DR Jordan Peterson

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by Hunter »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:08 pm Meanwhile Scott adams has lost MILLIONS, that is real quantifiable harm being done for going against the left, not speculation. WHAT MORE PROOF DO YOU NEED TO WAKE YOU UP, OMG.
Counterpoint: He lost millions by being a troll for Trump, which is real and quantifiable - no speculation, just facts. What more proof do you need to wake up to the fact that being pro trump is bad for business?

:putin
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:37 pmI’d bet money the average flyover “religious peasant” has more square footage in their home than you do, and you know that’s true too which is why you’re committed to looking down on people who are a lot happier and better off than you are despite living a simple life.
so you're telling me that land and structures with less value can be purchased with more ease, using scant resources? might as well blow my fucking brains out!

for the record, I want the great outcomes for essentially everyone on the planet, including the braindead bigots that your heroes enjoy manipulating so they can continue/accelerate the fleecing of the common people (bigoted and unbigoted alike). I want all the braindead religious zombies to have access to health care, and I'd be happy to help pay for it. I want these uneducated, backwards cretins to be trained for gainful employment that will improve their lives, and I'd be glad to chip in. I may look down on these execrable wastes, sure - but to a lesser extent than trump & his pals do.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

essentially everyone but cubans

for me
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:20 pmI mean you literally repeat the standard claptrap against Peterson verbatim, there’s literally no way any of that was original thought whatsoever.
Did the proven plagiarist just call someone unoriginal
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:37 pm I’d bet money the average flyover “religious peasant” has more square footage in their home than you do
what's the square footage of your home = nature's how many windows do you have in your office
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

CRUCIAL DOUBLE ANNIHILATION.

spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Anita Sarkeesian made an unreasonable amount of money on Kickstarter a few years ago, for a Youtube channel that barely exists anymore, so therefore there are no right-wing grifters.

Also,please stop speaking on behalf of myself and other well-connected white guys.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

Geeheeb wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:05 pm oh, we haven't figured out what the birth control pill means?
50 years isn't enough time to study the ramifications!
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

Hunter wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:24 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:08 pm Meanwhile Scott adams has lost MILLIONS, that is real quantifiable harm being done for going against the left, not speculation. WHAT MORE PROOF DO YOU NEED TO WAKE YOU UP, OMG.
Counterpoint: He lost millions by being a troll for Trump, which is real and quantifiable - no speculation, just facts. What more proof do you need to wake up to the fact that being pro trump is bad for business?

:putin
Did he really LOSE money, or was it his projected income? I mean, if I shit myself while I'm teaching and rub it all over my desk, do I get to count my lost future income as truly lost? I think its a little privileged to count that as something owed to either me or mr. adams.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Instead of that, why not just use neuro-linguistic programming to Win Big?
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

#works
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Women and their gender crap must get under control

Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:18 pm Women and their gender crap must get under control

Then have at it, twerp.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:what:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Holy fricking shit wow
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

That was great
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

aahahahahaha
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Apparently the ensuing troll-storm has now caused DOCTOR Vajayjay Petrov to quit Twitter amid an angry flurry of big words that didn't make sense.

Jordan Peterson leaving Twitter because people were too mean to him has to be the greatest thing that's ever happened.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

good night, sweet snowflake
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

I guess one might say that he should run to his safe space.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

reportedly he’s still tweeting despite having “quit”
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

he's just waiting for the apollonian godhead to ascend and take the azure throne
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

:ax:
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Hunter wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:23 pm
He's useful to right-wingers because he provides them with (weak) arguments to push consequences back on women for having sex with the same cavalier nature that men can afford.
I don't think this is strictly a right wing argument. Pushing religious and societal morality aside isn't it just a good idea not to get into a serious relationship with a promiscuous woman?

So the consequences of a woman being promiscuous is men are less likely to take her serious in a relationship. Well considering that promiscuous women according to studies done by the CDC will be more likely to commit infidelity, leave a relationship, and will also have more traumatic experiences throughout their life time. Also from a scientific standpoint promiscuous women also lose their bodies ability to produce oxytocin which helps a woman pair bond with a man when she has sex with him for the first time.

So I just don't see how this is a right-wing Jordan Peterson argument. Men already know you can't turn a hoe into a house wife. And that a collection of 200 dicks acts as a giant red flag when men are vetting a woman for a serious relationship. Life is about choices and consequences and just because social constructs say it's perfectly fine for a woman to be promiscuous. That doesn't mean reality has to adhere to these same social constructs. Regardless of how one feels reality is going to hold women accountable for their choices and behavior.