Sir Posts-A-Lot

Re: black sabbath

Post by Erik13 »

should I buy this or no?
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Erik13 wrote:should I buy this or no?
yes and then listen to it while you review some fast food. do a double review.
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

:tup2:
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

E-Rock, I'll fucking crowdsource you the funds to make that video happen
Honky Kong 64 wrote:I use this daily and it scrobbles my Lil B songs just fine?
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

El Hongo Diabolico wrote:
Erik13 wrote:should I buy this or no?
Buy it, drink thirteen (13) Keystone Lights (which = 2 regular beers) and then go ride your yellow motorcycle...

Ya know I WOULD buy it since I got all the rest, but my only real beef with the product is the cover art. Lame 1994 computer graphics of, a fucking number.

Should hired Childrens television workshop because sesamee street would have been more creative.

Hands down, worstest sabbath cover art ever...and I mean even more dumber than the "Live at Last" outterspace kinda sorta bootleg.

oh well, I'll get it in a used bin someday
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

El Hongo Diabolico wrote:
Zerohero wrote:Lame 1994 computer graphics of, a fucking number.
:fp:
well i owe 'em an apology of being cheap. A whole crew for that? they shoulda kept that tractor in there.

that 13 font is same as those stickers you buy at the hardware store to put on your mailbox...
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
The Seventh Son
How's them beans, ma?

Post by The Seventh Son »

I saw Sabbath last night. There were moments that were among the best things I've seen live and there were some underwhelming moments too. Ozzy's voice cracked twice during Snowblind, but whatever. Iommi's tone is just titanic live and parts of Snowblind felt like they were capable of moving mountains. The new stuff was pretty stupid, but every once in a while a riff would go over pretty well live and I like those parts a lot more now. Geezer brought the thunder as always, but was using a little too much wah and it made NIB feel off. Clufetos has more swing than I expected, but he was pretty offensive during some parts. He did a double kick part in Children of the Grave that sounded about a decade ahead of the song's time. Not playing a single song off Sabbath Bloody Sabbath or Sabotage is pretty unacceptable. They played the riff to Supernaut and the riff to the SBS title track and I'm grateful for getting to hear it rather than not hear the riffs at all. Either way I'm happy I went. I mean, they did play Under the Sun. I've definitely spent $80 on worse things and getting to hear Iommi and Geezer play together couldn't be passed up. Oh and Into the Void was the heaviest thing I've ever heard ever.
Mari_Mar wrote:"It's on hold. I can't write right now. All my aggression is used up stretching my new pussy."
soiled depends wrote:
noah thirteen wrote:Cattle Decapitation have a "representative"?!
Yeah, it's called "fuckin brutality"...I guess you've never heard of it before....
Steeb
Supreme Hatred

Post by Steeb »

"Thinking about B-ramming your mom, i know she lives out here I'm gonna find her." - Double Anal
"What ever bro I own wine glasses and shit..." - Noah Thirteen
"I actually believe in God." - Lord Beguile

Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

The Seventh Son wrote:I saw Sabbath last night. There were moments that were among the best things I've seen live
Remember its APRIL FIRST people...
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

The Seventh Son wrote: I mean, they did play Under the Sun.
:shock:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Steeb wrote:>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxBUuuOjycA<
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFxj5mybMCo<

No idea why these links aren't working...
you gotta take the "s" outta "https" - gets me often these days
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Steeb
Supreme Hatred

Post by Steeb »

Necrometer wrote:
Steeb wrote:>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxBUuuOjycA<
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFxj5mybMCo<

No idea why these links aren't working...
you gotta take the "s" outta "https" - gets me often these days
Thanks NEcrometer.
Now I will April Fools you guys with these gems.

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noosm57F5HI<
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JyruGXwFVw<
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53rR_QYS8-U<

There should be laws against bands doing shit like these assholes did.
"Thinking about B-ramming your mom, i know she lives out here I'm gonna find her." - Double Anal
"What ever bro I own wine glasses and shit..." - Noah Thirteen
"I actually believe in God." - Lord Beguile

The Seventh Son
How's them beans, ma?

Geeheeb wrote:
The Seventh Son wrote:I saw Sabbath last night. There were moments that were among the best things I've seen live
Remember its APRIL FIRST people...
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzy6Lkip5nU<
Mari_Mar wrote:"It's on hold. I can't write right now. All my aggression is used up stretching my new pussy."
soiled depends wrote:
Yeah, it's called "fuckin brutality"...I guess you've never heard of it before....
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

I'd be lying if I said that video didn't give me a semi-chub. If only for the intro.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

at least ozzy doesn't sound like complete shit.

wonder how many shitty fan cam vids there are of THIS song from THIS show?
The Seventh Son
How's them beans, ma?

