The Bill's Now Playing Video Game Thread (Now with Bames)

Music posts are a bannable offense.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Re: The Bill's Now Playing Video Game Thread (Now with Bames

Post by FVBTVS »

that is fucking mindblowing :tup: :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
guardianoftheblind
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by guardianoftheblind »

if it counts i have like 5 or 6 on xbox as well
ghost boner wrote:you can get it on the fire stick too. theres nothing this thing cant do
abdominalpillaging
I hate your life.

Post by abdominalpillaging »

valgalder wrote:
abdominalpillaging wrote:Just wanted to post this now that I've finished it up. My consolized MV1C with unibios 3.1 installed. It's ghetto compared to stuff like the Omega, but it ended up costing about 1/6th the price and works perfectly. Takes standard Neo Geo controllers, outputs RGB, MVS stereo, and would still work in a Jamma cabinet should I ever decide to put it in one. I'm happy with how it turned out, and now I just need to get some games for it. So far I only have King of Fighters 99, World Heroes 2 Jet, and coming in the mail Samurai Shodown, Bust-a-Move, and Metal Slug 2. Girlfriend loves Bust-a-Move and the Metal Slug games so it's just as much for her as it is for myself.

Huge pictures spoilered
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Now that it's finished moving on to consolizing my CPS2 A board.
Nice! I'd recommend picking up a 160-in-1 Multicart.. should be able to find them for a hundred bucks or less. Totally worth it. Now I can just focus on getting some of the MVS games that aren't on there like Windjammers, Shock Troopers 1, Sengoku 2, Magician Lord, etc.
Thats the plan. I want some of the original carts, but for most ill be happy with a multicart. Windjammers is definitely on my to get list. I wish those chinese multicart makers would just put all the legit games on one and leave off the boots. They would sell a massive amount of them. Kinda holding out for them to make one.
i like to dissect women
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

so they put out a special Game Center CX to celebrate NES Remix being announced AND released today

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksHBwKtMAxs<

japanese only obviously but it's probably worth watching just to see Arino get demolished by a super adorable little girl :pizza:
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Yeah 37
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Wormholegenerator
The 7000 Club

Post by Wormholegenerator »

copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

i've made it down to the core but had no idea you could go so high :shock:
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Metal Gear Rising PC will finally be available in January. Fingers crossed it is mod friendly.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

I was just playing this on my phone. Got to about level 23

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63oFgwnruxQ<
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Anyone play this back in the day? It looks fucking amazing

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0RwBJPtEGw<
Wank night's cancelled
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Spooky Apparition »

finnnallllyyy started soul sacrifice and i give it a thumbs up based on the menus, music and atmosphere alone. i don't really understand anything about offerings yet, and i'm basically always sacrificing stuff unless it's got like a +4 for saving, but the fighting so far is fun regardless.

also, i assume the DLC is only accessible later in the game? i haven't seen anything about it pop up in-game, but i did install all of it before i started playing.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

Ok, forget Spidey. Bats is now 20 bucks off PS3/360 on Amazon. Pull the trigger or let her ride some more?
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

Pisscubes wrote:
The Bill wrote:Ok, forget Spidey. Bats is now 20 bucks off PS3/360 on Amazon. Pull the trigger or let her ride some more?
Origins? Get it. It's good.
Done and done.
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

i enjoyed it enough to not regret the $5 i spent on it. i mean obviously it's retarded but there was something grossly compelling about seeing a game with 8 year old pop culture jokes and tons of just bad ideas crammed together.

colonial marines wasn't worth the $5 though. that was just agony
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Steam Winter sale is upon us. The Fall sale was a few weeks ago, no? Bought Metal Gear Rising for $20. Can't wait to play that at a non shitty resolution.
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

yup and arkham origins for $25. good stuff
Let Us Help You
DO THE DEW!

