Dumb things I've heard at work: The Thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Re: Dumb things I've heard at work: The Thread

Post by Cascade Whore »

So they are playing music at work that is real songs that have techno beats replacing the normal music and different people singing the lyrics, like thriller and we're not gonna take it without Michael Jackson or dee Snider and going "thumpa thumpa thumpa thumpa"
Wank night's cancelled
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Cascade Whore wrote:I was talking to a woman at work about how a family of white Muslims I know are giving serious thought of moving back to Germany after trumps election and she says "what's a white Muslim?"
Were they Bosnian?
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

MeatGrease wrote:
Cascade Whore wrote:I was talking to a woman at work about how a family of white Muslims I know are giving serious thought of moving back to Germany after trumps election and she says "what's a white Muslim?"
Were they Bosnian?
Yeah. Please tell me how it fits into your know it all narrative of how the world works.
Wank night's cancelled
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Bud of mine compiled his stories, some of these are pretty great

https://coworkerstories.tumblr.com/
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

I talked to someone at work that seemed kind of slow and weird in a vaguely creepy way. Turns out they were from Xenia Ohio.

SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

hipster holocaust wrote:Bud of mine compiled his stories, some of these are pretty great

This is killing me.
Wank night's cancelled
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

Cascade Whore wrote:
hipster holocaust wrote:Bud of mine compiled his stories, some of these are pretty great

This is killing me.
this shit is so good.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Just phenomenal. :tup:
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

The "coin thrower" makes me think of a cross between a back alley dice game and king wily from predator 2/the elder dwarf from Willow casting little bones to divine the spirit world.
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

I was told today not to waive a payment fee for a blind customer because some memo from the top is saying absolutey no exceptions for waivers even though our own literature states specifically that if a customer is disabled they are NOT to be assessed this fee. Even though she literally can't see her credit card numbers and by the time she can decipher a single digit the automated system has kicked her out. Even though she can't see her computer screen to pay online. And one manger making smart ass comments like "if she can't see how did she use her phone to call us" and "she better just set up auto pay" After arguing with three managers that they are breaking their own policy and are cruel assholes I was essentially told to shut the fuck up.
I really we get sued.
Wank night's cancelled
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

Geeheeb wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:42 pm
Cascade Whore wrote:

This is killing me.
this shit is so good.
I'm not going to lie. I just Googled "Who named Africa Africa?" after reading that.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

:lol:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Post by David Draiman's Chin pipes »

"It's got a real 21 Pilots vibe, like when you go to a poetry slam"
There's the life and there's the consumer event.
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

getting all mad at CW's post
Image Certified Poster
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:22 pm
Were they Bosnian?
Were you a stupid fucking fag?
Yes.
Yes you were and yes you are.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

my desk faces a window into a big bull pen area of a coworking space; now there's some schlub that saunters past ever what feels like 5 minutes.
the other day i went to go pee and he was in the stall with his phone on full blast and he got up and left without pooping after i came in.

and then the spaces' owners sent out memo that said "our ISP says someone here has a virus! please fix your shit" and it was the company said schlub "works" for that had the viruses. and the company is the campaign for a local democrat candidate.
Image Certified Poster
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

hahahaha sorry man
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

god all he does is walk around all day
Image Certified Poster
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

again i went to pee and that guy was in the stall and left without pooping again. he trying to mix a batch in there or something?
Image Certified Poster
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by How Are Mortiis Goatse?! »

Maybe he's taking coke
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

50 year old dipshit spending over $500 on kid rock tickets.
Ill body
/
Ill will
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

One Time this chick I worked with got fired for saying the N word repeatedly after dropping it while reciting rap lyrics and getting into a discussion with the friend around her about how she feels like she can say it (the complaint to HR was made by a white woman who witnessed the scene in passing, the friend didn't care beyond telling her to shut the fuck up at that moment)
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Woman I’m sitting next to saying she was going to vote for sanders then she became a never hilary-ier then a full time trump supporter. She is older, toothless and can barley walk and said if she gets fired from this job she will have to go in disability even though this is one of the redest states in the union. She sounds like she is prone to conspiracy theories and easily influenced from one random thing to the next. This is more depressing than stupid.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 3:37 pm Woman I’m sitting next to saying she was going to vote for sanders then she became a never hilary-ier then a full time trump supporter. She is older, toothless and can barley walk and said if she gets fired from this job she will have to go in disability even though this is one of the redest states in the union. She sounds like she is prone to conspiracy theories and easily influenced from one random thing to the next. This is more depressing than stupid.
Well you ended up at precisely the same life-station, so..she's smarter than you
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey

Post by Jimm O' Lation »

How's the underground punk rock record store job going ?