European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Re: European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Post by Toilet Fleet »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:39 am
Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:12 am loving the hooting dipshit parroting a "well, 10,000 out of 12,000 came here alone, so that's okay" talking point, completely sidestepping the whole voluntary vs. under color of state violence question
Well given the fact that when pathological liars like yourself continue to say "Trump is separating families at the border!!!!11" is wrong 83% of the time, I have to wonder at what point you'd be willing to say "OK, maybe it's not happening after all". 90%? 99%? If it had only ever happened once in the history of this administration, you'd still think it's honest to characterize the situation as "separating families at the border" ?

Why are you such a piece of shit?
it's not surprising that you're incredibly bad at reading statistics, but the claim that trump is separating families at the border—which they are, as a stated policy that has been confirmed again and again—is not itself disproven by the existence of other kids that came without parents and thus weren't separated from their already-absent families. the one is not dependent on the other for validity: the separation policy would be a thing whether there were zero or 100,000 unaccompanied minors also in the custody of the insane nationalist alphabet soup system currently in place

this is part of why people laugh at you, because you're so impossibly inept at getting the interrelationship (calm down, that word is not a portmanteau of interracial relationship) of discrete facts right. take these two assertions, made before any data is collected:

1. every time tom sees a red mailbox, he will fuck it
2. tom will fuck no other mailboxes

if tom walked past 1.8 trillion non-red mailboxes and did not fuck them, and only 32 red mailboxes but fucked all them, that is actually a confirmation of the first assertion, independent of the ratio of fucked to non-fucked mailboxes

be like tom: get out of the house and go fuck a mailbox
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:46 am Hello Faggot

I have a tip for you: offer to pay for Rileys MDF ticket, you might have shot at someone hanging out with you next year. If you play your cards right, maybe you'll even have a shot at suckin that hawg
You sure do go on and on about Riley's penis.
Seems a little gay. Maybe more than a little. Maybe exceptionally gay.

You're doing an excellent job of ignoring me, like you proudly proclaimed a while back.
I shouldn't be surprised; you're terrible at everything, so why wouldn't you be terrible at that as well? I imagine there's not really anything on God's green Earth that you don't positively eat your balls at.

Keep on being you though, you dopey, stuttering twerp.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:55 am
MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:39 am
Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:12 am loving the hooting dipshit parroting a "well, 10,000 out of 12,000 came here alone, so that's okay" talking point, completely sidestepping the whole voluntary vs. under color of state violence question
Well given the fact that when pathological liars like yourself continue to say "Trump is separating families at the border!!!!11" is wrong 83% of the time, I have to wonder at what point you'd be willing to say "OK, maybe it's not happening after all". 90%? 99%? If it had only ever happened once in the history of this administration, you'd still think it's honest to characterize the situation as "separating families at the border" ?

Why are you such a piece of shit?
it's not surprising that you're incredibly bad at reading statistics, but the claim that trump is separating families at the border—which they are, as a stated policy that has been confirmed again and again—is not itself disproven by the existence of other kids that came without parents and thus weren't separated from their already-absent families. the one is not dependent on the other for validity: the separation policy would be a thing whether there were zero or 100,000 unaccompanied minors also in the custody of the insane nationalist alphabet soup system currently in place

this is part of why people laugh at you, because you're so impossibly inept at getting the interrelationship (calm down, that word is not a portmanteau of interracial relationship) of discrete facts right. take these two assertions, made before any data is collected:

1. every time tom sees a red mailbox, he will fuck it
2. tom will fuck no other mailboxes

if tom walked past 1.8 trillion non-red mailboxes and did not fuck them, and only 32 red mailboxes but fucked all them, that is actually a confirmation of the first assertion, independent of the ratio of fucked to non-fucked mailboxes

be like tom: get out of the house and go fuck a mailbox
You think that soft-headed dolt understood half of that?
Junior college logic is out of that dummy's league; you'll likely have to draw cartoon characters interacting if you're hoping to explain anything to him on his level.

How long do you think he tried to sound out "portmanteau" before quitting in frustration?

Meatgrease, when TF painstakingly explains why you're wrong/a fucking idiot, you should know that everyone here views you as the clear loser in this exchange. You're viewed as someone who is so over-the-top dumb that it inspires laughter.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Soooooo, when are we sucking riley’s hawg? A friend wants to know.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

you have a friend? what's that like?
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I lied. I don’t really have a friend.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Why can't he just make the warrior priest space force shoot the nigger babies with some kinda low-orbit aryan thule laser?
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

GIANT WALL
SPACE MEN
UNTITLED THIRD LEGO PROJECT
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

cxwx wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:41 pm I lied. I don’t really have a friend.
so we're not asking about the hog-sucking anymore? this day is just getting worse and worse
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Meatgrease’s weird obsession with Glub sucking my cock in real life is really starting to give me the creeps. I mean it was always weird but is anyone else getting faint undertones of a “while I watch from the closet” subtext that is just barely left unsaid.. ?
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

At the very least there's a "freinds in real life" thing going on that's kinda joffish...

Over/under on meeting TNBW irl?
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

List of guys I'd rather see in an audience at MDF

1. Image
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Advanced search

Rileys cock

Author

Meatgrease

Enter

:theylive:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Maybe we should be more empathetic to Meatgrease.
It must be tough to be a closeted gay kid in the white trash community.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

FVBTVS wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:38 pm Advanced search

Rileys cock

Author

Meatgrease

Enter

The heart wants what it wants.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Article 31 of the 1951 Convention relating to the Status of Refugees Provides as follows:

1. The Contracting States shall not impose penalties, on the account of their ilegal entry or presence, on refugees who, coming directly from a territory where their life or freedom was threatened in the sense of Article I, enter of are present in their territory without authorization, provided they present themselves without delay to the authorities and show good cause for their illegal entry or presence.

2. The Contracting States shall not apply to the movements of such refugees restrictions other than those which are necessary and such restrictions shall only be applied until their status in the country is regularized or they obtain admission into another country. The Contracting States shall allow such refugees a reasonable period and all the necessary facilities to obtain admission into another country
Ill body
/
Ill will
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

Glub wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:02 pm
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:38 pm Advanced search

Rileys cock

Author

Meatgrease

Enter

The heart wants what it wants.
hahahahahaha
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

I bet Meatgrease has something sooooo edgy and sooooo controversial to say.

I'm sure we'll all just be shocked by how rebellious and "out there" he is.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I really hope this video is fake.
Ill body
/
Ill will
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

I hate to be a downer but the odds of a detention agent being both that patient and soft spoken are pretty fucking slim.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

https://www.click2houston.com/news/nati ... -to-mexico

Black woman bashes 91 dude in the face while screaming “go back to Mexico” myragrease is confused.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:33 pm https://www.click2houston.com/news/nati ... -to-mexico

Black woman bashes 91 dude in the face while screaming “go back to Mexico” myragrease is confused.
:roll:

In other news...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07- ... rt-illegal

:lol:
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:40 pm
cxwx wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:33 pm https://www.click2houston.com/news/nati ... -to-mexico

In other news...

You posted an article by...Tyler Durden? Thanks for reminding us of your shit taste in literature, moron. And here's a shocker: that website has a "manifesto. " How edgy and dangerous.

In other news...
Meatgrease is still a poorly closeted homosexual who brings zero humor or insight to this board.

Keep on being good for precisely nothing other than accepting punches, youngster.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:40 pm

In other news...

More nonsequitir whataboitism from Myra the half head. Yes, so other countries besides the USA can have dumb ideas and policies. That’s some real mind blowing shit you discovered.
Ill body
/
Ill will