I still don’t know who Joey Lopez was
Ill body
/
Ill will
a world of no
Olde Timer

Re: Zombiehead

Post by a world of no »

zombiehead wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:49 pm this is only the 2nd time i've seen him in public since having him arrested

Please remind us of this glorious event. I only vaguely recall it happening.
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

The first time I met him was when Nunslaughter played my house. He was the first person to show up at the show, excluding myself and the promoter. He walks around the place and then walks up to us and asks (after seeing the stage) "so is... uh, the show upstairs or what?". So my mind was a little blown from the beginning. Then I forgot about him until someone reminded me said they saw him taking a bunch of pictures and videos of the place. I didn't know if he was a narc or what, so I did some research and found his youtube page and facebook page eventually.

The first video I clicked on was a video about being banned from facebook, and he was in his underwear Sieg Heiling and stuff. So i knew something was off. I eventually found his facebook and was able to see some of the pictures he posted. Nothing crazy but his facebook was nuts and super racist but I knew his brain was a bit damaged in a Justin Barger type of way so I didn't think much of it other than the hilarity of it all.

Anyways, he was a curiosity local that I eventually made a thread about here. I titled the thread "Dragonlordfrodo is Buffalo's Jofa", comparing him to Justin Barger once again because they are so fucking similar in a lot of ways. I didn't say anything to bad about him in the thread but I did repost his videos and facebook posts. The thread was funny, so I sent him a link to it and asked him to join the forum for fun. He was ok at first until he found out what a jofa was and freaked the fuck out.

He got so mad at me that he started calling the cops on my shows. He made a gun threat at a show. He blew up my phone, and would leave me like 40+ messages a day on it. He came to my house to fight me (I wasn't home). He would graffiti public bathrooms and post my name and number on them. He sent me a letter with white dust in it (he also sent it to other people too). He wrote an entire album about me. He told people I was a pedophile. He showed up at a yardsale I was having with another guy to fight me (they ran away when I walked towards them). So on and So on...

A local cop played in one of the local bands and he got me in contact with his ex-wife who was also a cop in my district. So I scheduled a meeting with her, and showed her everything. He video taped everything so it was a pretty easy case. By the time I got home, she called me and said they were about to arrest him.

I had to go to court at some point, and I guess his mom sat next to me. I had no idea. I went to the first date but I didn't know there was a second one, so he kind of got off because I no showed. Either way, he was still arrested and I had a restraining order put on him for one year.

zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

I did a quick youtube search and there's a ton of videos about him now.

this one is cracking me up right now

Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

zombiehead wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:51 pm The first time I met him was when Nunslaughter played my house. He was the first person to show up at the show, excluding myself and the promoter. He walks around the place and then walks up to us and asks (after seeing the stage) "so is... uh, the show upstairs or what?". So my mind was a little blown from the beginning. Then I forgot about him until someone reminded me said they saw him taking a bunch of pictures and videos of the place. I didn't know if he was a narc or what, so I did some research and found his youtube page and facebook page eventually.

The first video I clicked on was a video about being banned from facebook, and he was in his underwear Sieg Heiling and stuff. So i knew something was off. I eventually found his facebook and was able to see some of the pictures he posted. Nothing crazy but his facebook was nuts and super racist but I knew his brain was a bit damaged in a Justin Barger type of way so I didn't think much of it other than the hilarity of it all.

Anyways, he was a curiosity local that I eventually made a thread about here. I titled the thread "Dragonlordfrodo is Buffalo's Jofa", comparing him to Justin Barger once again because they are so fucking similar in a lot of ways. I didn't say anything to bad about him in the thread but I did repost his videos and facebook posts. The thread was funny, so I sent him a link to it and asked him to join the forum for fun. He was ok at first until he found out what a jofa was and freaked the fuck out.

He got so mad at me that he started calling the cops on my shows. He made a gun threat at a show. He blew up my phone, and would leave me like 40+ messages a day on it. He came to my house to fight me (I wasn't home). He would graffiti public bathrooms and post my name and number on them. He sent me a letter with white dust in it (he also sent it to other people too). He wrote an entire album about me. He told people I was a pedophile. He showed up at a yardsale I was having with another guy to fight me (they ran away when I walked towards them). So on and So on...

A local cop played in one of the local bands and he got me in contact with his ex-wife who was also a cop in my district. So I scheduled a meeting with her, and showed her everything. He video taped everything so it was a pretty easy case. By the time I got home, she called me and said they were about to arrest him.

