Endless narrative collapse will trigger violent leftist revolution by 2021

Music posts are a bannable offense.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Endless narrative collapse will trigger violent leftist revolution by 2021

Post by MeatGrease »

Breanna Taylor wasn’t murdered for “sleeping while black”. George Floyd died of a heart attack. Kyle Rittenhouse shot in self defense. More white people are killed by police than black people. Trump is going to win the November election. Russia gate was a conspiracy theory.

The lefts entire foundation for their insane alternate version of reality is basically now collapsing 24/7 and it causing them to all go foaming at the mouth FULL RETARD MODE. And now that Trump is getting another SC seat ahead of his re-election you will see the left become increasingly more deranged and extreme all the way from the nigs and antifas burning down car dealerships to the retards online excusing it. The demands will become more hysterical. Blue cities and large corps will adopt more bizarre policies, more mandatory white guilt brainwashing trainings, the whole situation is going to escalate until it reaches a tipping point and patriot militia men have no choice but to shoot down all the crazy radical freaks. Many of you here are really these kinds of fucking morons. I implore you, put your stupid ego aside and just admit you were wrong and you won’t have to be hanged later. Just vote trump now or else the insane spiraling out of the left will cause a fucking bloodbath in this country not seen since the civil war.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Re: Endless narrative collapse will trigger violent leftist revolution by 2021

Post by FVBTVS »

only cw and glub are going to read that you loser
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Voting for Sloppy Joe is a safer route-back-to-center, I think. As much as I hate the man.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

FVBTVS wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:22 pm only cw and glub are going to read that you loser
Put some Respect on My Name.
Glub; not "glub."

And I'm not even reading what he posted.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

FVBTVS wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:22 pm only cw and glub are going to read that you loser
You are truly a wicked being, no salvation left for you whatsoever but the others here that aren’t as rotted to the core, I believe there’s at least an iota of them somewhere that can still be reached with the truth, when the situation becomes desperate enough. For that alone I still fight. But the only thing left for you is to expire as soon as possible, you will probably be done in by one of mongrels that surround you.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Speaking of "desperate situations" if "shit gets real" and any of you need safe harbor; I've got firearms and beer and a dark sense of humor.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:32 pm
You are truly a wicked being, no salvation left for you whatsoever but the others here that
only got this far..
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

A little while ago, I noticed an online ad for a new flavor of Takis - it was a blue bag, buffalo flavor. I absolutely fucking love the purple (Fuego) flavor of Taki, and so far all the other styles they make have left me cold. Buffalo is my favorite style of corporate heat, though, so I was really excited to try them.

Unfortunately it looked like Buffalo Takis weren't available in my area... I checked a few different stores, but no dice. I started looking into online options... lots of companies will ship chips to wherever, although it usually doesn't work out so well unless you're buying in bulk. I wasn't joking when I said I didn't like the other flavors of Takis... the white (Guacamole) bag in particular was fucking terrible, like I don't even think I'd finish a bag of those for free. So buying a months worth of blue Takis was a huge risk, and in these uncertain fiscal times I've been very stern about recreational spending. It certainly wouldn't break me, but you have to have a strong guiding philosophy about those sorts of things... it has to effect your choices at every juncture, not just the big ones - that's how scrappy people get ahead.

I stopped thinking about it for a while, not for any particular reason. Got into online-ordering different bulk snacks, and got burned pretty badly. The shit I ordered for family was all great, but the peanuts (buffalo peanuts) I got for myself were pretty terrible. They weren't actually buffalo-spice Frank's Red Hot flavor; they were just some shitty candy peanuts named after buffaloes. I misjudged the value as well; I can't believe it, but I failed to properly estimate the relative weight of the bulk-order vs store-bought. I mistook the weight of the incoming snacks as being greater than the units used in store variety... basically I saved no money at all, although I didn't get beat-up either. Essentially just switched the chips-bill from the grocery store to my paypal account, but took a loss in the deliciousness department because I had these stupid buffalo peanuts instead of my delicious, pruple Fuego Takis.

Fast forward a few months to this week, when my goofy little local grocery store surprised me- a giant fucking display of blue Buffalo Takis! Excitedly bought one of the larger bags, brought it home and cleaned off the bag (I still sanitize my groceries, starting to feel silly but I have the time and the consensus about tactile surface COVID-19 transmission hasn't 100% given us the green yet).

Finally got to taste them after all those months... and to be honest, they weren't anything special. The texture was as perfect as any other make/model of Takis... thankfully, I don't think that's ever going to change. The taste just wasn't all that great! Buffalo flavored chips often aren't EXACTLY what I'm looking for... the Snyder's Buffalo Pretzel Bits may be the closest in my experience. If I had discovered these in isolation, I may have felt more love in my heart... but except for variety's sake, I don't think I'd ever choose these over Purple Fuego!

So there ya go, doesn't really change how I feel about the ethnostate or the roving squads of antifa brony patriot/pinheads, and it's certainly nothing worth calling into Timcast IRL about... but that's what happened to me (about 11 days ago I think) and that's how I feel.

