This record sucks...
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk9tWso4x8w<
Fuck you Skyclad
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO
hovering.

Re: Post something negative that happened today

Post by EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO »

Pisscubes wrote:
Pisscubes wrote:One of my Uncles-- my godparent-- had a heart big ol heart attack this morning. He's supposedly "resting comfortable" now. I know what a fucking cliche it is to say, but this guy is 6 foot 6 and in his mid 60s still benches enough to be proud. He's a funny motherfucker, a guy who made his living with his hands and the toughest in the family-- to hear him get felled by something like this just doesn't compute on my emotional side.
My boss comes in as I get off the phone with my old man, over hears some of it, asks what's wrong.

"My godfather-- my uncle-- just had a heart attack."

[pause]

Him: [indicating some work I'm doing] "Well, let's try to focus here ok?" [walks into his own office]

I may have to leave.
:ax: :x :ax:
Ohhhhh fuck THAT guy.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

A gigantic pile of pigshit family problems just got dumped in my lap the other day. Feelings of powerlessness and blinding rage.
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

I'm going to a funeral for a girl who killed her self at 20 years old on my birthday. (unrelated to the above post)

EDIT: I realize this hasn't actually happened yet so fuck off with whatever stupid responses anyone cares to make.
Wank night's cancelled
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Pisscubes, between the mail room and now your doctor job, you've eaten more petty, disrespectful, dehumanizing shit at work than almost anyone else I know.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

had to take two shits, unbelievable...

watching a movie starring both Matt Dillon and Willem Dafoe...
kelly
lethal

Post by kelly »

I know my negative entry is absolutely nothing compared to most of the stuff people post in here, and to those people, I'm sorry for what you have gone through or are currently dealing with. I actually feel kind of bad to even post mine! It was a big negative for me today (so far?!) though, before the sun was even up...

All for an old iPod.
copstache wrote: fisshhshticksss
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

Pisscubes wrote:
Pisscubes wrote:One of my Uncles-- my godparent-- had a heart big ol heart attack this morning. He's supposedly "resting comfortable" now. I know what a fucking cliche it is to say, but this guy is 6 foot 6 and in his mid 60s still benches enough to be proud. He's a funny motherfucker, a guy who made his living with his hands and the toughest in the family-- to hear him get felled by something like this just doesn't compute on my emotional side.
My boss comes in as I get off the phone with my old man, over hears some of it, asks what's wrong.

"My godfather-- my uncle-- just had a heart attack."

[pause]

Him: [indicating some work I'm doing] "Well, let's try to focus here ok?" [walks into his own office]

I may have to leave.
:ax: :x :ax:
Lord, imagine what Dr. Douche's bed side manner is like.
kelly
lethal

Post by kelly »

Pisscubes wrote:Kelly-- that fucking sucks. Buncha goddamn animals in your town.
riley-o wrote:Pisscubes, between the mail room and now your doctor job, you've eaten more petty, disrespectful, dehumanizing shit at work than almost anyone else I know.
I really have to ask myself, "What are the odds?" I'm very close to just bailing at this point. My boss has told me that I can't have a day off in May to fly to New York to go to the premier at a small film festival of one of the two movies I've just finished (my first ever premier at a film festival) because he needs me to make sure a power-point presentation runs smoothly that day. :fp:
What the??? Dude. Sabotage that power-point. Fucking idiot assholes.
copstache wrote: fisshhshticksss
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Get Rattlesnake to fill in for you and let him know beforehand what a prick your boss is.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Seriously. Geoff. Find the most obnoxious way of saying "siyanara" short of the chance of being taken to court afterward :betternotstartanyshit:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

Got snowed in, this might be a first... I hate to miss work, but at 5:00 am watching the guy down the street shovel out his car in the middle of the road, I said fuck it...
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

You'd get more respect working at a fucking McDonald's. I understand wanting to have a job in your field and everything but you're a far more patient man than I am to be able to put up with that sort of shit in the long term that you have. I turn squirrely at the first sign of disrespect.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Have you ever tried to passively boss around your boss?

-Yeah um, I'm gonna need you to...
-Listen, you got a sec? Can you...
-Oh! Glad you popped in! I was wondering if you could do me a BIIIIG favor...
-Hey, while I'm doing this, why don't you...

Finishing every one off with a toothy "Thanks, you're the best!"
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

I had to read "siyanara" typed out like that
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Hey man, I can type out scionara any way I want.
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

my dog had to be put down tonight. :(

i've been digging around in my favorite pictures folders on various websites and i forgot that i made this. i don't know why i made this.

having a hard time finding a happy place
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

fuck, that's terrible

sorry man :lhug:
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

That's awful coppy, sorry for your loss :( :lhug: :lhug:

If it's any consolation the gif is fuckin sweet :tup:
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

realized I blew past the much-anticipated 55555 post mark by almost 100 posts :x
d.hellion
Unquestionable Presence

Post by d.hellion »

The Athletics lost.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

drank from my cup of water at work after a $5 bill had been sitting in it for an hour or so

not much grosses me out, but holy fuck did that water taste bad... and it lingered

I'd been collecting money for a going-away gift and I guess someone misunderstood where the money went :evil:
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

Found out my favourite after work pub is closing down. Some fancy French fashion store's booting them out and leasing the space.

http://www.calgarysun.com/2014/11/26/en ... ish-rovers

Founded by these fellas in 1979 as a place to get absolutely fucking hammered and that's what people have been doing for 35 years. Every day. Fucking frogs...
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

copstache wrote:my dog had to be put down tonight. :(

i've been digging around in my favorite pictures folders on various websites and i forgot that i made this. i don't know why i made this.

http://i.imgur.com/EAbrwKS.gif

having a hard time finding a happy place
fucking shit man. Had a dog once which was dying of cancer so I can imagine how you're feeling.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Maybe this will distract you a bit Image

hope you're feeling better soon. Have you thought about getting another dog?
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

I don't know if you guys have heard about this VW diesel scandal, but the short version is that they put software into several of their models that recognized when the car was being emission tested and changed internal settings to lower carbon monoxide emissions so that the cars would pass inspection. This story originally broke in the US, so I'd expect at least some of you have read about it. But it's an even bigger deal in Europe because apparently they didn't just do this with their American cars, and it looks like millions of cars sold in Europe are affected, and there's going to be a massive recall.

Now where I fit into this hilarious fiasco is, about two months ago I bought my first car since basically the turn of the century. It's an Audi A4 that I absolutely love to pieces because it drives like a dream and because of the way my commute is, not having to use public transport anymore has improved the quality of my average week day by 200% (the fact that I now commute 90 minutes instead of 3 hours is just one aspect of this.) I haven't been able to stop yappin' about how much I love this car for weeks, and I've also defended the Audi brand tooth and nail because I've been a fan since my dad's 1989 Audi 100, which was one of the models from when Audis were slightly less cool than Volvos and douchebags with Oakley sports glasses drove BMWs.

Anyway, this morning, among many other things that went wrong, I woke up to the news that among the models that had the scam software in them are Audi A4s with the 2.0 liter diesel engine. That's... exactly what I have. It's not clear yet what model years are affected and I might be in the clear, but for the time being, I'm basically waiting to get word of a recall, and then fuck knows what's going to happen.

Short version: I buy my first car in 15 years, and not two months later the manufacturer, one of the most trusted companies in the world in any industry, becomes embroiled in the biggest scandal in its history. The entire time I was so happy with this thing, I had a nagging voice in the back of my head saying, just wait, there's a catch.

Haha.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.