Re: random picture thread....

Post by postaddiction »

:invcross:
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Stink Pig
Big White Dummy

Post by Stink Pig »

Necrophilic Mallard wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:49 pm Image
i hope he's tapping out a beat some buckets just out of view. that's what i'm believing anyway.
joefromthegarage
Zombie Apocalypse

Post by joefromthegarage »

Eight Bit Alien
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

we're not going to make it
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
joefromthegarage
Zombie Apocalypse

Emilia Decaudin, a man, has won the Female District Leader position for New York City's 37A district, which resides in Queens. Last year, Decaudin successfully petitioned to eliminate the sex parity rule in New York Democratic Leadership Council roles—a rule which was put in place by feminists to ensure women's fair and equal participation in the democratic process.

Decaudin, who identifies as transgender and non-binary, defeated Deirdre Feerick, a woman, for the female position by a margin of about 5.5 points. Feerick was an experienced politician who enjoyed the endorsement of the Queens Democratic Party."
Stink Pig
Big White Dummy

Post by Stink Pig »

:wank: broken head
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

what's your point joefromthegarage
Image Certified Poster
Stink Pig
Big White Dummy

Post by Stink Pig »

read the first sentence. that’s the point.
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

What does it mean to you stinkpig
Image Certified Poster
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

featherboa wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:45 am What does it mean to you stinkpig
Can’t you see how all this postmodernism is hurting our culture just as much as 150,000 people dying from a disease because we didn’t want to lower the value of the stock market? Obviously you’re just as bad as meatgrease!!!!!
Ill body
/
Ill will
joefromthegarage
Zombie Apocalypse

featherboa wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:44 am what's your point joefromthegarage
I think it's noteworthy that a 20 year old just got elected to public office and is calling himself a woman while having a man's general appearance and forcing everyone to look at his balls.

You don't think it's mildly interesting?
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Yeah I'm not enjoying that bulge at all...
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
Stink Pig
Big White Dummy

Post by Stink Pig »

an ex of mine was friends with a few trans people. they would sit around our place and just constantly bitch about men (while being men themselves) and complain to my ex loudly about the music I was listening to. as time passed, I noticed that any trans moron I encountered acted just like that. loud, annoying and stupid as fuck. no problem with gays at all, it’s just trans douchebags I can’t tolerate. their heads are broken and it’s not my fault. you’re not what you think you are, you’re a man in a dress and you need professional help. that freak in the photo is no different.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

wow you should have been in that election
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

What was that like... on weed?
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

I used to be in the "not really interested, dress and feel any way you want, it's none of my business"-camp, but recently the more traditional feminists' observation, that it's incredibly easy to simply decide you've always been a woman when in your life before your realisation you haven't had to deal with all the shit women have to deal with on a daily basis, well that has to be taken into consideration as well. The guy above can fuck off just on the basis of his obnoxious tweet and the fact that, as Joe has pointed out, makes me look at his shitty dick ("girldick"? are you retarded, mate?).
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

I don't find it particularly difficult to parse the idea that biological sex is largely binary and gender as a part of one's social identity more or less exists on a spectrum. Where I really have to check out is when people claim that biological sex is "not real", but whenever I watch any of these arguments play out, it looks to me like 90% of the problem is that our language doesn't reflect the distinction between sex and gender and so people are screaming at each other because nobody agrees what words mean anymore.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Eight Bit Alien
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

spacehamster wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:15 pm people are screaming at each other because nobody agrees what words mean anymore.
This is true in so many arenas that I think we're going to choke to death before we get our shit together.
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

THE KILL wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:01 pm I used to be in the "not really interested, dress and feel any way you want, it's none of my business"-camp, but recently the more traditional feminists' observation, that it's incredibly easy to simply decide you've always been a woman when in your life before your realisation you haven't had to deal with all the shit women have to deal with on a daily basis, well that has to be taken into consideration as well. The guy above can fuck off just on the basis of his obnoxious tweet and the fact that, as Joe has pointed out, makes me look at his shitty dick ("girldick"? are you retarded, mate?).
:fonz:
Stink Pig
Big White Dummy

Post by Stink Pig »

Geeheeb wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:40 am wow you should have been in that election
okay
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

exactly zero of my trans friends (grand total of 3) are using their transition to "bump the line" as is kind of being implied above.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Eight Bit Alien
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

And it should never be implied that anything like that is endemic to their community.