Necrolytic
Blood Gnome

Also people who post/posted here were also in:

BBTS
Gridlink
Lysogeny
Necropolis Rising
Anal Cunt
"Thinking about B-ramming your mom, i know she lives out here I'm gonna find her." - Double Anal
"What ever bro I own wine glasses and shit..." - Noah Thirteen
"I actually believe in God." - Lord Beguile

Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Re: Give me a list of REEE bands

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

What band is microchin in again?
Wank night's cancelled
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Cascade Whore wrote:Image
this picture is making me angry.
Blair
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Blair »

"The exquisite scarf stylings of the Minneapolis Henry's"
:tdown:
Zerohero wrote:shooting cum on that hot chick that is my altar.
doubleblumpkin wrote:Guess who's riding a pig through the jungle 8)
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

the ten speed in the background is a nice touch too.

:drooly:
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

I'm totally not in the know, but I remember some long time ago telling Mike Turbo I LOVE Brutal Truth's CyberGod and he told me it was a cover from a band that some dudes here where on.
Blair
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Blair »

It's by Nausea, the NYC crust one that Leon isn't in.
Zerohero wrote:shooting cum on that hot chick that is my altar.
doubleblumpkin wrote:Guess who's riding a pig through the jungle 8)
Quarter Horse
Through Silver in Blood

Post by Quarter Horse »

I've been lurking here off and on since the Relapse Records days, and I've always wondered: Was that really Phil Anselmo back in the day? I remember him getting real defensive when other posters were giving him shit. Also, King Fowley posted for a while, if I'm not mistaken?
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Quarter Horse wrote:I've been lurking here off and on since the Relapse Records days, and I've always wondered: Was that really Phil Anselmo back in the day? I remember him getting real defensive when other posters were giving him shit. Also, King Fowley posted for a while, if I'm not mistaken?
Fowley was not a fan of the black people from what I remember, also ..I'M STEVE FUCKING AUSTIN!!!!!!!! DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE FUCKING WITH!!!!!!!! I'M DEAD FUCKING SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wank night's cancelled
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

the guy who claimed to be phil anselmo was believable just based on how he wrote and was reacting to people making fun of him. the steve austin guy now seems too funny to be true unfortunately but who knows.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Quarter Horse
Through Silver in Blood

Post by Quarter Horse »

Cascade Whore wrote:
Quarter Horse wrote:I've been lurking here off and on since the Relapse Records days, and I've always wondered: Was that really Phil Anselmo back in the day? I remember him getting real defensive when other posters were giving him shit. Also, King Fowley posted for a while, if I'm not mistaken?
Fowley was not a fan of the black people from what I remember, also ..I'M STEVE FUCKING AUSTIN!!!!!!!! DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE FUCKING WITH!!!!!!!! I'M DEAD FUCKING SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did he post in all caps too? Today Is The Day was so terrible. They were like a poor man's Rage Against the Machine.... manufactured white-boy anger.... only DARKER! What a bunch of fucking idiots. I hope they all die in a blimp disaster with Boyd Rice and Jim Goad.
a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

Quarter Horse wrote:
Cascade Whore wrote:
Did he post in all caps too? Today Is The Day was so terrible. They were like a poor man's Rage Against the Machine.... manufactured white-boy anger.... only DARKER! What a bunch of fucking idiots. I hope they all die in a blimp disaster with Boyd Rice and Jim Goad.
:tup:
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

alright thats enough out of both of you
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Quarter Horse wrote:
Cascade Whore wrote:
:lol:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

Evil incarnate
Image Certified Poster
HASHTHRASH
I hate your life.

Post by HASHTHRASH »

Rob / Onefootblaster : Despise You, Noctuary, Winterthrall, Anger As Art, probably a whole bunch more too
Zerohero wrote: i remember when Cave paPpY sent me some wooden MP1's

http://www.killthatcat.com
abdominalpillaging
I hate your life.

Post by abdominalpillaging »

Guttural secrete

Edit: just saw the previous page.
i like to dissect women
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

abdominalpillaging wrote:Guttural secrete

Edit: just saw the previous page.
Did you ever record with Pustulated?
Wank night's cancelled
Gay for Cock
Olde Timer

Post by Gay for Cock »

pooptastik wrote:

*FROTHING*

I've seen them mentioned on here before but this is the first time I'm actually listening to them. :brokenheart: :mastoman:
"It is the maze that dreams. And I am lost."
pooptastik
Too Many Sads Too Many Regrets

Post by pooptastik »

DUDE. YOU WOULD LOVE Their last album!!!!! It reminds me of Intrauterine / Cross Species!!!
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

FVBTVS wrote:the guy who claimed to be phil anselmo was believable just based on how he wrote and was reacting to people making fun of him. the steve austin guy now seems too funny to be true unfortunately but who knows.
phil could have gone either way but that HAD to be austin, right?
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
right? :(
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

pooptastik wrote:DUDE. YOU WOULD LOVE Their last album!!!!! It reminds me of Intrauterine / Cross Species!!!
had no idea guttural secrete people posted here. i've been looking to start a deathgrind band and have named them as similar act when speaking to drummers. :tup:
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

FVBTVS wrote:the guy who claimed to be phil anselmo was believable just based on how he wrote and was reacting to people making fun of him. the steve austin guy now seems too funny to be true unfortunately but who knows.
All that shit was priceless and I'm a better person for having experienced it. Phil was such a perfect douche. Austin had to be real. Either way, he was such a good troll it doesn't even matter if he was real or not. The Real Faust was a cold-blooded murderer and hate criminal who posted from prison and the general consensus on him at the time was that he was "a solid dude". :lol: Old timey ReBB... Not for PC fux.

Still... If I could have any OG poster back, it would be Robert. But there's no way in hell he's not an insufferable twat by now.
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager