European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
joefromthegarage
Zombie Apocalypse

European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Post by joefromthegarage »

I see stuff like this

and this

And I would like to know, what's it like outside where you live. Are you seeing this anywhere?
What are people saying about it?
Last edited by joefromthegarage on Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Re: European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Post by spacehamster »

Half of it is things getting blown out of proportion because of the summer news slump and because the EU is already in crisis mode. Switzerland is still not getting more refugees than we did during the ethnic cleansing in Kosovo at the end of the 90s.

That's not to say the stuff you see in videos like this isn't happening or that it's taken out of context, it just all isn't as dramatic a it's made out to be, and where I am, I've seen exactly nothing to suggest anything out of the ordinary is happening.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

it seems like swissville is BFE to these people and they know they're SOL even if they do make it there...

http://www.businessinsider.com/map-of-e ... sis-2015-9

feel free to ban me from this thread if/when krieg comes back
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

actually I guess I have no idea what the orange means on that map - schengen doesn't seen much more restrictive than EU-only, since most refugees are from outside of both, right?

this article says only 20% are actually from Syria, most are basically looking for a better economic situation...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... Syria.html
joefromthegarage
Zombie Apocalypse

Post by joefromthegarage »

That's reassurring, Spacehamster.

Were people this panicky during the 90's Kosovo times?
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

joefromthegarage wrote: Were people this panicky during the 90's Kosovo times?
No. It was all pretty civilized, despite the end result being that today 350K Kosovars live in Switzerland - and the population of Kosovo is 1.8 million. That's insane when you think about it.

Schengen is basically over, by the way. The member countries are just doing whatever the fuck they want now, as a result of what happened this summer. That's another reason why I'm saying this is more an internal crisis than it's a migrant crisis.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

krieg can suck a fucking dick.

soon as dr. ross mentioned his stupid fucking name i totally remembered him.

what a non-entity piece of shit. hope he migrated to hell.

fucking kraut motherfucker.
antinatalism
Cause Of Death

Post by antinatalism »

"isn't as dramatic as it's made out to be" says the the SWISS guy.
"nothing out of the ordinary is happening" except a major demographic shift in Europe.

:wank:
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

he talks but doesn't say a goddamned thing.

what a goofball.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

yeah, bung, its what the kids call a mic drop..
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

the ball is in their hands

anyway, here's varg's endorsee:

"oh my god, they're sending the money back hoooooooooome"
- a canadian who probably shops at 90% USA-owned stores that send their money back home
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

antinatalism wrote:"isn't as dramatic as it's made out to be" says the the SWISS guy.
"nothing out of the ordinary is happening" except a major demographic shift in Europe.

:wank:
Yeah they might be greatfull to the people that took them in. Are you racist because you're dad was secretly a black GI who stationed abroad?
Wank night's cancelled
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

antinatalism wrote:a major demographic shift in Europe.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Riight.

I'm sorry, I thought the topic of this thread was what's actually going on. By all means, continue to get your "news" about Europe from conservative shithead politicians, Varg Vikernes, and British tabloids, folks.
antinatalism
Cause Of Death

Post by antinatalism »

Well hey, if it means dense xasthur fans like yourself will eventually get blown up or your head chopped off, then it's probably for the better. I guess I just feel bad for the innocent people who had no say in the matter.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

that daily mail thing is indeed more garbagey than I realized - but it does seem like there's a log of tagalong migration taking place, right?
http://www.economist.com/blogs/economis ... explains-4
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Lol a 4% increase in the population over the course of a couple years comprised of people who have absolutely no cultural ties to any of the core Swiss ethnic groups who practice an entirely different religion and have an entirely different way of life but if you have any misgivings or concerns you're a racist and lower than a pedo. I love the self-loathing of Euro-liberals.
Haha,
antinatalism
Cause Of Death

Post by antinatalism »

The Torsion wrote:Lol a 4% increase in the population over the course of a couple years comprised of people who have absolutely no cultural ties to any of the core Swiss ethnic groups who practice an entirely different religion and have an entirely different way of life but if you have any misgivings or concerns you're a racist and lower than a pedo. I love the self-loathing of Euro-liberals.
well, of course none of that matters because everyone is 100% equal and culture, religion, and ethnicity are irrelevant. in the end we all belong to the same race - the human race. as long as they contribute to the economy, that's ultimately all that really matters! if you don't agree then you're on the wrong side of history. it's 2015 - get with the program!
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Incest, child molestation and gang rape are only a problem if you're a racist
Haha,
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

antinatalism wrote:Well hey, if it means dense xasthur fans like yourself will eventually get blown up or your head chopped off, then it's probably for the better. I guess I just feel bad for the innocent people who had no say in the matter.
You're even stupider than I imagined. Do bargers nuts taste nice down in Canfield or Youngstown or what ever shit hole you live in?
Wank night's cancelled
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

The Torsion wrote:Lol a 4% increase in the population over the course of a couple years comprised of people who have absolutely no cultural ties to any of the core Swiss ethnic groups who practice an entirely different religion and have an entirely different way of life but if you have any misgivings or concerns you're a racist and lower than a pedo. I love the self-loathing of Euro-liberals.
There's just more hand wringing because people want to help but find it too overwhelming.

The oil rich Arab states - UAE, Saudi's Kuwait etc etc - Have taken in very few of their fellow Muslim Syrians because the Syrians themselves understand that they will not assimilate into the richer Arab nations for clashes in class/Muslim schism and the Syrians want to go into a more moderate affluent society as opposed to an extremely conservative and considerably more affluent Arab one - But with much more significant class divides - Especially when it comes to citizenship in those countries. I'm pretty sure it's nigh on impossible to become a citizen on the oil rich Arab nations.

Its the now mostly secular EU unable to deal with that sect based Muslim society that is causing them plenty of problems with their own existing Muslim populations like we've seen in France and with the Mohammad cartoons etc
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

antinatalism wrote:
well, of course none of that matters because everyone is 100% equal and culture, religion, and ethnicity are irrelevant. in the end we all belong to the same race - the human race. as long as they contribute to the economy, that's ultimately all that really matters! if you don't agree then you're on the wrong side of history. it's 2015 - get with the program!
You're an Asian living in buttfuck nowhere Ohio. Do you know what irony is?
Wank night's cancelled
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

So they're desperate starving war refugees fleeing for their lives from ISIS and Assad but choosy enough to prefer infidel and white northern and western Europe instead of the much closer Gulf States inhabited by their Muslim Gulf Arab cousins. Because they're terrified for their lives. Also they have to send back for their entire extended family, clan and village once they get to Munich, fyi.
Haha,
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

The Torsion wrote:So they're desperate starving war refugees fleeing for their lives from ISIS and Assad but choosy enough to prefer infidel and white northern and western Europe instead of the much closer Gulf States inhabited by their Muslim Gulf Arab cousins. Because they're terrified for their lives. Also they have to send back for their entire extended family, clan and village once they get to Munich, fyi.
What exactly is it that you think should happen to these people?
Wank night's cancelled