Post something negative that happened today

Music posts are a bannable offense.
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Re: Post something negative that happened today

Post by MANTIS »

Sorry to hear about everyone's granfolks. All 4 of my grandparents were dead before I hit 8 years old. Be glad y'all got 'em as long as you did
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

whoa, how the hell did that happen :confused:
Last edited by Ray on Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

That IS negative!
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

About to head to Austin for a "bachelor party" but I think I'm getting sick. I'm expecting the worst of sinus infections instead of just a flare-up 'cause I'm sort of past due...
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

Ray wrote:About to head to Austin for a "bachelor party" but I think I'm getting sick. I'm expecting the worst of sinus infections instead of just a flare-up 'cause I'm sort of past due...
Power through that shit, man... Austin is a blast.
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
Ray wrote:About to head to Austin for a "bachelor party" but I think I'm getting sick. I'm expecting the worst of sinus infections instead of just a flare-up 'cause I'm sort of past due...
Power through that shit, man... Austin is a blast.

Oh I'll be fine, and I'm about to leave. It's likely I'll supplement some of the alcohol with more tits or something.
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

Geeheeb wrote:Any chance you will get the car back?
Got a call from Highway patrol yesterday and they found my car. The friendly guys at Malibu Tow only charged me $260 in impound fees! Not my finest hour part 2 - I didn't have a spare key.
No Cunting Elves
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Honky Kong 64 wrote:
Geeheeb wrote:Any chance you will get the car back?
Got a call from Highway patrol yesterday and they found my car. The friendly guys at Malibu Tow only charged me $260 in impound fees! Not my finest hour part 2 - I didn't have a spare key.
Is it in good shape at least?
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

are there skid marks smeared into the back seat? maybe the car thief fucked a hooker or something....
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

:lj:
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

I was going to post in the doppelganger thread about how the guy who played Casper in KIDS looked like the Sum 41 douche (just because of the similar hair as they don't look that alike, it would have been a dumb post) only to find out the guy who played Casper committed suicide in 2000
Wank night's cancelled
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO
hovering.

Post by EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO »

My hard drive failed. Lost two weeks of work on my dissertation, plus some other smaller documents that I wrote last month. I suppose it could have been worse.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

The usual shit
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
bloodybloodlicker
DO NOT WANT.

Post by bloodybloodlicker »

EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO wrote:My hard drive failed. Lost two weeks of work on my dissertation, plus some other smaller documents that I wrote last month. I suppose it could have been worse.
Jesus. That sucks. Also, why aren't you backing up on Dropbox??
*burp*
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO
hovering.

Post by EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO »

I back up every few weeks. In hindsight, I should have just been storing all my current files in my dropbox folder.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

again, glad the HD is OK :tup:

tried a work-from-home today since I'm just writing... neighbors are getting a new roof and some utility laborers are on a crane to fuck with the power lines in front of my house

Raw Ting
ultimate EVIL

Post by Raw Ting »

My friend who I was very close to for years until he decided to take up heroin at age 26 is now on life support and most likely going to die of an infection at age 28. fucking retarded...it's really depressing, but at the same time I want to slap the shit out of him for being such a fucking idiot. he was a "normal" dude until he thought it'd be a good idea to mainline some blacktar...
Raw Ting
ultimate EVIL

Post by Raw Ting »

thanks :lhug: . he passed an hour ago. i was going to visit him early in the morning, but i guess not now. fucking bummed out. heroin sucks.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

sorry dude :tdown:

my negative thing of the day, seeing this:
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-lT1oOU7b4<
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

Raw Ting wrote:thanks :lhug: . he passed an hour ago. i was going to visit him early in the morning, but i guess not now. fucking bummed out. heroin sucks.
Sorry man. I've gone through something similar a few too many times. There's really not anything that can be said to make it better. Take care of yourself is the most important thing I can say.

:lhug:
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Introvert wrote:
Raw Ting wrote:thanks :lhug: . he passed an hour ago. i was going to visit him early in the morning, but i guess not now. fucking bummed out. heroin sucks.
Sorry man. I've gone through something similar a few too many times. There's really not anything that can be said to make it better. Take care of yourself is the most important thing I can say.

:lhug:
sorry to hear about this man. i really don't understand why people still insist on thinking heroin is a good idea. especially when people start up at an age when they are old enough to know better. you would think with all the information out there that people would get the hint but of course that isn't the case.

ditto on taking care of yourself.
Raw Ting
ultimate EVIL

Post by Raw Ting »

thanks guys. the story is he went to the hospital last week and they discharged him and gave him methadone saying he's just withdrawing and he'll be fine. he went back 2 days later and was put on life support from there and died. it makes me think if they could've got him on antibiotics the first time around maybe he'd have made it, but no point in speculating now really. needle and the damage done. I haven't drank for almost a year and damn sure not going to start now so I should be good. the memorials gonna be a tearjerker though.
Ghost Dad
Wandering Johnny!

Post by Ghost Dad »

Though I was going to see big business tonight. Turns out I bought tickets to see ken mode, which was last night. B.b. show is sold out. Wasted money and missed 2 bands I wanted to see :x

edit- bummer about your friend, rotting :rhug:
hipster holocaust wrote: What do you think they're doing up there right now? A smiling SLH listening to MLK's juicy wife cheating stories while Maya takes notes?
Teebore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Teebore »

I threw an empty protein bucket in the backyard for my dog to play with (a game that he loves BTW) and it landed in a freshly laid pile of shit. :x Back to square one.
everyone is miserable, xasthur fans are bigger liars
-smoeone
Ghost Dad
Wandering Johnny!

Post by Ghost Dad »

I mean, you have a hose, yes?
hipster holocaust wrote: What do you think they're doing up there right now? A smiling SLH listening to MLK's juicy wife cheating stories while Maya takes notes?