Thanks for reading,

jame
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:27 pm Voting for Sloppy Joe is a safer route-back-to-center, I think. As much as I hate the man.
Explain how voting for a guy that is on paper worse on everything that you claim to hate about trump a good choice

The idea that electing a drooling lobotomized child molestor indicates a return to center is patently insane, thus proving my thesis that 2016 broke what were then weak but at least semi stable minds, and now are nothing but schizophrenic, hysterical fragments
Last edited by MeatGrease on Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

:brokenheart: :brokenheart: :brokenheart: :brokenheart:
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:17 pm
The lefts entire foundation for their insane alternate version of reality is

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:49 pm my thesis that 2016 broke what were then weak but at least semi stable minds, and now are nothing but schizophrenic, hysterical fragments
You are talking about yourself, dude, not the external world. Get off 4chan and get healthier habits. You made some mistakes and you need to go back to an earlier save file.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

could I get a link to this content at the original blog?
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:51 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:49 pm my thesis that 2016 broke what were then weak but at least semi stable minds, and now are nothing but schizophrenic, hysterical fragments
You are talking about yourself, dude, not the external world. Get off 4chan and get healthier habits. You made some mistakes and you need to go back to an earlier save file.
No, it’s not. Notice how my worldview is capable of generating consistently reliable predictions about future reality, while yours does not? That indicates you are out of touch man. You just don’t understand what’s going on. It’s not exactly your fault either there are many mechanisms surrounding you that reenforce bad epistemology. You’re in a situation where recognizing truth results in a kind of social death. I’ve never been a weak man so that’s never really been an issue for me but I get that it is for a lot of people. But the feedback from reality necessitates the correction of dysfunctional systems. You can’t outrun the truth forever
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Necrometer wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:03 pm could I get a link to this content at the original blog?
www.bing.yahoo.com.bingbing.search.php/?=v"What happens when you give unemployed and uneducated single men access to wikipedia and wait 15 years"/php.clickclick&"Hitler=true"THEN_goto/("some_of_them_turn_sour_like_milk").HREF=TRUE.frogavatar.jpg
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:08 pm
No, it’s not. Notice how my worldview is capable of generating consistently reliable predictions about future reality, while yours does not?
Alright let's do this.
Pick a day, make a prediction we can both agree on, and if you're right I'll mail or paypal you $50.
I absolutely fucking mean it, I'll do it, and we can do it however you want.
I don't want anything in return either, so if it doesn't come true you don't owe me shit.

You think that the 2020 election will see patriot militia-men killing enough people that it rivals the civil war?
I know that sometimes people get poetic or exaggerate for effect, so if this isn't your concrete claim then we can do whatever you want.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

50 bucks can buy like 18 bags of purple fuego Takis man
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:17 pm
Alright let's do this.
Pick a day, make a prediction we can both agree on, and if you're right I'll mail or paypal you $50.
I don't want anything in return either, so if it doesn't come true you don't owe me shit.

You think that the 2020 election will see patriot militia-men killing enough people that it rivals the civil war?
I know that sometimes people get poetic or exaggerate for effect, so if this isn't your concrete claim then we can do whatever you want.
Trump wins on November 4th. Will you take that?
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:31 pm
Alright let's do this.

Trump wins on November 4th. Will you take that?
Nah, sorry. Not radical enough - Americans are so savagely indoctrinated that no matter what happens, the vote will always split pretty evenly.
I think too many people pick a party to identify with for their entire lives, and then stick with that no matter what happens.

we need one that is more characteristic of your view of things...
like something coming down the pike that is totally obvious to you, but absolutely crazy to me - and then I want to be proven wrong, and have to pay for it.
You said your worldview is capable of generating consistently reliable predictions about future reality, right?
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

take the bet against the idiot! even trump knows that it's super unlikely that he's going to be declared a winner on the 4th
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

real fucking bold prediction there nostradmus :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

I guess I’ll take the bait because I’m a fucking retard.

The cops lied to a judge to obtain a search warrant for drugs™ because she was unfortunate enough to have an ex boyfriend who might have been selling drugs in the past and she was dumb enough to let him still send packages to her house. The cops do a no knock warrant and get shot at by a home owner resulting in a spray of bullets killing a sleeping woman, whether she’s black or whatever.

Why isn’t the NRA livid about a gun owner trying to defend himself?

Oh and the alleged drug package had shoes in it, am I up do date? Please fact check me anyone.

Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

This is simultaneously savage and kind.

Well done, as always.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

I’ve never been a weak man.
There's no way you said this with a straight face.

Time for a pop culture reference:
meatgrease just took a DNA Test.
Turns out, he's 100 percent a bitch.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

No, it’s not. Notice how my worldview is capable of generating consistently reliable predictions about future reality, while yours does not?
Alright let's do this.

Move the decimal point two spaces to the right and I'm in as well.
MeatGrease wrote: