Relevant

Yes
48%
No
52%

Total votes: 185

Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Re: Lady GaGa

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wank night's cancelled
a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

Mari_Mar wrote:Lady GaGa should come out in an openly gay relationship.
:?
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

What...
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
Wormholegenerator
The 7000 Club

Post by Wormholegenerator »

Lady GaGa should replace that Gwar guy.
a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

Mari_Mar wrote:What...
you're advocating that a straight person that pretends to be "bi" come out in a pretend gay relationship. yeah... that'll teach some people something.
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

a world of no wrote:you're advocating that a straight person that pretends to be "bi" come out in a pretend gay relationship. yeah... that'll teach some people something.
Oh fucking A... never mind...
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

if she were to do it you'd probably hear my facepalm from across the continent. nobody in their right fucking mind would take that seriously. i'm sure her handlers are aware of this fact, which is why it hasn't happened yet. though some of the "boyfriends" she's had are a bit girly, so there you go. yay gay!
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

I think it goes without saying that I would want the situation to be authentic, Streven... I mean, c'mon...
a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

then i don't understand why you stated that you wanted her to come out in an openly gay farce.
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

GODDAMMIT!!! I DIDN'T SAY THAT!!!

:x :x :x
a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

Mari_Mar wrote:Lady GaGa should come out in an openly gay relationship.
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Mari_Mar wrote:I think it goes without saying that I would want the situation to be authentic, Streven... I mean, c'mon...
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

ENOUGH!
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

On Thanksgiving night, November 24 (9:30-11:00 p.m., ET), the ABC Television Network will air a 90-minute special, “A Very Gaga Thanksgiving.” The broadcast, which was conceived and directed by Lady Gaga, offers an intimate look inside the private life of the award-winning artist as she performs eight songs in front of a small audience filled with her close friends and family. Performances include a duet of “The Lady is a Tramp” with Tony Bennett as well as her newest single, “Marry the Night,” “You and I,” “The Edge of Glory” and the holiday classic “White Christmas,” among other hits.

Katie Couric sits down with the icon in her alma-mater, Sacred Heart Catholic School in Manhattan, as the two discuss the meaning and inspiration behind some of Gaga’s biggest hits. Gaga also opens up about her relationships with family and friends and shares heartfelt stories from her past, as well as what her life is like now living in the public eye. Legendary chef Art Smith stops by to help Gaga prepare a Thanksgiving feast of deep-fried turkey and waffles for her guests. This “Gaga-fied” Thanksgiving celebration reveals the traditional side of one of today’s most innovative artists.

“We all know Lady Gaga is a phenomenon,” said Couric. “This is a chance to see more of who she is beneath the wild costumes and staged musical numbers… Lady Gaga as a high school student still bruised by being excluded from the party, Lady Gaga as a devoted daughter and caring sister, Lady Gaga as a 25-year-old woman embracing fame and fortune that seemed to come overnight. She will impress you, delight you and surprise you.”
:moreawesome:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

Necrometer wrote:
On Thanksgiving night, November 24 (9:30-11:00 p.m., ET), the ABC Television Network will air a 90-minute special, “A Very Gaga Thanksgiving.” The broadcast, which was conceived and directed by Lady Gaga, offers an intimate look inside the private life of the award-winning artist as she performs eight songs in front of a small audience filled with her close friends and family. Performances include a duet of “The Lady is a Tramp” with Tony Bennett as well as her newest single, “Marry the Night,” “You and I,” “The Edge of Glory” and the holiday classic “White Christmas,” among other hits.

Katie Couric sits down with the icon in her alma-mater, Sacred Heart Catholic School in Manhattan, as the two discuss the meaning and inspiration behind some of Gaga’s biggest hits. Gaga also opens up about her relationships with family and friends and shares heartfelt stories from her past, as well as what her life is like now living in the public eye. Legendary chef Art Smith stops by to help Gaga prepare a Thanksgiving feast of deep-fried turkey and waffles for her guests. This “Gaga-fied” Thanksgiving celebration reveals the traditional side of one of today’s most innovative artists.

“We all know Lady Gaga is a phenomenon,” said Couric. “This is a chance to see more of who she is beneath the wild costumes and staged musical numbers… Lady Gaga as a high school student still bruised by being excluded from the party, Lady Gaga as a devoted daughter and caring sister, Lady Gaga as a 25-year-old woman embracing fame and fortune that seemed to come overnight. She will impress you, delight you and surprise you.”
:moreawesome:
Yeah... I don't get it.
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
captain fuckface
Kill Whitey

Post by captain fuckface »

Magick Sam wrote:this thread disgusts me

:lj:
this page disgusts me.

no pics or vids of her glorious ass. :(
The artist formerly known as inglebert humperdink.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

good call

captain fuckface
Kill Whitey

Post by captain fuckface »

thread: back on track. :tup2:
The artist formerly known as inglebert humperdink.
nomb
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by nomb »

she looks like Marilyn Manson
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

hayden whateverface
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

Pisscubes wrote:So is this some kind of deep commentary on pop culture or exactly the same kind of bullshit that controversial artists like John Denver have been doing since the 70s?
:moreawesome: I love it when you go into THIS IS BULLSHIT mode!!
Honky Kong 64 wrote:I use this daily and it scrobbles my Lil B songs just fine?
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

enough with the strawmen, Geoff - nobody here thinks she's controversial or any sort of deep commentator... she's simply the most talented and consistent pop artist/musician to emerge in the last 20 years - you're not a fan of modern pop music so your opinion here is basically worthless

take your "rebuttals" to the audience that deserves it: the fawning halfhead college kids you so desperately want off your lawn

sure there are plenty of pieces of shit who like & praise her - that's true of every good thing in this world. I'm not going to abstain from BJs because David Duke enjoys a slobbed knob every once in a while

I'm not even sure you deserve a response on this topic while you still refuse to FACE ME on the Revolver/BornThisWay album listening challenge...
a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

Necrometer wrote:FACE ME on the Revolver/BornThisWay album listening challenge...
huh??
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »