ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Music posts are a bannable offense.
MPD
I hate your life.

Re: ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Post by MPD »

The face of Ted Bundy. The hair of Rocky Dennis. The jacket of Betty Rizzo. The guitar of Les Paul. The sounds of Buckingham/Nicks. The greatest video of all time.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Omg the first 10 seconds r like a dream come true. such a pretty fuckable LITTLE girl
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

FUCK
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

emphasis not mine, thats 100% the way it was written
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

You mean the obsessive Lazar hating disingenuous debunkers? That have a rabbit hate for Bob Lazar and will do anything to attack the guy at every turn?

You wanna fight it out again for the 1000th time?

The dark dishonest debunker attack machine has NOTHING to PROVE Bob wasn't at S4. Only character assassination and personal attacks. On the contrary Lazar supporters have TONS of evidence that cohobates him telling the truth. Passed lie detector tests, wed saucer flights, people coming forward who have seen Lazar at area51.
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

huey, dewey and louie are orphans who may have killed their dad
formerly ghost boner
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

I want my GP to kill herself, it's not big or clever, but it's the only solution to that problem that will satisfy me. She has refused though. Now, suing may make her life harder which is perhaps a pressure that may lead to my desired result, but I would find that stressful and I want less stress for me, not more.

They did offer an apology and at first were going out of their way to be accomodating, but since requesting their colleagues suicide they've closed ranks, which has led to a stalemate of sorts where they can't get rid of me, but I can't get what I want.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Now ensues that period of waiting so familiar to lovers, losers, bugs and drug addicts.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

Last edited by MPD on Sun May 09, 2021 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

I’m Amy and I’m a fat girl. I’ve kind of always been fat at varying weights.

For 10+ years I saw this as something that needed to be changed. Something that needed to be fixed.

I struggled with an eating disorder for over a decade before being diagnosed as “anorexic with bulimic tendencies,” whatever that means.

My eating disorder flew under the radar of most people because I didn’t “look” like I had an eating disorder. I also didn’t “act” like I had an eating disorder. So, when I was losing weight, running, and dieting, people congratulated me. Because, as a big girl, I wasn’t encroaching an unhealthy low weight.

After years of trying to find joy while destroying my body, I gave in and asked for help.
I’ve now been in solid recovery for over a year and in that time I’ve learned a lot about self love.

I have worked so hard to get to a place where I love my body (yes, I said love). And 90 percent of the time I’m there.
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

St. Quarantine's is a Catholic parish on the Southwest Side of Chicago, not too far from Midway. It used to be mostly Polish and Lithuanian but now it's mostly Zacatecano and Jaliciense. There's a band called Nuevo Kingston that practices in the parish hall on Thursday nights and does a killer bilingual ska-riachi cover of the Smiths' "Ask."
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

m sorry...someone on here knows the viral "if i dont steal your house someone else will" israeli settler...and hes a jam band head whose name was fry guy.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

What's going on with the conflict between Israel / Palestina?
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

the day shit is worth money poor people will be born without assholes
Ill body
/
Ill will
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

short yellow buses are usually used for "special" and disabled kids to ride on. her ass is so retarded that it should be on this bus
formerly ghost boner
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

The next day their mom comes to our door and gets all up in my mom’s face, accusing me of ‘breaking’ their game, demanding we pay to replace it. So now my mom’s all “what did you do?” So we all literally had to go to the neighbours’ place so I could explain to them that the colour change in the world map screens was due to the fact that I cleared the game and if they wanted it back to green, they could just start a new game slot. They moved away not too long afterward.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Thomas the Tank Engine seasons 3 and 4 brought me here. But you play the music pretty well.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

I was half-expecting to see band members named Hank McShermann and King Quartz…because he's not the real King Diamond, get it? Mineral jokes usually don't work; that's why I seldom get laid.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

He asked me if I’d met his mom and I said “yeah she was getting killed in the mosh pit I had to protect her”
And he flipped out for no reason and said “I’m gonna fucking kill you” and even his mom said “why are you so mad!?” Another time he punched out Terry from Grief and knocked out most of his teeth. I found out later that day he went out and bought crack and just set slept on the streets of New York somewhere. He was a really fucking disturbed guy.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

r/celebJObuds
Can someone rp as either Billie Eilish or Danielle Bregoli for me please?Kik Bud (i.redd.it)
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

There's something we can't see

Are they sacrificing shows now?

Centuries ago it was children. Now it's wildly expensive shows

Netflix is Moloch
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

Every time I feel low or powerless or small or defeated I sit down and watch compilations of people reacting to Edge coming back at the 2020 Royal Rumble and without exception I walk away inspired and hopeful every damn time
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

People of the high desert if u know who i am i just wanted to say by to u ive had it with everyone its sad that more of the ones i know are the more likely to steal from me than yhe one o donyt know in the last past year I've been car jack I have been stolen from and it has been mostly friends who I thought were friends that did it to me it sucks when you can't even trust the people you love the most you know what I mean I have just been stolen from once again $600 she knows who she is she smokes that DMT shit wherever the fuck it is and she is going to eventually pay the price not physically well if need be it will but not by my hands but trust and believe I'm going to get what I got stolen for me and it's going to be soon she did me wrong so guess what I am tired of being stolen from my friends Jessica Manor she was one of them but the recent one I'm not going to name you names she needs to get her ass and Rehab because she is going to end up in prison for killing her own child eventually if she continues down that road yesterday we got into an accident cuz she was high and the baby was in the car and I even told her what the fuck is your problem I knew it was going to happen and then she leaves her kid in the car for 30 minutes to get high the air was running but still but after the accident my wallet was in the car and in a real quick panic she was trying to hide all the para Familia and my wallet was on my lap at the time when we crashed and all of a sudden poof disappears here's bags diapers and clothes all over the car which he grabbed real quick out of the car put it into one of her friends cars and then took off and then came back to get us I mean come on people it's common sense so she is a piece of shit who is going to pay me back or you know the rest and I don't care who you know and guess what you think I have to look up behind my back I don't because I and a solid righteous friend 2 people and if someone does hurt me there's going to be a fucking War cuz I have nothing coming but love so who knows and if you're reading this I hope you are you know who you are I thought you were my friend but just like the rest I thought they were my friends are not so people lesson learned take my advice stay away from drug addicts and keep good friends close that's all I have to say because now I got to go do some bad things to get my rent money but I'm going to do these bad things to the people like her to get the money I don't like to steal I hate it but when it's from someone that deserves it and makes me feel good have a nice day my friends and family and fuck off to that bitch no good mother
formerly ghost boner
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

As an older nearly dead guy, I have learned a thing or two and thought I would share about taking care of a woman.
Flowers.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

INFLUENCES:

Depression.

A million junkies hanging around my apartment.

Trash picking chinks.
Ill body
/
Ill will