DR Jordan Peterson

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by Hunter »

This is one of my favorite Jordan Peterson clips. It's the look on peoples faces as he meanders through dumbfuck mind experiments relating to abortion/birth control that really does it for me. Kirk, Junior, etc - all look like they're trying to get away... I would too, he's spouting white male fragility logic, but usually Republicans eat this stuff up.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

I’m pretty sure if we looked up “fragile white male” we would see a picture of you dude
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:05 pm I’m pretty sure if we looked up “fragile white male” we would see a picture of you dude
Cool, thanks
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:05 pm I’m pretty sure if we looked up “fragile white male” we would see a picture of you dude
hahahahaha oh my fucking GOD dude you got him so good
hahahahahah
hahahahahahahaha
what a fucking SICK BURN BRO
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

Hunter wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:02 pm

This is one of my favorite Jordan Peterson clips. It's the look on peoples faces as he meanders through dumbfuck mind experiments relating to abortion/birth control that really does it for me. Kirk, Junior, etc - all look like they're trying to get away... I would too, he's spouting white male fragility logic, but usually Republicans eat this stuff up.
God his accent is so fucking annoying. I've literally never heard ANY other Canadian have such a shitty voice. Fuck this guy.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

You’re jealous because your beanie isn’t a Kayo Dot hat.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

oh, we haven't figured out what the birth control pill means?
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

cxwx wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:36 pm
You’re jealous because your beanie isn’t a Kayo Dot hat.
See, this is how it's done, Meatgrease. If you want to offend me, infer that I have a Kayo Dot hat, like Cascade has done here.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I thought it was Hunter who said “I have a kayo dot hat and will never stop talking about it” but that was a million year ago. Maybe it was Gunther.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

cxwx wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:32 pm I thought it was Hunter who said “I have a kayo dot hat and will never stop talking about it” but that was a million year ago. Maybe it was Gunther.
Ha! That must have been Gunther. I never was much of a fan, and now they just piss me off for no good reason. I even searched my posts to see if I had ever mentioned them.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Hardly a JBP fanboy, but I think the things he's saying in that clip are absolutely obvious... I think the Trump family are just legitimate morons who don't think about cultural problems, they have escape-faces because they never went to that place with any interest in solving them.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

You filled up enough tampons to absorb the Atlantic because you THOUGHT* you were banned from a messsgeboard, dude.

*Remember how you were wrong about being banned because you are fucking stupid?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

I think DOCTOR P is taking a BATH in some PSYCHO-BELLS shit.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:19 pm Hardly a JBP fanboy, but I think the things he's saying in that clip are absolutely obvious... I think the Trump family are just legitimate morons who don't think about cultural problems, they have escape-faces because they never went to that place with any interest in solving them.
Jordan Peterson rarely has any interesting views, in my opinion, but he talks as if he does. I see him blame women's lib for a lot of modern societal problems, and his solutions usually involve taking steps backwards, rather being in favor of progress. He's useful to right-wingers because he provides them with (weak) arguments to push consequences back on women for having sex with the same cavalier nature that men can afford. Abortion and birth control removed the consequence of pregnancy if they dared to be "slutty".

Equality is the biggest threat to these people, because they have never needed to be anything more than well-connected mediocre white dudes to get the power they hold. Abortion has very little to do with human life and almost everything to do with control. Peterson just likes anyone who will tolerate his voice and let him talk into a microphone for an hour or more.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Hunter wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:23 pm
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:19 pm Hardly a JBP fanboy, but I think the things he's saying in that clip are absolutely obvious... I think the Trump family are just legitimate morons who don't think about cultural problems, they have escape-faces because they never went to that place with any interest in solving them.
Jordan Peterson rarely has any interesting views, in my opinion, but he talks as if he does. I see him blame women's lib for a lot of modern societal problems, and his solutions usually involve taking steps backwards, rather being in favor of progress. He's useful to right-wingers because he provides them with (weak) arguments to push consequences back on women for having sex with the same cavalier nature that men can afford. Abortion and birth control removed the consequence of pregnancy if they dared to be "slutty".

Equality is the biggest threat to these people, because they have never needed to be anything more than well-connected mediocre white dudes to get the power they hold. Abortion has very little to do with human life and almost everything to do with control. Peterson just likes anyone who will tolerate his voice and let him talk into a microphone for an hour or more.
Were you ALWAYS this retarded and fucking gay, or is this a new development in the last 5 years or so like Ross? I don’t remember you being particularly awful, but yeah, like wow this take fucking sucks. I mean you literally repeat the standard claptrap against Peterson verbatim, there’s literally no way any of that was original thought whatsoever.

I mean you cannot think of a reason why the Dr is wrong besides, he’s against feminism because he’s personally harmed by it ( :confused: wtf) news flash well connected white guys aren’t losing status because of feminism, so if any of them speak out against it then it’s for purely selfless reasons, they have more incentive to go along with it actually since it benefits them more than even the dumb women promoting this stuff. Only a fucking dummy cuckasaurus rex would miss that.

“Progress” is not always good, in fact it’s rarely good, it’s almost always a mistake which is why humanity perpetually looks to the past to solve its problems. Idiots like you want to cite a bullshit “study” to justify all these retarded harmful policies progressives pass, not realizing there’s nothing new under the sun anyway and the entirety of human existence on the planet is a source of more robust data than anything some contemporary egghead has cooked up.

Women were kept under heel for 99% of human history and there’s a very good reason for that. We tried letting them off the leash and they proceeded to destroy western civilization. Women’s lib will go into the dustbin of history eventually, if not by our own hand than by that of the insurgent Mohammadan.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

cuckasaurus rex
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Literally can’t stop laughing
Ill body
/
Ill will
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

did anyone else just get a whiff of dogshit?
Hunter wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:23 pmAbortion has very little to do with human life and almost everything to do with control.
you're far from alone in this stance, but I really don't think it's the main motivator. it's just a ploy to rile up religious peasants and keep 'em voting and donating. I mean, yes: someone somewhere wants to control women's bodies, sure. but the reason it's a political issue is even more cynical than that. it's the thing that makes "christians" vote - it could be any number of issues. I also heard that the right has zero intentions of actually overturning roe, since if they did, they'd lose the interest of their frothing idiot base.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I’m gonna wash some dishes now because I’m a total bitch BETA MALE.

Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Necrometer wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:26 pm. it's just a ploy to rile up religious peasants
I’d bet money the average flyover “religious peasant” has more square footage in their home than you do, and you know that’s true too which is why you’re committed to looking down on people who are a lot happier and better off than you are despite living a simple life.

When your wife divorces you you will be turned out of your shitty home anyway and live in a shoebox just like any another urbanite poorfag scrub.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:20 pm

I mean you cannot think of a reason why the Dr is wrong besides, he’s against feminism because he’s personally harmed by it ( :confused: wtf) news flash well connected white guys aren’t losing status because of feminism, so if any of them speak out against it then it’s for purely selfless reasons, they have more incentive to go along with it actually since it benefits them more....
Peterson wasn’t “well connected” until he latched onto the anti - SJW movement and blew up. So that would very much be his invective. Nobody knew who the fuck he was before the video of him where he made the whole big stink about refusing to use gender neutral pronouns and was trotting out the old rightwing chestnut about it being tantamount to new speak from 1984. ( really wish Orwell was still alive to tell 99% of the people that invoke his name to shut the fuck up). Before that he was on the fringes always trying to make some kind name for himself jumping on the anti-PC band wagon, you can find videos of him years ago on Canadian television pushing much clumsier versions of his crap while wearing a fucking fedora. His entire “status” is based on bilking impressionable idiots into buying his books so of course that would be his incentive to be anti feminist. Only an emotionally subnormal shit wad with megalomania and multiple PhD’s from
Dunning Krueger university would not be able to see that, oh wait.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

Necrometer wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:26 pm did anyone else just get a whiff of dogshit?
Hunter wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:23 pmAbortion has very little to do with human life and almost everything to do with control.
you're far from alone in this stance, but I really don't think it's the main motivator. it's just a ploy to rile up religious peasants and keep 'em voting and donating. I mean, yes: someone somewhere wants to control women's bodies, sure. but the reason it's a political issue is even more cynical than that. it's the thing that makes "christians" vote - it could be any number of issues. I also heard that the right has zero intentions of actually overturning roe, since if they did, they'd lose the interest of their frothing idiot base.
You're right... I would modify that to say that it has little to do with human life, and almost everything to do with control and political power. The whole message about saving children is popular on the right because it immediately puts their opposition on the moral low ground. If you're pro-choice, you protect child murderers. The message is bastardized by the QAnon crowd: If you're anti-QAnon, you're protecting pedophiles. But there's so many examples of hypocrisy, it seems like the messaging is more for people in their own party feel better about supporting their side.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:41 pm [quote=MeatGrease post_id=<a href="tel:1922303">1922303</a> time=<a href="tel:1606188007">1606188007</a> user_id=1986]

I mean you cannot think of a reason why the Dr is wrong besides, he’s against feminism because he’s personally harmed by it ( :confused: wtf) news flash well connected white guys aren’t losing status because of feminism, so if any of them speak out against it then it’s for purely selfless reasons, they have more incentive to go along with it actually since it benefits them more....

Peterson wasn’t “well connected” until he latched onto the anti - SJW movement and blew up. So that would very much be his invective. Nobody knew who the fuck he was before the video of him where he made the whole big stink about refusing to use gender neutral pronouns and was trotting out the old rightwing chestnut about it being tantamount to new speak from 1984. ( really wish Orwell was still alive to tell 99% of the people that invoke his name to shut the fuck up). Before that he was on the fringes always trying to make some kind name for himself jumping on the anti-PC band wagon, you can find videos of him years ago on Canadian television pushing much clumsier versions of his crap while wearing a fucking fedora. His entire “status” is based on bilking impressionable idiots into buying his books so of course that would be his incentive to be anti feminist. Only an emotionally subnormal shit wad with megalomania and multiple PhD’s from
Dunning Krueger university would not be able to see that, oh wait.
Peterson has been successful despite his controversial positions, not because of them dummy. He could have made even more money positioning himself as a pro SJW grifter though, as many others do. He could have been the canadian Shaun King if he wanted to. There are more grifters on the left than the right, grifterism is almost exclusively a left wing phenomenon actually. I mean Anita Sarkeesian went all the way to the fucking UN talking about how Mario is sexist. Meanwhile Scott adams has lost MILLIONS, that is real quantifiable harm being done for going against the left, not speculation. WHAT MORE PROOF DO YOU NEED TO WAKE YOU UP, OMG.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I’m going to need a lot more proof. You might need to trust me enough to take a look inside your dropbox full of hate facts.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:20 pm Were you ALWAYS this retarded and fucking gay, or is this a new development in the last 5 years or so like Ross? I don’t remember you being particularly awful, but yeah, like wow this take fucking sucks. I mean you literally repeat the standard claptrap against Peterson verbatim, there’s literally no way any of that was original thought whatsoever.

I mean you cannot think of a reason why the Dr is wrong besides, he’s against feminism because he’s personally harmed by it ( :confused: wtf) news flash well connected white guys aren’t losing status because of feminism, so if any of them speak out against it then it’s for purely selfless reasons, they have more incentive to go along with it actually since it benefits them more than even the dumb women promoting this stuff. Only a fucking dummy cuckasaurus rex would miss that.

“Progress” is not always good, in fact it’s rarely good, it’s almost always a mistake which is why humanity perpetually looks to the past to solve its problems. Idiots like you want to cite a bullshit “study” to justify all these retarded harmful policies progressives pass, not realizing there’s nothing new under the sun anyway and the entirety of human existence on the planet is a source of more robust data than anything some contemporary egghead has cooked up.

Women were kept under heel for 99% of human history and there’s a very good reason for that. We tried letting them off the leash and they proceeded to destroy western civilization. Women’s lib will go into the dustbin of history eventually, if not by our own hand than by that of the insurgent Mohammadan.
The take on Peterson is common because both he and his usefulness to the Republican party are extremely transparent. I'm not going to invent some new way to discredit the guy when he himself hasn't changed. I also never said he was harmed by feminism. Are you following him down the path of "social regulation for the sexual marketplace?" Jesus, I feel stupider just typing that out.

Ultimately, your whole argument boils down to a long winded :yerma: