that band Car Bomb that everyone made fun of

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Blair
O.G. Interwebber

Re: that band Car Bomb that everyone made fun of

Post by Blair »

What if this doc was a calculated piece of sadsackery done in hope of winning mass sympathy for Carbomab a la Anvil?
Zerohero wrote:shooting cum on that hot chick that is my altar.
doubleblumpkin wrote:Guess who's riding a pig through the jungle 8)
Tony Twist
Elitist Prick

Post by Tony Twist »

Ugh, driving home last night and the DJ on the radio was going on and on about how great this documentary is, as well as how great this dumbfuck's 2 bands were. I wasn't even aware of anything other than Carbomb.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

but it did sorta work - you've seen the comments

watching some more of this crap... still more questions about the notion of "selling out"... as if that's even an option for these fucks... keep telling yourselves you'd be packing stadiums if you threw on the autotune, you assholes
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

hahaha the narrator douche actually does refer to Lamb of God as "one of the most successful tech-metal bands"

being a post-9/11 Pantera clone = selling out, dumbass
Blair
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Blair »

I cant bring myself to watch one second of this.
Zerohero wrote:shooting cum on that hot chick that is my altar.
doubleblumpkin wrote:Guess who's riding a pig through the jungle 8)
From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick

Post by From Blintzes to Crepes »

Lamb of God is tech-metal? Was not aware of that.
Friendly Goatus wrote:I want to shout obscenities into her vagina and then whisper apologies into her butthole
monsterod wrote:I'm gonna skin my dick to this when I'm sober enough to cum.
Gunther wrote:shut up redneck
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Necrometer wrote:but it did sorta work - you've seen the comments

watching some more of this crap... still more questions about the notion of "selling out"... as if that's even an option for these fucks... keep telling yourselves you'd be packing stadiums if you threw on the autotune, you assholes

As if they have the blues/ rock/ studio/ musician chops to pull of slick pop tunes enabling them to pack sold out tours.

Not to pick on the whole generation, but is this a result of being told how fucking great and special you are growing up? ever turd you dump is a work of amazing unique art, ever C grade you ever got was the teacher just not being capable of fathoming your brilliance? Ever failure really a smashing success.

When you see that Anvil doc, it's pretty damn clear, whether you think they suck or rule, they rock out because they like rock n roll and rockin out. End of story as far as "why do we do this".

I've never been in anything above a garage band but I think I understand "why bands do this". There is something alive with a rock band and what happens when you mix live drums and guitars..shit becomes alive and I can see why it's addictive to do it. On top of that I'd assume you do it because some of those in those small crowds DO dig your bullshit (though questionable for Car_bomb).

Not understanding why you like "bein in a band" at any level stikes me as the most idiotic question, especially coming from a doc made WITHIN the band.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

Post by fallbacktostone »

are you guys really actively trying to recruit these chowder heads to the board??
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

Blair wrote:I cant bring myself to watch one second of this.

I wastched about 3 minutes of it, during which time the asshole talking over this horseshit mentioned wanting to commit suicide twice.

Very dramatic...fucking emotionally stunted 15 year old worthless fuck pile.

:wank:
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Ogre of Disgust
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by Ogre of Disgust »

Fuck, it'd be nothing short of awesome if those slapdicks joined up here...
POST SUCKS
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

:tup:
Ogre of Disgust wrote:Fuck, it'd be nothing short of awesome if those slapdicks joined up here...
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

fallbacktostone wrote:are you guys really actively trying to recruit these chowder heads to the board??
it's an audience at the very least :idea:
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

they don't have the fucking balls...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

maybe they'll tone down those math equations with some simpler algorhythemmms and teach us all a lesson landing a spot touring with def leppard.
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

these assholes aren't worth a container of mcnugget sauce...

Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

soiled depends wrote:these assholes aren't worth a container of mcnugget sauce...

a full container or empty container?

honey mustard or sweet n sour or cornsyrup n food coloring
Crowbar
Hetero as hell...

Post by Crowbar »

Furthermore, fuck this douche for his "my bass player", "my guitar player", "my drummer" shit.

A famous anecdote relates that during the mid-1980s, an intoxicated Jagger phoned Watts' hotel room in the middle of the night asking "Where's my drummer?". Watts reportedly got up, shaved, dressed in a suit, put on a tie and freshly shined shoes, descended the stairs, and punched Jagger in the face, saying: "Don't ever call me your drummer again. You're my fucking singer!"

:pizza: :beer:
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Crowbar wrote:Furthermore, fuck this douche for his "my bass player", "my guitar player", "my drummer" shit.

A famous anecdote relates that during the mid-1980s, an intoxicated Jagger phoned Watts' hotel room in the middle of the night asking "Where's my drummer?". Watts reportedly got up, shaved, dressed in a suit, put on a tie and freshly shined shoes, descended the stairs, and punched Jagger in the face, saying: "Don't ever call me your drummer again. You're my fucking singer!"

:pizza: :beer:

My nigger just laffed at your post...
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

Zerohero wrote: My nigger just laffed at your post...
HO HO HO NIGGERNIGGER ZANY
Ogre of Disgust
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by Ogre of Disgust »

I'm pretty sure that Jagger-getting-bitchslapped-by-Charlie is true, Keith Richards was fond of telling that story around the time it happened.
POST SUCKS
Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Foot Foot »

New York City tech metallers Car Bomb have just released the first track from their forthcoming CD w^w^^w^w, which is set to drop on September 25.

This violent, rhythmically intoxicating cut—which features guest growling from Gojira mainman Joseph Duplantier—is sure to incite some off-kilter headbanging. Oh, and just wait for the final breakdown, which sounds like a Mack truck downshifting down the side of a mountain.

Car Bomb is Michael Dafferner (vocals), Greg Kubacki (guitar), Jon Modell (bass) and Elliot Hoffman (drums).

sounds like what would happen if each member of Lamb of God went into a different song at the same time.
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Foot Foot wrote:

sounds like what would happen if each member of Lamb of God went into a different song at the same time.
:lol:
5 seconds, and YES.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Tony Twist
Elitist Prick

Post by Tony Twist »

And they say that everything from Myspace is dead and gone ...............................
delmuerte
The boss of you.

Post by delmuerte »

I'm kinda surprised I haven't heard of this documentary before. There's so many good bands with a billion stories that it's kinda weird to see the bands that ended up participating in this. I'm not any kinda heavy metal genius or nothin' but I haven't even heard of half these bands.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

which labels are these morons on?

that promo copy screams cashlapse but maybe it is just his tutelage shining through