European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Re: European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wank night's cancelled
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Fröhliche Weihnachten, Nomb!
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Don said it better than anyone I'm afraid :cry:

Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Join the army meatgrease. I'd love to hear you've been captured and had parts of your body sliced off and fed to pigs over a period of several weeks.
Wank night's cancelled
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

"must change thinking" - wow, that's some concise and insightful analysis right there. what a simpleminded idiot you have to be to believe that this man has anything worthwile to say...
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

THE KILL wrote:"must change thinking" - wow, that's some concise and insightful analysis right there. what a simpleminded idiot you have to be to believe that this man has anything worthwile to say...
So what's your solution then? Buttfuck the paki rapists 'til they die of AIDS? Fucking GRIDS infested faggit.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

What he should have said was "must halt and reverse invasion completely"
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Hey nomb, there are public executions all the time in Germany

No big deal.
nomb
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by nomb »

Just because this attack seems to fit into your narrative right now that doesn't make your bogus claims any more right. I do agree with you however, that I wish the problems in the world and its solutions really were as simple as you put them.

Your Oompa-Loompa presidents English :lol:
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Cop violence across the country? Meatgrease: "isolated incidents pumped up by race baiters"

the handful of terrorist incidents we have every year? Meatgrease "EPIDEMIC!!! MUSLIM IS CANCER!!!"

What do you want to do? You claim you don't support US military action, you realize the only way we'd "combat terrorism" is by pumping money into the military right? pump money into the NSA, pump money into the CIA. Are you for low taxes?

You went to help end violence? put money into something important:

http://www.reuters.com/investigates/spe ... d-testing/
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

MeatGrease wrote:
THE KILL wrote:"must change thinking" - wow, that's some concise and insightful analysis right there. what a simpleminded idiot you have to be to believe that this man has anything worthwile to say...
So what's your solution then? Buttfuck the paki rapists 'til they die of AIDS? Fucking GRIDS infested faggit.

Do you think being gay is a choice? Did you bone the walking trash bag that was known as Amelia? seeing as you're big on "personal responsibility" Do you still inhale stale fart fumes and dried cum dust out of other peoples couch cushions when you sleep?
Wank night's cancelled
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Meatgrease being convinced that calling somebody gay is the ultimate insult is endlessly amusing... this isn't the 90s, bra...
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

MeatGrease wrote:GRIDS
you even fucked up your deep-cut burn :lol:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Necrometer wrote:
MeatGrease wrote:GRIDS
you even fucked up your deep-cut burn :lol:
:roll: :wank:
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Cascade Whore wrote:Cop violence across the country? Meatgrease: "isolated incidents pumped up by race baiters"

the handful of terrorist incidents we have every year? Meatgrease "EPIDEMIC!!! MUSLIM IS CANCER!!!"

What do you want to do? You claim you don't support US military action, you realize the only way we'd "combat terrorism" is by pumping money into the military right? pump money into the NSA, pump money into the CIA. Are you for low taxes?

You went to help end violence? put money into something important:

http://www.reuters.com/investigates/spe ... d-testing/
Combating terrorism in our countries is the easiest thing in the world: notice how Japan doesn't have round-the-clock non-stop Islamic terror attacks? That's because there's no fucking muslems there you dumb bitch.

No pakis, no soomalis, no browns & blacks = rape and terror free. It's as easy as 1,2,3!

I like that you are trying to explain out of control black criminality with lead poisoning conspiracy theories though :lol: :lol: :lol: Have you been listening to Alex Jones? It's almost race realism :mrgreen:

But I got a news flash for ya: niggers have been dangerous and violent since time immemorial :(
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

It's more than a handful of incidents if you can't count them on all your fingers and toes bud :lol: :lol: :lol:
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

nomb wrote:Just because this attack seems to fit into your narrative right now that doesn't make your bogus claims any more right. I do agree with you however, that I wish the problems in the world and its solutions really were as simple as you put them.

Your Oompa-Loompa presidents English :lol:
Nomb, how would you know? Reporting the news is illegal in your country. If it wasn't for Anglophone media, you wouldn't even know what happened in your own fucking backyard.
nomb
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by nomb »

Why would you think that?
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Someone who calls the legitimate medical information we have connecting lead to low IQ scores and violent behavior "conspiracy theories" while believing in a Jewish cabal more then likely ate more than handful of paint chips as a kid. It's not your fault meatgrease. If you can can't count the paint chips on your fingers and toes, wait, can you count that high? Do you have all your fingers and toes?
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

If you were black meatgrease would you say it was reasonable for people to assume you were garbage?
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

http://www.denverpost.com/2016/12/20/ne ... apon-plot/

Hey look at this white piece of shit. How many people could this man have murdered? You're proud of being white right? Be proud of this. You want all black people to take the blame for what a certain segment of their population does right? Take the blame for this, flush yourself down the fucking toilet meatgrease.
Wank night's cancelled
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Cascade Whore wrote:http://www.denverpost.com/2016/12/20/ne ... apon-plot/

Hey look at this white piece of shit. How many people could this man have murdered? You're proud of being white right? Be proud of this. You want all black people to take the blame for what a certain segment of their population does right? Take the blame for this, flush yourself down the fucking toilet meatgrease.
"certain segment" What, like eighty fucking percent :lol: :lol: :lol: :fp:
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

I don't know why I engage you, I must have nothing better to do. You actually believe 80% of the black population is prone to horrible violence or is this some exaggerated number you just throw out there to prove your point? ( it's really hard to tell with you ). Even if we accepted this number as fact in whatever fucked up version of reality you reside what happens to the other 20% that would get lumped in with the rest, do they get they get the benefit of the doubt? Maybe you should ask yourself the same question when you think someone is assuming you're racist because you're white.
Wank night's cancelled
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Cascade Whore wrote:I don't know why I engage you, I must have nothing better to do.
It's not like he really considers any of the points you make... at the very least, the nonsense he posts seems to be hugely entertaining for large parts of the board. Personally, I don't get it, he isn't even a high level idiot like Chad, just an incredibly mean spirited, uneducated clown living in his own little hatefilled reality.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

THE KILL wrote:
Cascade Whore wrote:I don't know why I engage you, I must have nothing better to do.
It's not like he really considers any of the points you make... at the very least, the nonsense he posts seems to be hugely entertaining for large parts of the board. Personally, I don't get it, he isn't even a high level idiot like Chad, just an incredibly mean spirited, uneducated clown living in his own little hatefilled reality.
Meatgrease isn't fit to suck the baba ganoush off Chad's pita chip.
Wank night's cancelled