Post by Let Us Help You »

Bioshock Infinite was mispriced for about ten minutes at the start of the sale. Got it and the season pass for ten bucks. :tup:
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

if you really want to get the best deal and don't mind a little bit of risk, wait for what you want to go into "flash sale" status. almost everything they have on sale cycles through there at some time for cheaper than the regular sale price. worst case scenario, the last day is almost always a rehash of the best sellers.
Let Us Help You
DO THE DEW!

Post by Let Us Help You »

Why the fuck does everyone in this game talk in animal metaphors? :?
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

GT6 arrived today. I think I put in four hours before I got out off the couch again? I can't even really explain why these games are so addictive.

Anyway, initial impressions:

-Lighting is massively improved and the game takes advantage of its different daylight settings much more often
-You still spend hours and hours driving a Honda hatchback at first, but the game now has "special events" like other racing games where it lets you borrow exotic sports cars for time trials fairly early
-AI is marginally improved, but not to the point where there's ever any illusion of the other cars actually reacting to you
-Still too much screen tearing, too many framerate drops, but it does look good for a console game
-The economy is hilariously busted again. Winning a tough three-lap race: 7000 credits. Completing a piss-easy time trial in a vintage pickup truck: 120,000 credits. Because seasonal events, you guys.

Anyway, if you like Gran Turismo, you already have this game, and if you don't like Gran Turismo, they didn't fix any of the stuff you hated about it.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Pisscubes wrote:Crusader Kings II 10 bucks on steam! Trigger pulled.
Excellent. Make sure to play the tutorial. Then play the tutorial again. It's quite a dense game and I had a bit of trouble the first few hours but there's nothing else like it out there.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

Bats just arrived at my work. Nice! I've been in a slump and I'm done fooling around with the last-last-gen games for a few months. I think Bats will really hit the :!: NOT SO FAST FAGGOT :!:

Last Friday I'm was playing Amazing Spider-Man, and as I said it's fine, but nothing note worthy. The boy is down stairs painting on his easel and turns to me to tell me I should play another game. He doesn't like Spider-Man anymore today. Fine! Yet, It's early and I haven't begun my beer tasting so no Dragon's Crown. I don't want to play the PS2/Gamecube games right. I'm in a slump, and feel uninspired. Let's just grab a game off the shelf that I have never played by alphabetical order.

Castlevania: Lord of Shadows

Whoa! Why did I wait so long? Glad I did. I like it!! I like it a lot!!! I'm sure some newer PS3 games technically have better graphics, but I think this baby looks a lot better than most newer games. My only grip is that I'm still not getting a true Castlevania vibe from the game, more of a Lord of the Rings.

So, yeah, I should have waited on buying Bats, maybe could have saved 5 more bucks. Not really an issue, but Bats has to wait till I'm done with Castlevania.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Pisscubes wrote:So Christmas day, just like last year, my girlfriend will be going to New hampshire to see some family. I'll be with mine in the morning and then I'm coming home. And from about 2pm until WHENEVER THE FUCK I PASS OUT, I'm going to do nothing but drink and play video games and try to eat a dozen fucking tacos with NO PANTS. It's going to be so fucking glorious I don't know what to do with myself.

On the menu:

Some smaller Steam Sale games I've picked up
Used copies of Halo 4 and Gears of War 3
Vomiting and talking to myself
TWELVE FUCKING FAKE-ASS YELLOW BOX SOFT TACOS WITH SIRRACHA
Change a few cosmetic details and I'm right there with you. Chicken nachos, no family, all day no pants video game marathon. HOW MUCH TELEVISION CAN ONE PANTS-LESS BODY TAKE ? FIND OUT THIS WEDNESDAY AS WE RUN OUR ANNUAL STRESS-TESTS
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

Oh yeah, it was also on sale so I said fuck it and ordered Ass Creeds 4: Butt Pirating. I hated AC 1 & 2 of the little I played, but people are promising great things with this one. Fuck it, 360 version. Play it after Bats.