(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Re: James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Post by Chad »

did you mother fuckers know that gal gadot is IDF
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Chad wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:33 am did you mother fuckers know that gal gadot is IDF
:lol: :brokenheart:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

In 2014, IDF missle strikes killed 4 Palestinian boys playing soccer. In the movie, former real life IDF soldier and supporter Gal Gadot saves 4 boys playing soccer from a missile strike. Absolutely no way this is a coincidence and it's disgusting honestly.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Chad wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:33 am did you mother fuckers know that gal gadot is DTF
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Necrometer wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:37 pm
In 2014, IDF missle strikes killed 4 Palestinian boys playing soccer. In the movie, former real life IDF soldier and supporter Gal Gadot saves 4 boys playing soccer from a missile strike. Absolutely no way this is a coincidence and it's disgusting honestly.

:warrior:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Holy shit what?
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

I think they're stretching it a bit, but it's not completely crazy
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Covid has claimed the lives of Tom Dempsey in April and now Mary Anne from Gilligans island. Zero Hero must be devastated.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

Haven’t seen a Covid denier mask-less for a bit, I was at the grocery store and she was on speakerphone saying loudly “WE HATE THE JEWS!” over and over again. I rolled my eyes and she must have seen or something because she followed us around the store saying into the phone “YOU THINK YOU’RE SOME KIND OF SUPERMAN FOR CONTROLLING PEOPLE WITH MASKS” and would stand in an intersection of aisles blocking people from walking by, and generally haunting the bulk food section with her empty cart.

The person on the phone never said anything and I am doubtful that there was anyone on the other end.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

I was watching KTLA and saw that Orange County is setting up field hospitals to meet the COVID surge. They are not doing the same thing here in Riverside County.

There isn't enough staff.

At least one hospital in the city of Riverside requested National Guard help to meet demand in their ER—which has spilled over into their cafeteria. Heard from at least one nurse in LA County that with so many oxygen lines on full blast, the lines are icing up, which restricts flow upstream. And all this is still just dealing with the post-Thanksgiving surge. The post-Christmas surge is in its extremely early days. Fuckin awesome! Way to go, California!

Gov. Dollar Store Gordon Gekko still wants to reopen schools in February. I hate that asshole more than I hate Andrew Cuomo and that's fuckin hard to do.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Cuomo is kind of a walking hard-on but the 2020 dick grabbing between him and de blasio was amusing.

I think it’s the highest of all bullshit that they get to shut down the bars, restaurants, and other small businesses and still get paid. Fuckin pigs

I’m gonna continue to get drunk alone and pretend I’m at the local watering hole that has been killed by the pandemic/gubmint

Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

hipster holocaust wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:06 pm
I think it’s the highest of all bullshit that they get to shut down the bars, restaurants, and other small businesses and still get paid. Fuckin pigs

I’m gonna continue to get drunk alone and pretend I’m at the local watering hole that has been killed by the pandemic/gubmint
DENIER!!!
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Eight Bit Alien
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

“The greatest husband, father, teacher, student, business partner, lover and friend I could ever ask for,” Jasmine wrote in a statement posted to Facebook. “Thank you for all the things you have shown, taught and given to me, our children and our family. Thank you for teaching me how to forgive beings and give another chance, not to be so quick to judge and write off. Thank you for showing how not to be afraid to love and be the best person I could ever be. My world will never be the same without you. Words will never express what you and Malachi mean to me, I love both and adore you always. May THE ALL continue to bless you, our family and the planet.”
I read this somewhere else, and it really moved me. Sounds like his whole family were deep, intelligent people.
and truncated disco samples. Two decade laters, it remains one of the most lauded and influential underground rap albums of all-time.
Modern journalism is a fucking disgrace.
Eight Bit Alien
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Also, I had no idea Doom wasn't African/American. I knew he was born in the UK but I guess I assumed he was 'actually' born to New Yorkers, or something.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:15 pm
hipster holocaust wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:06 pm

DENIER!!!
May noises bore into your skull like a dentist drill and may memory fill you with rust, broken words and the stench of decay.

May a spiders foot sprout from each of your pores, may you find nourishment only in packs of worn cards and may sleep reduce you like a steamroller to the thickness of your photograph.

May an irresistible urge make you prostrate yourself before garbage pails and may all the inhabitants of the city mistake you for a urinal.

May your own hands try to strangle you at every turn and every time you flick away a cigarette may it be you who is hurled into the spittoon.

When your wife snuggles next to you may she metamorphosis into a blood sucking leech and give birth to a crow.

May your family amuse itself in deforming your bone structure so that mirrors while looking at you commit suicide out of sheer repugnance.

May your only entertainment consist of installing yourself in the waiting rooms of dentists while disguised as a crocodile.

May you fall in love with a toolbox that you can’t desist for an instant from licking its clap.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Confirmed for a vaccine on the 19th; take that, deep state
Eight Bit Alien
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Good luck man. Don't know how you feel about it, but I'm not particularly nervous.
The woman is getting hers tomorrow (first of two anyway) and I'll have an opportunity to get one as a member of her household soon enough.

If I get bells palsy I think I'm gonna try to become an instagram influencer
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

I hope I get autism—sorry, more autism
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

Got my second dose on Wednesday and feeling tired but I have also worked 55 hours this week so who knows?
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Geeheeb wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:24 pm Got my second dose on Wednesday and feeling tired but I have also worked 55 hours this week so who knows?
thats awesome dude, congrats. you're doing great

god bless
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.