is doing. He moved to Singapore in order to not pay US taxes on the sale and an article said he's been living it up quite well with models and booze. Living the dream.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Zap Rowsdower wrote:
Pisscubes wrote:
F. Murray Sandyclam wrote:
Pisscubes wrote:
F. Murray Sandyclam wrote:The fact that he made $140 million, as you said, by basically being able to throw a ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball forward very well...it's so beyond ridiculous that I can't even think about it without getting depressed.

Edit: not MADE, was given...this guy has never made anything.
I can't get any more made at that than capitalism in general. He didn't really get paid that well because he can simply through a ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball. He got paid that well because people who were already billionaire found a way to make billions more by _charging_ people to watch him throw a ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball.
Yes.

And when I'm a billionaire I hope I have the balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls (sorry) to look around my life, in every nook and cranny, and say to myself, "You know what I REALLY need now? More money!"
Yeah, I just don't fucking get that part. Like the douche from Facebook. He's worth BILLIONS and he still does this shit?? If I ever made enough to allow me to live in luxury for the rest of my life without working, there is no fucking way I'd be working on anything but ridiculous pet project in film and music.

I'm still astonished that so much of the financial community bought into the hype of Facebook. I've been saying it was overvalued for years. Anyway, that was probably smart of the kid to sell high in the event of a Yahoo-esque collapse, he can still walk away work eleven figures.

Back to Schilling, he got paid by a billionaire so said uber-wealthy white guy could be part of something he can't by talent - a major sports championship. Schilling basically tried doing the same thing in a way, using his money and charisma to be a successful businessman, since his lack of business acumen couldn't do it. I'm speculating of course, but there has to be some sort of fraud involved in his company. Whether he was a part of it, I can't say, just don't count out the possibility of felony charges.
the financial community never bought into facebook... they bought into an IPO they could hype and due investors out of look and make $$$$$ on their fees. Fucking sharks for sure. Did NOT buy any of that crap, thank the Sweet Lord Hitler I get NYDM investment newsletters...
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Spooky Apparition »

Wang Mandu wrote:I like what one of the co-founders is doing. He moved to Singapore in order to not pay US taxes on the sale and an article said he's been living it up quite well with models and booze. Living the dream.
yeah what a swell guy :wank: he and schilling should team up in a new venture.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

that game, kingdoms of amalur...was actually fun
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Spooky Apparition wrote:yeah what a swell guy :wank: he and schilling should team up in a new venture.
Sorry if that doesn't jive with your Sunday school lessons but it's not like the other Facebook guy did anything remotely close to Schilling's blunders.
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

Chad wrote:that game, kingdoms of amalur...was actually fun
Schilling's studio didn't make it though. They bought out Big Huge Games while that game was basically completed.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

So I'm seeing news reports that 38 Studios, and the other studio(s), are roughly $100 to 500 million in the hole. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: