humans should never be in space

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Re: humans should never be in space

Post by Necrometer »

my hero:
https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/p ... ncna849681
The patriarchal race to colonize Mars is just another example of male entitlement.

The presumed right to use and abuse something and then walk away to conquer something new is a hallmark of colonialism.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

TRUMP'S PLAN TO DEVELOP THE MOON AND MARS WILL CHANGE THE FUTURE OF THE HUMAN RACE | NEWT GINGRICH
Every person involved in designing and implementing the Moon-Mars Development Project should know the story of Donald J. Trump and the Wollman Rink.

The Wollman Rink was a popular site for ice skating in 1980, when it broke. Everyone could tell it had broken because it had no ice. The New York City bureaucracy spent six years and $13 million trying to fix the rink. Much like the NASA and Defense Department bureaucracies, the city hired a company with a remarkably elaborate and sophisticated system. There was only one problem—it did not work. Everyone could tell it did not work, because there was still no ice after six years and $13 million.

Trump's apartment looked out over the skating rink, and he got tired of the failure. He taunted Mayor Ed Koch until, in exasperation, the mayor challenged Trump to fix it.

Trump fixed the skating rink in four months for less than $2.3 million. The first year, 225,000 people used the skating rink.

By hiring the best ice rink repair company in the world (a Canadian firm that worked on a lot of professional hockey stadiums), Trump reached beyond the bureaucratic norm and got the job done.

It is an historic fact that in the Wollman Rink project Trump achieved the goal in one-fifth the cost and one-18th the time the city bureaucracy had used in failing.

Everyone involved in the Moon-Mars Development Project should think every day about how to save time and money in the Wollman Rink tradition.
every paragraph in the article is stupid and wrong, but this little story is especially charming. want to colonize mars? just hire canadian experts in colonizing mars!

dumbest shit I've seen in a very long time :lol: :evil:
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

GET YOUR ICE TO MARS
formerly ghost boner
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

I hope whoever wrote that other one has their mouth and anus colonized by ferrets
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

I’m so sick of elon musk’s bullshit that I’m half wishing these astronauts blow up in his space-car

in other news, I just learned about the first spacewalk, performed by a russian guy, who was almost SOL because his suit ballooned up and kept him from getting back into the air walk. that part is pretty widely known but the stuff that happened next was insane and just peak russia. here is the story if anyone has been enticed by my clickbaity post...
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

thank you for your service
Image Certified Poster
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

The same day that cities are burning to death all across America the launching of the Omni Consumer Products of rocket ships is supposed to be the thing we look to as the silver lining of hope? Who’s surreal nightmare am I living in.
Ill body
/
Ill will
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goh2x_G0ct4
whitey on the moon 1970

A rat done bit my sister Nell.
(with Whitey on the moon)
Her face and arms began to swell.
(and Whitey's on the moon)
I can't pay no doctor bill.
(but Whitey's on the moon)
Ten years from now I'll be payin' still.
(while Whitey's on the moon)

sorry i was in a mood yesterday
Image Certified Poster
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

you can keep it :lol:
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Krieg will have a coup on the moon and Musk can deal with it!
Ill body
/
Ill will
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

My time machine will be gluten free.

Once my fusion reactor goes into production, I will ensure all employees will be paid fairly and have 7 weeks paid vacation.

I will only clone herbivorous dinosaurs so that my Jurassic Park can be vegan.

Post more very realistic stipulations for future projects that are totally going to happen.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

I will only allow POC to breed in my bizzaro world nazi scheme to solve a problem that doesn’t exist :confused: :drool: :fp: per the last page of this trainwreck of a thread
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

MeatGrease wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:37 am I will only allow POC to breed in my bizzaro world nazi scheme to solve a problem that doesn’t exist :confused: :drool: :fp: per the last page of this trainwreck of a thread
shut the fuck up you enormous faggot
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

Necrometer wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:08 pm these 7 new planets are guaranteed to be absolute shitholes compared to earth

want a paradise? stop humans from breeding like beasts and let our planet heal
This.

Sweet Lord Biden will enact anti cunting policies to ensure elite sperms stay where they belong: in socks, underwear and shower drains.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

kevin hash wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:54 am
Necrometer wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:08 pm these 7 new planets are guaranteed to be absolute shitholes compared to earth

This.

Sweet Lord Biden will enact anti cunting policies to ensure elite sperms stay where they belong: in socks, underwear and shower drains.
Nuke Africa then
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:48 am

This.

Nuke Africa then
:Buys mg a plane ticket to Nigeria:

Sounds like a plan, lil buddy.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

space jacking off to the thought of space ejecting space grease from an air lock into space and doing that hand dusting gesture
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

FVBTVS wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:19 pm space jacking off to the thought of space ejecting space grease from an air lock into space and doing that hand dusting gesture
:confused: :confused: :confused: what’s the problem? It was your guys stupid fuckin idea. I mean who do you think is doing the populating? It’s not white people! But I wouldn’t propose such a thing because over pop is a myth, in the 60s they were saying people would be literally stacked on top of each other :drool: every version of this has been equally stupid, like all apocalyptic proclamations

The world isn’t going to end anytime soon you dummies. You aren’t important, you are not living through end times. In fact your timeline is probably the least important or interesting in history.

The world will get up to about 10 billion by the end of the century and then sharply decline throughout, which is a worse and completely different problem
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Are citations for any of these claims forthcoming or...
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:48 am

This.

Nuke Africa then
Ill body
/
Ill will
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

i have a nuke the whales shirt...
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

"AN OBSCENITY"
SPACEX MARS CITY: WERNER HERZOG ISSUES A STARK WARNING TO ELON MUSK
Don't "be like the locusts."
"I think Elon Musk stylizes himself as some sort of a technological visionary," Herzog says. "Because he has to sell his electric cars, wonderful that he does that. He has to sell his reusable rockets. Wonderful that he's doing it."

"But I disagree with him when he postulates and preaches about colonizing Mars," Herzog says.

"And I have to tell not only Elon Musk, but everyone. And so I say it as straightforward as it can be... it is an obscenity. The thought alone is an obscenity."

"We should not be like the locusts, coming, grazing empty our planet, okay, and now where we go next?"

Herzog compares Musk's utopian vision to that of communism and fascism. Herzog says the 20th century was "in its entirety a mistake," which brought "the demise of great social utopias" like communism "as being the paradise on earth."

"No, it failed," Herzog says. "Second failure, fascism, Aryan master race will dominate and improve our planet Earth and really improve humanity. Thank God, both these gigantic utopias were brought to an end."

The same will happen to Musk's Mars city, Herzog predicts.

"Our century very quickly will bring to an end technological utopia like colonizing Mars. We will end this utopia very, very quickly within this century."
my guy
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:fonz:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Life on Venus Debunked: Planet Does Not Contain Traces of Phosphine Gas
Microorganisms that may not need oxygen to breathe when they're in Venus emits phosphine, scientists believe. However, researchers say in a recent report that it was not phosphine that was found, but the 'usual' sulfur dioxide.

The group discovered that the original observation originated not from the hellish planet's cloud layer. But experts blamed the misunderstanding on a radio telescope's miscalibration in the planet's upper atmosphere, where compounds can be lost within seconds.
oops!
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Pure brick wall of hatred.
Ill body
/
Ill will