Hetero as hell...

Re: PC CHICK SPEAKS: The MeatGrease Redemption Thread

Post by NoOpinionButThis »

Inexplicably bothered.
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

Plante said, “It is likely that the government will put me in jail for [refusing]. I hate the very idea of prison. But I know, if I am sent there, I will not be alone.
LOL
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
krudmonk
Bonestorm 13

Post by krudmonk »

WHY IS THIS ABOUT AMELIA NOW
UGH! HEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

I got this message on my youtube account after the channel owner deleted my message on the sei hexe video.

I have removed your comment from my Sei Hexe video, and will continue to remove any similar comments from this or any of my other videos.

As crappy as the videos are, they are part of a larger effort to support the amazing music my friends make, and the incredible community that surrounds our music scene. I'm not sure what your issue with Amelia is, and that's besides the point anyway, which is: the internet is a shitty place to resolve interpersonal issues. Not only that, but if you'd watched the video for 5 fucking seconds you would have figured out that Amelia was not part of Sei Hexe at the time the video was filmed.

xoxo
onfire

Here's my reply

I realized she wasn't in the video. I'm part of a larger effort to bring victimizers to justice. Amelia has a history of abusing children and young adults who have no choice in the matter, whether through naivete, fear or due to the influence of alcohol. She refuses to legitimize her victims pain which only continues to further their suffering. If it is your wish to condone this behavior then so be it, cover up the truth. But you only accomplish joining yourself to a monster.

xoxo
The Defenders of Innocence Coalition
Blair
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Blair »

"amazing music"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Zerohero wrote:shooting cum on that hot chick that is my altar.
doubleblumpkin wrote:Guess who's riding a pig through the jungle 8)
Wolfey
Map, Monitor, Surge

Post by Wolfey »

\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
Plante said, “It is likely that the government will put me in jail for [refusing]. I hate the very idea of prison. But I know, if I am sent there, I will not be alone.
LOL
She Gon' get raped.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

It's not rape if it's a black person, asshole
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Fighting Uruk-Hai
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by Fighting Uruk-Hai »

:o breaking news! Fuck off with your Amelia bullshit! :o

fundock:

leahxvx:

Two people who would look way less cute in orange jumpsuits. Solidarity maybe?

I’m going to post this again because I’m really serious. Both of the subpoena’d individuals (Leah and Matt) have been given “immunity” which means if they refuse to testify (which they will) then they will be sent to jail. Both are sitting in their homes tonight knowing they will spend tomorrow night in prison, for nothing, having committed no crimes, with no reason for the state to have targeted them besides their politics, black clothing in their homes, and literature that the state is threatened by. This is a disgrace. THIS IS SHAMEFUL. This is total. fucking. bullshit. If all you can do if fax, please do that (if you are reading this, you have internet, you can definitely fax) and if you are able please go to Seattle tomorrow and show your support. Dress for court and go into the contempt hearings, as they are not secret and closed (the grand jury is.) This could be anyone with beliefs that are deemed “dangerous”… this could be Canada in an instant. We must resist this insanity now, with all our might. Please do what you can. Please encourage others to do the same.

National Fax in Day Against the Grand Jury (Wed, Sept 12th)
Rally at the Courthouse in Seattle (Thur, Sept 13th)

Solidarity Against State Repression at City Hall in Minneapolis (Thur, Sept 13th)

Stand in Solidarity with Grand Jury Resistors in Portland (Thur, Sept 13th)

(via theoldworldisbehindus)

5:07 pm • 12 September 2012 • 185 notes
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

You guys still look too menacing, hold animals. There!
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

Don't fuck with D.I.C., uruk hai. you don't want to feel the floppy shaft of justice on your face
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

I'm pretty sure the grand jury will treat their faxes the same way I treat the ones I get that say "3 DAYS IN LAS VEGAS FOR $189.00 !!!!"... *crumple crumple crumple, toss*

Sorry, Leah... you can't be an ignorant, elitist cunt your entire adult life and not expect karma to just sit back and observe.
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

MeatGrease wrote:Image
i feel this is an appropriate time to requote this
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Homeboy doesn't need to fret too much since it looks like he definitely don't mind some dicks in the rear end
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

cat dicks
elephants gerald wrote:
Comrade Slinky
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Comrade Slinky »

mow the fucking lawn
Fighting Uruk-Hai
Don't mess with my shit.