BUNGVOX wrote:at least ozzy doesn't sound like complete shit.
Hold that thought
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l88o3tTYoX4#t=156<
soiled depends wrote:
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

BUNGVOX wrote:wonder how many shitty fan cam vids there are of THIS song from THIS show?
At least they weren't addressed with the Danzig fingerwag.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Never Say Die is becoming my favorite Sabbath album.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

I've been on a fucking Sabbath bender for a few weeks now. Finally listened to a bunch of the Tony Martin stuff - Eternal Idol is great!

I still have a hard time with the Dio era songs. Ronnie was one of the greatest rock front-men of all time - like maybe top 5. Absolutely love his solo stuff. For some reason though, the 80s Sabbath albums just leave me with an odd feeling. Last night I was thinking that the band changed in reaction to less-bluesey NWOBHM stuff - like, these riffs sometimes have more in common with Judas Preist than Jimi Hendrix.

Still haven't heard Born Again, need to spend some time with that so I can finally understand this fucking stonehenge spinal tap shit.

I read Ozzy's autobiography. He wrote that at the time, Don Arden told the press that the baby on the cover of Born Again was Sharon's then-newborn daughter.

I still think you guys went way too hard on the boys with 13. I really, really fucking wish I had made it out to this tour...

riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

:brokenheart: :brokenheart: :brokenheart: :brokenheart: :brokenheart:
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

Eternal Idol and Born Again both rule.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:01 pm I've been on a fucking Sabbath bender for a few weeks now. Finally listened to a bunch of the Tony Martin stuff - Eternal Idol is great!

I still have a hard time with the Dio era songs. Ronnie was one of the greatest rock front-men of all time - like maybe top 5. Absolutely love his solo stuff. For some reason though, the 80s Sabbath albums just leave me with an odd feeling. Last night I was thinking that the band changed in reaction to less-bluesey NWOBHM stuff - like, these riffs sometimes have more in common with Judas Preist than Jimi Hendrix.

Still haven't heard Born Again, need to spend some time with that so I can finally understand this fucking stonehenge spinal tap shit.

I read Ozzy's autobiography. He wrote that at the time, Don Arden told the press that the baby on the cover of Born Again was Sharon's then-newborn daughter.

I still think you guys went way too hard on the boys with 13. I really, really fucking wish I had made it out to this tour...

I went to The End tour and it was the best show I've ever seen them do. I'd previously seen them at Ozzfests 99, 2004 and 2005, and Ozzy sounded his best at the 2015 (16?) show I went to. And 13 has really held up as a solid album all the way through. Sure, it reeks of that Rick Rubin telling them "Just make a song that sounds like this old song of yours" production style that he did on Death Magnetic, but with Sabbath it really worked. "Age of Reason" and "Live Forever" are probably in my top 15 Sabbath songs of all-time.

They didn't play anything from 13 on The End tour, which was probably my biggest complaint. I ended up seeing them play pretty much the same songs all 4 times I saw them live. I think "Hand of Doom" was the only song on The End tour I hadn't seen in previous shows.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

black

sabbath
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

FVBTVS wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:35 pm black

sabbath
FOREVER
godofdeadlydeath wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:03 am I went to The End tour and it was the best show I've ever seen them do. I'd previously seen them at Ozzfests 99, 2004 and 2005, and Ozzy sounded his best at the 2015 (16?) show I went to. And 13 has really held up as a solid album all the way through. Sure, it reeks of that Rick Rubin telling them "Just make a song that sounds like this old song of yours" production style that he did on Death Magnetic, but with Sabbath it really worked. "Age of Reason" and "Live Forever" are probably in my top 15 Sabbath songs of all-time.

They didn't play anything from 13 on The End tour, which was probably my biggest complaint. I ended up seeing them play pretty much the same songs all 4 times I saw them live. I think "Hand of Doom" was the only song on The End tour I hadn't seen in previous shows.
Good shit man!

I get the comparison to Death Magnetic, but I think 13 is miles MILES better. Death Magnetic was barely a rehab in my opinion, I honestly was bored as shit by that. The structure was back to working order, but it was just limp... and I'm not as forgiving for Metallica's vocals as I am for Ozzy. There were a few spots on DM where I could really clearly hear autotune-like pitch correction, which is just fucking jarring for Metallica... Ozzy is so fucked up and old that I just accept processing on his voice, I guess.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

This might be my favorite song from this year's music diving, so far.