DR Jordan Peterson

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Pistol Whip wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 10:58 am
Hunter wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:23 pm
He's useful to right-wingers because he provides them with (weak) arguments to push consequences back on women for having sex with the same cavalier nature that men can afford.
I don't think this is strictly a right wing argument. Pushing religious and societal morality aside isn't it just a good idea not to get into a serious relationship with a promiscuous woman?

So the consequences of a woman being promiscuous is men are less likely to take her serious in a relationship. Well considering that promiscuous women according to studies done by the CDC will be more likely to commit infidelity, leave a relationship, and will also have more traumatic experiences throughout their life time. Also from a scientific standpoint promiscuous women also lose their bodies ability to produce oxytocin which helps a woman pair bond with a man when she has sex with him for the first time.

So I just don't see how this is a right-wing Jordan Peterson argument. Men already know you can't turn a hoe into a house wife. And that a collection of 200 dicks acts as a giant red flag when men are vetting a woman for a serious relationship. Life is about choices and consequences and just because social constructs say it's perfectly fine for a woman to be promiscuous. That doesn't mean reality has to adhere to these same social constructs. Regardless of how one feels reality is going to hold women accountable for their choices and behavior.
How you been going your own way, Tujofa?
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Necrophilic Mallard wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 12:24 pm
How you been going your own way, Tujofa?
I've been minding my business Mary.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

hey, glad you're still around, Tujofa!
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Do they have background checks for gun buyers where Tujofa lives?
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

They check to see if you have any guns, and if you don't then they give you one
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

I'm just saying, he seems to be about three cans of White Claw and an all-nighter in the manosphere Youtubes away from posting his manifest on 4chan and running into a shopping mall with a Pepe the Frog sticker on his AR-15.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Necrometer wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 12:28 am hey, glad you're still around, Tujofa!
No you aren't and define "around".
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

spacehamster wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 3:16 am Do they have background checks for gun buyers where Tujofa lives?

I live in Texas so that's obvious.
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

spacehamster wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 8:47 am I'm just saying, he seems to be about three cans of White Claw and an all-nighter in the manosphere Youtubes away from posting his manifest on 4chan and running into a shopping mall with a Pepe the Frog sticker on his AR-15.

Wait I'm some hillbilly conservative because I see nothing wrong with a man having standards and preferences? Nah I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and just call that a really shit attempt at trolling.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

The work of DOCTOR Chuck Tingle has given me inner peace

Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

So the consequences of a woman being promiscuous is men are less likely to take her serious in a relationship.
Yeah, by men like you, who are basically pussies and afraid of being compared to other men. It's not women's fault your peepee is miniscule and your lovemaking skills are sub-par...
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

THE KILL wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 12:02 am
So the consequences of a woman being promiscuous is men are less likely to take her serious in a relationship.
Yeah, by men like you, who are basically pussies and afraid of being compared to other men. It's not women's fault your peepee is miniscule and your lovemaking skills are sub-par...
Talk about dumbing shit down to fuckboy nonsense. I'm not interested in paying new car prices for a used car with 200k miles on it and all the drama that comes with that. So you wanna wife up hoes? You do that simp! Give me a call when 7 Nigerians pull a train on her while you are at work.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Pistol Whip wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 2:59 am wife up hoes
simp
pull a train
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

bannable vocabulary
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Pistol Whip wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 11:17 am Wait I'm some hillbilly conservative
Pistol Whip wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 2:59 am 7 Nigerians pull a train on her
Well, you're just as terrified of black dicks as they are, for one thing.

Anyway, did your conversion from "dude who just watched his first Jordan Peterson video" to full-blown redpill bullshit regurgitating incel really take four years or were you just bored this week and decided to check in on us? I'm really curious how long this takes.
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Pistol Whip wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 2:59 am
THE KILL wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 12:02 am
Talk about dumbing shit down to fuckboy nonsense. I'm not interested in paying new car prices for a used car with 200k miles on it and all the drama that comes with that. So you wanna wife up hoes? You do that simp! Give me a call when 7 Nigerians pull a train on her while you are at work.
Women aren't as terrifying as you think they are. Just join a bookclub or something and get to know some of them, if you develop interests, make an honest effort and learn to handle rejections like a fucking adult, you will sooner or later have a satisfying relationship, and your life will be significantly improved. Or keep digging down into this misogynistic rabbit hole and stay as unhappy as you obviously are. Your choice really, but the way things look from here, no one will give a shit either way...
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

If this dude were any further in the closet, he'd be in Narnia.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

guyth, tujofa is so based
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I assume the same standard is being applied to men who have stuck their dicks into hundreds of holes as not being good husband material? What is the base line here.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

girls have dog brains
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 3:32 pm girls are cumdogs

arf arf
Ill body
/
Ill will
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

cxwx wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 2:02 pm I assume the same standard is being applied to men who have stuck their dicks into hundreds of holes as not being good husband material? What is the base line here.

Evolution and reality dont agree with you. Its common knowledge that men have evolved over the last 200k-500k years to have sex without emotion or attachment with as many women as possible. Natures way of encouraging procreation. Women generally make emotional investments into who they sleep with mainly because they couldn't exactly hunt or fend for themselves if they became pregnant so they of course needed a man to hunt and provide security. So to be promiscuous goes against a woman's s very nature.

As for the modern world we currently live in if you think average men are able to be promiscuous like average women you arent paying attention. The CDC has put out studies saying that 20% of all adult men are the only ones that have sex regularly with 90% of all women. These 20% of men all have the same characteristics. Over 6ft tall, fit, good looking, confident, and financially successful so you are only talking about a small percentage of hyper successful men.

Also the CDC reported that1/3 rd of all men between the ages of 18 and 34 are virgins. So you can bring up promiscuous men all you want but promiscuous women are far more prevalent in our society.
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

THE KILL wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 12:47 pm
Women aren't as terrifying as you think they are. Just join a bookclub or something and get to know some of them, if you develop interests, make an honest effort and learn to handle rejections like a fucking adult, you will sooner or later have a satisfying relationship, and your life will be significantly improved. Or keep digging down into this misogynistic rabbit hole and stay as unhappy as you obviously are. Your choice really, but the way things look from here, no one will give a shit either way...
Never said I'm terrified of women, never said I fear rejection because 99 times out of a hundred the answer is no so please don't put words in my mouth. But if you are going to bring out the word misogyny with me you better have some concrete evidence because people get fired and canceled for that shit. Misogyny is the hatred and contempt of women and I never once said any such thing so keep me out your mouth when making that bullshit accusation.

Sorry if I think relationships are serious business that deserve closer examination before I get involved in one. But this is typical of modern society. Women are absolved of all accountability and men are told they are a misogynist and have little dick energy if they decide to exercise any kind of choice.
Last edited by Pistol Whip on Mon May 30, 2022 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

spacehamster wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 11:03 am
Well, you're just as terrified of black dicks as they are, for one thing.
I've never handled Nigerian dicks before you humorless fuck.