This would all end in a heartbeat if someone faxed that picture to the courthouse. "These fucking morons clearly don't know anything about anyone. I sentence you to mow your goddamn lawn and remove all non-operational bicycles form the property within three days. Dismissed!"
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Fighting Uruk-Hai wrote:This would all end in a heartbeat if someone faxed that picture to the courthouse. "These fucking morons clearly don't know anything about anyone. I sentence you to mow your goddamn lawn and remove all non-operational bicycles form the property within three days. Dismissed!"
:lol:
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Something tells me there won't be any cute solidarity posters being put up in coffee shops for anyone crazy enough to put their money where their mouth is.

Free The Sovereign Six!

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/201 ... rejec.html
Haha,
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Now that's what I call activism :cheers:
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/sept ... urt-mm.php
Jail Likely for Grand Jury Resistors; Committee Against Political Repression Calls for Fax Petitions and Protests.

(PORTLAND, OR) - Matt Duran released an open letter today unambiguously declaring his refusal to cooperate. He is the third person subpoenaed to appear before a secret grand jury investigating the anarchist movement in Seattle, Washington.

A local demonstration will take place in Portland at the Federal Court House (1000 SW 3rd Ave) at 12:30 p.m.

"My name is Matt Duran and I will do everything I can to resist this Grand Jury," the letter begins. "I will fight with my political allies and for them with every fiber of my being." (The full letter appears below.)

Along with Duran, Leah-Lynne Plante has also been subpoenaed to tomorrow's hearing. This is the third time Plante has been called before the grand jury. Two previous hearings were delayed by a combination of legal maneuvering and her outright refusal to testify. It is expected that tomorrow she will be jailed for that refusal.

"So far as I can see, the authorities are just using these hearings to intimidate people, create suspicion, and collect information that they can use to disrupt political movements," said Leah-Lynne Plante, of Portland. "It isn't working. None of the subpoenaed activists have testified, and the support we've received from the broader community has been really overwhelming."

Hundreds of people from around the country will be faxing letters of protest to US Attorney Jenny Durkan today, demanding she call off the grand jury investigation of the anarchist movement. CAPR is asking supporters for fax their comments to Durkan's office at (206) 553-0882.

Supporters will also gather in front of the Federal Court House in Seattle at noon on tomorrow, the day of the hearing. A local demonstration will take place in Portland at the Federal Court House (1000 SW 3rd Ave) at 12:30 pm while other solidarity demonstrations will be held in Minneapolis and Oakland throughout the day.
RIP Leah RIP
elephants gerald wrote:
a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

coincides with the crushing wave of faxes they intend to send to the us attorney. take that, patriarch.
Ogre of Disgust
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by Ogre of Disgust »

Haha @ their realization when they get older: "Fuck, that totally wasn't worth it"
POST SUCKS
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

Ogre of Disgust wrote:Haha @ their realization when they get older: "Fuck, that totally wasn't worth it"
their existence is a face tattoo.
elephants gerald wrote:
Fighting Uruk-Hai
Don't mess with my shit.

Who's in for writing her in prison? Like trying to strike up one of those prison relationships?

Dear Leah,
I know you're only in for three months but it feels like an eternity. After your last letter, I really feel like there's something between us. A bond, an unspoken feeling. I will wait for you, and when you get out, I'd like to put my bratwurst in your roast beef bunwich, if you follow.

Love,
FU-H

ps Do you get conjugal visits? I think I have enough change in my couch for a bus ticket. I'm willing to ride the dog to do the dog, know what I mean?
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

did you not know what the q means in xqvx? beacuse i think you do
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road