I had to go to court at some point, and I guess his mom sat next to me. I had no idea. I went to the first date but I didn't know there was a second one, so he kind of got off because I no showed. Either way, he was still arrested and I had a restraining order put on him for one year.

I think I might have taken that amazing photo. hahaha
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Fucking awesome story man.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

zombiehead wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:51 pm He wrote an entire album about me.
I bought this from him and never really posted about it here. I put it in quarantine for like 2 years once it came to my house, because I was halfway convinced it would have bedbugs in it. I'll have to try to find it - even the way it was made is amazing, the 'art' is printed on inkjet and just shoved roughly into a flimsy jewel case, like no attempt to cut it to proper size was made.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

He was selling them on eBay.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:23 am
zombiehead wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:51 pm He wrote an entire album about me.
I bought this from him and never really posted about it here. I put it in quarantine for like 2 years once it came to my house, because I was halfway convinced it would have bedbugs in it. I'll have to try to find it - even the way it was made is amazing, the 'art' is printed on inkjet and just shoved roughly into a flimsy jewel case, like no attempt to cut it to proper size was made.
Here's a DLF greatest hits comp (Keep Your Hands off my Power Supply):

https://www94.zippyshare.com/v/BXCQqX2v/file.html

A DLF EP (Bloodsugar Shit and Tears EP
https://www83.zippyshare.com/v/CFanFTtv/file.html

and finally the record store day release (La Bella Sicilia)
https://www108.zippyshare.com/v/Lcz6BiEm/file.html
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Thanks man! The one I have is The Passion of the Jofa.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

the show I played at the fun home was great. i remember you were very sick and couldn't even leave your room but we met for like 3 seconds. thanks again for that!
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

you still have that Felt fixie?
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

Geeheeb wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:49 pm the show I played at the fun home was great. i remember you were very sick and couldn't even leave your room but we met for like 3 seconds. thanks again for that!
I had to call off of work all week. i was fucked up. I haven't been that sick since. I had a real terrible flu I think. I still feel bad about that since it was the only show I ever missed there and it was one I was trying to put together.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

well it was great, glenn's death metal band played and they were awesome
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

Geeheeb wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:51 pm you still have that Felt fixie?
Yea but I mostly ride my Jamis fixie. The Felt one is a little banged up, I forget what was wrong with it but I remember last time I rode it, I was having problems with something. Its my back up bike if my Jamis ever fails me right now, but my Jamis has been my main bike for like 7 years now. I bought a Raleigh bike a couple of years ago and it's a bit to big for me so it rarely gets touched.
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

Zerohero wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 9:24 am I think I might have taken that amazing photo. hahaha
I'm pretty positive you did, and why did I assume DLF was taller than me? Maybe his girth was conflicting my brain with his height
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 1:51 pm Image
I missed this whole saga originally (or I blocked it out of my brain) but god damn this is amazing
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

zombiehead wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 6:05 pm
Zerohero wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 9:24 am I think I might have taken that amazing photo. hahaha
I'm pretty positive you did, and why did I assume DLF was taller than me? Maybe his girth was conflicting my brain with his height
when you see a shoggoth its hard to compare it's dimensions to common things
a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

zombiehead wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:51 pm He made a gun threat at a show. He blew up my phone, and would leave me like 40+ messages a day on it. He came to my house to fight me (I wasn't home). He would graffiti public bathrooms and post my name and number on them. He sent me a letter with white dust in it (he also sent it to other people too). He wrote an entire album about me. He told people I was a pedophile. He showed up at a yardsale I was having with another guy to fight me (they ran away when I walked towards them). So on and So on...
Holy shit. What a nutter.

I remember that thread you made. That was good times, especially after he showed up and shit all over the place.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

a world of no wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:30 am
zombiehead wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:51 pm He made a gun threat at a show. He blew up my phone, and would leave me like 40+ messages a day on it. He came to my house to fight me (I wasn't home). He would graffiti public bathrooms and post my name and number on them. He sent me a letter with white dust in it (he also sent it to other people too). He wrote an entire album about me. He told people I was a pedophile. He showed up at a yardsale I was having with another guy to fight me (they ran away when I walked towards them). So on and So on...
Holy shit. What a nutter.

I remember that thread you made. That was good times, especially after he showed up and shit all over the place.
Yeah what a nutter, it’s not like he took pictures and personal info of someone and blasted it on the internet to cruelly mock and humiliate someone, then you couldn’t say that was psycho that was just for the lulz.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Clunt if you did that shit to me you’d be wearing a mothafuckin Deceased body bag right now real talk
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

When you leaving the country, bro?
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

The greatest tardcore recording since Lee Marshall
Ill body
/